Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I did not like this movie as much as the other one. The first one revealed a lot of Unico's personality and what he was like. This one I felt could have had any character in Unico's place and it would have been the same. He did not really seem needed.The only parts that made it feel like a Unico movie were the parts where the west wind came, but she was just used as a cheap way to explain what was going on in the beginning and a way for there to be many sequels in the end. I was not a big fan.
Jul 11, 2020 5:34 AM

Nov 2015
yeah totally different and unappealing, the girl design was awful too. not Tezuka enough.

đź’˘

Feb 19, 2021 7:09 AM
Oct 2017
It was a fine film i guess with cool visuals but nearly not as cool as how well done the first one was. I don't think we needed a sequel....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2023 5:21 PM

Sep 2012
Am I the only who actually liked the movie? I think the villain had good reasons and the end was cute, all in all a bit mysterious and I wasnt bored so for its time quite good
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Dec 31, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2018
how beautiful, the final fight between unico and kuruku was such a great display of lights, color, particles, and all the debris of the castle, what a great animation, and the plot itself was good enough, unico having so much kindness even towards his enemy, he is too good for his own sake, and the feeling of being discarded, abandoned, when no longer useful is something anybody can relate too, what a great movie, i give it an 8 out of 10.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.