Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow so Robin's a bellwether, too?
Painful to see how much she changed after everything that's happened.

I think the explanations concerning the different types of abilities, as well as the special features of Takayama cleared a lot of things up.

It's hard to explain why, but I absolutely loved the page where Eishi smiles like a crazy lunatic after spotting Takayama on the news.

Speaking of him, he seems to be up to something or rather he seems to know that something big is going to happen (which seems to entertain him quite a lot) soon.

I wasn't bored at all during the last few chapters and no time or panels were wasted but it feels as though the introduction of all the new characters and the minor character arcs and subplots are all leading to a bigger event that'll link everyone in the near future...

I'm still a little worried about Umino.
Apr 26, 2017 5:53 AM

Feb 2011
Why are you worried about Umino?
Her ability is a rare one. And it suits her.
I was expecting more attention to when she would awake, maybe she will have a bigger hole afterwards.

I'm worried that there's too much character been introduced in the past 2-3 chapters.
Last time something like this happened Arthur died =/...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdmen Chapter 78 Discussion

geki_j - Feb 9, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 20, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Birdmen Chapter 1 Discussion

27CansOfTuna - Jul 29, 2013

11 by AbiSa »»
Mar 5, 2021 7:21 AM

Poll: » Birdmen Chapter 52 Discussion

geki_j - Aug 13, 2020

0 by geki_j »»
Aug 13, 2020 12:12 PM

Poll: » Birdmen Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

1 by Accelerator48 »»
Dec 29, 2018 11:07 AM

Poll: » Birdmen Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

4 by Jacksnapp »»
Nov 17, 2017 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.