Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 1, 2017 6:14 AM

Jul 2013
Like I said, he does so little and I doubt he'll make McDowell County (which I saw on Youtube and what a dreadful, impoverished place it was) a more prosperous and well-employed place in the USA. I don't believe in that whole "Make America great again" slogan crap. Like old man, are you gonna bring more employment to Nevada? I don't think so and all people want to do there is being stupid, party, gamble or drink a lot.

So yeah he's a liar and I'll buy into his slogans when pigs fly.
Kurt_IrvingMar 1, 2017 6:23 AM
Mar 1, 2017 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
SwatKat1990 said:
Because he's misusing the power. Building that "Great Wall of Mexico" is a waste of time and money.

Eughhhh, this. Especially as someone who lives in a border state.

I wonder if people will be humming the same tune when he can't take the money from congress or Mexico, as he self proclaimed, and starts dipping into the pockets of taxpayers instead?
Mar 1, 2017 6:33 AM

Jun 2015
Just reading the OP made me cringe a little.
Most people don't understand what a President can and can not do, including Trump.

Even if Trump was fully competent, it would still be a bad thing. That's if you value any small remnant of the claimed capitalism we have.

Mar 1, 2017 7:28 AM

Apr 2015
NudeBear said:
Indeed, the reason why lots of people dislike Donald Trump is because it's now popular to hate white men solely because they're white. Okay right, what the fuck is up with the persecution complex?
It is interesting to peek into the mind of someone who is under the assumption, that the most major criticisms levied against Trump are due to his white skin color.

Trump's color Is actually orange.
Mar 1, 2017 7:37 AM

Jun 2015
Tylaen said:
NudeBear said:
Indeed, the reason why lots of people dislike Donald Trump is because it's now popular to hate white men solely because they're white. Okay right, what the fuck is up with the persecution complex?
It is interesting to peek into the mind of someone who is under the assumption, that the most major criticisms levied against Trump are due to his white skin color.

He is actually gold.
A golden angel.

Mar 1, 2017 10:52 AM
Feb 2017
codephat said:
Tylaen said:

He is actually gold.
A golden angel.

He has descended from the Heaven's via Trump tower in order to make America great again.
Mar 1, 2017 3:40 PM

Feb 2016
codephat said:
Tylaen said:

He is actually gold.
A golden angel.

I love every part of this string of posts.

Trump as a person is a giant moron. Does that really matter? No. Many people are morons. The difference is, Trump is arguably holding the most powerful position in the entire world and given his track record, this makes him the most dangerous person in the world.

That's why many people hate him. But hate is a dumb word to use. I think more people are simply very uneasy about having someone like Trump as POTUS because he is a wildcard in the worst possible sense.

Mar 1, 2017 3:48 PM

Mar 2013
because he's a succesful white male
Mar 2, 2017 2:19 AM

Dec 2015
I have zero knowledge of politics, but to me he seems to be a huge manchild pretending to be the king. He lies about everything and he doesn't even know he needs the media. Granted the US media is incredibly pillarized but if he knew what he was doing he wouldn't call one of them 'fake news'. Also, his plans for the army will probably be a disaster for the common man because he plans to cut in exactly those things that keep the mid class together. The amount of taxes he needs for that are big enough to ruin whatever good was built in the USA in the first place. And last but not least his ecological politics are catastrophical. I've seen proof that global warning is very real and he just calls this a scam. I do agree a good relation with Russia would only be beneficial though.
Mar 2, 2017 2:59 AM

Apr 2013
NudeBear said:

AHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.
Its not the fact that he is an unstable man child that has no fucking idea what he is doing. Its not that he is a narcissist, that blames the media for just about everything.

Its because he is cis white male wow.

Why do so many people like Bernie Sanders then?
Let me guess your gonna say its because he is a jew?
Well if Bernie Sanders isn't white then Troompa Loompa definitely isn't white.

I can't speak for all leftists but I don't give a shit about race, sex, religion, ect
All that matters is character & policy. Trump does not have good character....and I disagree with almost all of his polices...hence why I don't like him.
Mar 2, 2017 5:56 AM

Feb 2015
I didn't originally hate him, I wanted to give him a chance, I didn't vote for him but i didn't want to judge him to harshly before he had even set foot in the Oval Office. That being said he's cabinet picks are terrible, his taking down and insulting the Mexican government and people is terrible, his push against weed legalization in states that have voted to do so is terrible and serves to take away jobs. So at this point his presidency is off to a terrible start. can we please impeach this orange Troll?
Mar 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2015
NudeBear said:
Yeah, some of the users on here have way too much of a persecution complex.
Hey, bruh. Too scared to reply to my comment or do just have nothing worthwhile to say?
Mar 2, 2017 8:10 AM

Aug 2015
I like memes, Trump is a meme, therefore I don't hate Trump
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Mar 2, 2017 9:12 AM

Dec 2007
Zeally said:
lets see

1. he's fat and orange
2. he's insecure
3. his public speech skills equivalent to a middle schooler, and i'm being generous
4. he lies about the most inconsequential things; let alone the other bigger items he lies about
5. makes dumb excuses when people call him out for his bullshit
6. a textbook demagogue
7. won't release his tax returns even though he promised that he would after his "audits"
8. doesn't seem to know anything about foreign policy, and tends to contradict even the stances of his own cabinet
9. has authoritarian tendencies/ rhetoric but can't take him seriously because he talks like a child
10. he's basically a giant meme
11. doesn't take responsibility for anything he does
12. takes credit for things that he shouldn't be taking credit for bc he hasn't really done anything yet
13. i'd even say steve bannon and mike pence are eminently more qualified to be president than he is
14. his cabinet is constantly having to cover for him and "interpret" what his rhetoric even means

yes everything about his character is questionable
why should i trust him over any other scum bag politician?
i'm not even questioning anything about his policies at this point

That sums it up pretty well.

Also: He's a racist, misogynist, xenophobe, radical and aggressive, 70+% of what he says is a lie, he likes Nigel Farage, he talks like he wants to fuck himself, can't take criticism like an adult and throws tantrums over everything he dislikes, said he funded his own campaign but accepted donations (do you see any contradiction here?), wants to build a stupid wall that won't do anything but burn taxpayers money, he's a disaster for the US and the rest of the world, violates the internet (for which he was not even allowed to use his own twitter account). That's not even half of what there is to him to be hated for...

Now I have a question: Why do so many people like him? "He tells the truth and what he thinks" is not a valid answer, since facts speak he lies more than 70% of the time and "saying what he thinks" is not something that guarantees he is a good and competent politician.
I feel for all Americans who now have to live with the thought a slug is running the country...........
Mar 2, 2017 9:27 AM

Feb 2010
Mayling said:
Because he's a tiny little man with a giant god complex. He advocates biased hatred, discrimination and attempts to remove power from the media as the fourth estate - which is a pretty scary thing if you think about it.

We europeans feel sorry for you, and are pretty happy not to be you. Hurrah for social democracy with its free education and medical care.

But then again, why does the whole world care so much about another country's president?
I get that he has a lot of influence for more than just the US, but there are elections running here and ppl are less aware of this than the elections that went down in America.

| x | Deliveries | x |
Mar 2, 2017 12:19 PM
Feb 2017
it's hilarious how people are still protesting against him. go back to doing your lame jobs instead of using paid time off to hold picket signs up in the street.
Mar 2, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2013
You should see who he bends over to.
Where his loyalties lie, bibi becoming his butt buddy and all. ;)
CabronMar 2, 2017 12:35 PM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Mar 2, 2017 12:45 PM

Feb 2016
NoobAsian said:

Hitler is also a meme. You don't hate Hitler?

Mar 2, 2017 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
Saucy said:
NoobAsian said:

Hitler did have some plausible aspects tho. He was a leader who could get people to work together, but his ideals and methods were something else.
Trump might have something like that deep down, I don't know since I'm not up to date.

| x | Deliveries | x |
Mar 2, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2014
Apparently almost half of Americans doesn't.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 2, 2017 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
Saucy said:
NoobAsian said:

You really want me to answer that? Of course not
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Mar 4, 2017 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Trump is not a bad guy. Trump is not a good guy. Trump is THE guy.
Mar 7, 2017 1:28 PM

Nov 2016
Asunii said:
Mayling said:
Because he's a tiny little man with a giant god complex. He advocates biased hatred, discrimination and attempts to remove power from the media as the fourth estate - which is a pretty scary thing if you think about it.

We europeans feel sorry for you, and are pretty happy not to be you. Hurrah for social democracy with its free education and medical care.

But then again, why does the whole world care so much about another country's president?
I get that he has a lot of influence for more than just the US, but there are elections running here and ppl are less aware of this than the elections that went down in America.

Because USA can still be considered as the hegemon, and therefore has an obvious impact on world politics. An unstable and untrustworthy president can cause political unrest and uncertainty in the rest of the world. This is why we other countries care about the presidential election, although it's pretty sad if people know less about their own elections...
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

24 by _Nette_ »»
6 seconds ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

14 by hypergoob »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

28 by Manhmm »»
14 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.