Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bloody episode. I think the way they focused on the battle and Ouriku made this episode pretty intense.

Among all this, I'm actually really impressed to see how much Ouriku has improved over the time skip. Seems this battle bought forth some other impressive fighters against the Seven Stars as well.
Stark700Feb 25, 2017 7:17 AM
Feb 18, 2017 1:08 PM
Aug 2015
Damn i didn't know season 2 had begun ... Where can i watch/download episode 7 ? On nyaa i can only find the first 6
Feb 18, 2017 3:11 PM

Sep 2015
Obiwans said:
Damn i didn't know season 2 had begun ... Where can i watch/download episode 7 ? On nyaa i can only find the first 6

the 7 th episode is not translated yet, you can only find the raw.
Feb 19, 2017 4:32 AM
Aug 2015
Edrinn said:
Obiwans said:

This anime is quite good yet a lot of fansubs just ignore them /:
Feb 19, 2017 10:04 AM

Sep 2015
Obiwans said:
Edrinn said:

This anime is quite good yet a lot of fansubs just ignore them /:

yeah ;( , its a really good anime yet no fansub team seem interested in it :(
Heroine fansub that did the 1st season died, now only a few fan do the translation themselves and share them, thanks to them we can still see it with English sub ^^
Feb 20, 2017 2:24 PM
Jul 2016
I don't really get what is going on anymore.
Is this all part of a mission that he has or is he fulfilling his on devilish mind?
loptaFeb 21, 2017 4:24 AM
Feb 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
lopta said:
I don't really get what is going on anymore.
Is this all part of a mission that he has or is he fulfilling his on devilish mind?

He is just fullfilling the vain hope of the people without making them bankrupt. So they don't go for the blood(money) sucking sects, but go under his more sustainable blood(life) sucking order and turn that blood into productivity.

As his friend Kai Unho pointed out, his deeds are morally questionable, and Rei has been questioning him as well. So you are not supposed to agree with him, but you may need to put aside moral values in order to understand such choice.
Feb 22, 2017 1:25 PM

Nov 2015
Ouriku has improved,

Feb 22, 2017 8:30 PM

Dec 2016
Rei to the rescue once again.

She is the MVP of this season.
Aug 16, 2017 8:39 PM

Dec 2012
Glow in the dark sword?
It was actually Kain.
Kaiunho has arrived.
Rei came to save her future man.
The awoken Bunhou?
LMAO at Bunhou keep waving back.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 24, 2017 12:56 PM
Apr 2014
I honestly don't know what to think about this second season. Ouriku was quite smart in the first season but everything so far seems much more stupid than what he did in S1. Almost from the very start it just looked pointless what he did.

This episode wasnt much better. First he sent quite a few people to die, then even Kain was more or less sacrificed (who would have thought but I was honestly glad when he was shown alive after that) and in the end he still fights anyway and gets horribly beaten.

Without Rei he couldn't have done shit the entire season. She is the only reason he achieved anything and probably also the only reason he is still alive at this point.

Also what is he planning to do about the sect? It's not going to disappear and at best he can just give away control but then it'll be just Shichi Sect 2.0 because pretty much the same people will be in charge considering he basically fused them into his sect.
May 7, 2018 6:09 AM

Mar 2015
What a crapload of pointless bloodshed
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 3, 2019 5:24 PM
Dec 2011
This whole series seems to be going off the rails... I don't get why Oriku is doing any of this anymore... I understood that they wanted to make a sect that stole money from the people "for a good reason", and then giving the people the Blood Boiling technique to help them progress quicker. That doesn't change that it's still not a good technique for any actual Cultivator, right? The last few episode of the first season were devoted to showing us just how bad it is for a Cultivator, but now it they make it seem like Oriku has been using it himself?!?
Apr 19, 2022 3:35 AM

May 2020
it's all for his training. Well done, use cheat for a good thing. Another journey incoming.

More topics from this board

» Reikenzan season 3 when? Will it happen?

Hey-lee - Aug 5, 2023

4 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

17 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 5, 2023 4:32 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

8 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 5:23 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2017

6 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

4 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.