Forum Settings
Forums
Waiting for Spring
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I cannot simply get enough chocolate cream puffs reading this manga.

Loved how Mitsuki kept on correcting Rui that she is actually working and not just slacking off. You realize Towa is the end game when the girl in question imagines possible cosplay outfits for the guy she likes! Meanwhile, Ryuuji's dream of getting a couple-shot with Nana-chan came to be in a nightmarish way! As prideful as he is, he didn't want her to see him in that "Woman of the Edo?" costume.

Towa looked so troubled in his pirate outfit! The way he looked towards Mitsuki and sent a silent SOS was so cute! But Mitsuki abandoned the ship for a minute! Kono uragirimono! ❤

Rui's conversation with Sudou makes it almost obvious that he likes Mitsuki. I wonder what he plans to do now since Towa is so determined that he will let his feelings across to Mistuki. I feel kind of bad for Sudou as well. She cannot seem to give up on Towa either.

The conversation between Kyousuke and Ryuuji was very good. I thought it was about time someone told Ryuuji to buckle up and go after Nana-chan for real. The way Kyousuke looks after the other three boys in the group makes him such a bro, and thus he is my second favourite male lead in this manga.

But then Towa and Ryuuji getting all flustered just talking about the girls they like was adorable! Where was Princess Reina?! She could have had like some shots of her lifetime right there! Haha!

Loved it how Towa looked so happy just getting the chance to talk with Mistuki and even telling her that he would wait for her in the classroom so that they can head home together once the festival is over! But the best bit was when he effortlessly invited Mitsuki over to his place even though it was just for her to meet his grandfather! I SAY 'PROGRESS'!

But things cannot go so smoothly right? His face at the end was priceless as Aya showed up cosplaying as a pirate thanks to Reina-hime!

This was such an eventful chapter! So many things happened and it seemed like finally the gears have started to move again! I am really looking forward to the next chapter now!

#TEAMTOWA

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 16, 2022 7:58 PM

May 2022
I love this manga. I love all the characters. Even most of the love triangles are okay. But I hate Aya-chan. I want him to get run over by a train on his way home. My stomach cramps up every time his ugly mug appears on the page. He is not to be trusted, the kind of guy who would put one arm around you while stabbing you with an ice pick in his other hand, all with a smile on his face. I can't take much more of this jerk.

#TeamMitsuki

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 26, 2019

10 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 26, 2017

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.