Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2017 8:34 PM
Apr 2015
Anyone want to help me gather all the Symbolism in Rikus' song there is alot that could be there I will type the lyrics here and share some of my thoughts if you have any as well feel free to reply to me via quote with the part of the song you think may hold something symbolic.

There is a sacred light, a catharsis that comes quietly
A distant glow, so far away that I can't yet reach it
The color of the darkness is white
And I painted over it
I repeat that cut-out scene
Over and over again
A ritual to touch a god
Do not enter, no one interfere
This place is only for me
I will dance in my dreams behind doors that I've shut tight
Lightly and nimbly, I will try acting like the person I admire

Now as i am sure you are aware a lot of this is about Haruto such as this "A distant glow, so far away that I can't yet reach it" This next part leads me to believe he has seen Haruto or even met him before "I repeat that cut-out scene Over and over again A ritual to touch a god" Again with Haruto is this as well "Lightly and nimbly, I will try acting like the person I admire" Now we all know he likes Haruto but what in this song isn't about him but rather more about Riku so far i have come to the conclusion the lines "Do not enter, no one interfere This place is only for me I will dance in my dreams behind doors that I've shut tight" Is about how Riku feels toward any outside force that doesn't involve Haruto. That's about what I have come up with if anyone else has any other ways it could be seen or something I missed just point it out I would love to know more. Some of this may not make any sense untill later episodes come out though.
Apr 13, 2017 9:05 AM

May 2014
LMAO WHY DID THIS ANIME GET A SEQUEL IM DYING
Oscar and Andre deserved better
Jun 17, 2017 10:40 PM

Jul 2012
I'm late to the party but I've finally started this sequel!!

I really liked the four songs featured in this episode, especially Kao Kai's song. Fucking incredible.

Anyways, it was an okay first episode. I've never been that into this series so I don't have that much to say about the characters. It's cute, that's all.
MayukaJun 17, 2017 10:45 PM
Oct 10, 2017 12:37 AM
Oct 2017
Welcome back Starmyu. Aah such a pretty opening sang by utaites.
Waiting for more songs of seiyuus! plus waiting for more happy episodes from boyszz.

- - - Choi Minzi - - -
Sorry Not Sorry lyrics
Mar 17, 2022 2:08 AM

Feb 2020
It was a good first episode.

Ageha is such a weirdo, but I really liked his song.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 3:07 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2017

6 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 1:53 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.