Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2020 5:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha Athena was faking out her lost of memories, classic scenario but it was enjoyable and cute at the end
May 14, 2020 1:05 AM

Mar 2019
Athena pretended to be an amnesiac, cute episode
Jun 16, 2020 4:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Idk if i could recall this episode as a funny or sad moment. Because, yeah, its pretty obvious there were so much feeling after watching this. Another hilarious comical Alice-cwhan had while she got dumped by Athena. And i don't believe myself if Athena could really do such a touchable prank like that. Its really something i've ever seen before.

I knew something fishy while Alicia-san smiling after a trial to make a contacted to Athena. Yeah, another lesson from such an unexpected girl like her. An uexpected event might be come while you are not prepare enough. Even for dumb looking girl like her, she still a usual girl that might had a pure feeling toward her precious Alice-cwhan. A sense of concern, fear of losing that little kohai. I felt bad, i felt uneasy. But, its just her way to solved the relations. I found it in a mixed feeling watching it all through the time being....

In the other side, poor Alice-cwhan. My pity reaction becoming so clear while watching her pure soul tearing an eyes. But its such a good lesson for her, and a great development too to their relationship. Its amazing confession you had there too in the end, eh, kohai? I am glad watching that. Its same condition happened while Akari asked it to Alicia-san. Their interaction really adorable, yet, so cute af!

Thats it. Still the same typical fun-ride by Aria series. Its such a soothing walk through the time being. Its such a well-written drama i've ever found on SoL. Thats amazing!

Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 6, 2021 6:17 PM

Feb 2014
Oh shit, what a twist, the amnesia was faked.
Mar 31, 2022 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know if it is a bad thing to say but seeing the usually straight faced Alice expressing her emotions by crying feels refreshing for her.
May 1, 2022 12:15 PM

Mar 2018
Wasn't THAT big a fan of this episode, like the others say.

It shows that Athena DOES have the ability to not be a clutz and that she lied about amnesia.
Feb 18, 2023 5:20 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Athena and Alice's relationship must be one of the sweetest ones of the show. You can just see the sorrow on Alice's face when she thought she was going to be forgotten as well as how well she tried to prepare their picnic day. Bless
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 26, 2023 6:21 AM

May 2015
Sad and happy episode at the same time. Alice is definitely my beloved.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Mar 31, 2008

318 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 6, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 7, 2008

98 by Nius1 »»
Nov 9, 2023 1:50 PM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 3 Discussion

StarCreator - Jan 30, 2008

38 by Jungle_Warrior »»
Sep 9, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dtshyk - Mar 24, 2008

90 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Aug 30, 2023 12:59 PM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - May 5, 2008

51 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Aug 30, 2023 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.