Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2017 1:14 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
SO happy we got our happy ending!!
p r o f i l e 👀
Feb 14, 2017 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
Really glad that misunderstanding came to an end. Lovely story tbh.
Feb 15, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2013
I'm so happy for Sekine-kun, he got his happy ending. :D A great story, love it!!!
Feb 22, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2012
I really didn't like how the story ended, I mean they got together but we don't get to see how is their relationship, and no, that last part with the epilogue doesn't count, it feels like he kissed her to shut her up.

The part I most enjoyed about this manga was when they were on that date they went to the farm. I really feel like the author missed a lot by not developing this part of the story, the part of them being together I mean.

At the end she wasn't different than the rest of the women that went after sekine in the past, the only thing is that he wants her this time, she obviously likes him for his looks. She does cares about him and that's nice but I don't see any good chemistry besides that.

a solid 6 in my book. Sara was bae.
TyrantRCFeb 28, 2017 4:42 AM
なんとかなる
Jan 25, 2018 4:43 AM

May 2010
That closure was very well done, no chessy "I love you" BS.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 12, 2018 7:55 PM
Sep 2018
Loved this manga! Going to find more such to read.
Jan 22, 2019 3:13 AM

Jul 2009
Oh wow translation was finished. Got to read it one day.
Feb 7, 2020 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
Loved the last couple of panels, with no dialogues.. :) ..I've been waiting for Sara to see all those teddy bears he knit for her, but there was more sweetness in surprise for her and for us too.

Lovely realistic romance.. I really loved the manga until the chapter where Sekine is too late for dinner, and then, it became predictable.. but I must admit, I really loved Sekine's personality. Perhaps, the manga went too far in showing how women flocked to him, that was a little overdone.. but besides these two things, I absolutely loved everything else.. especially the awkward cute realistic moments between Sekine and Sara and their feelings.. so relatable.. :)

..Sekine is one of the best male characters I've ever seen.. Didn't want the manga to end, I want to see more of him :D
Oct 6, 2022 1:24 AM
Mar 2021
The synopsis was very misleading, it really should be mentioned that everyone wants MC's dick (in an extremely unsettling way).
Seeing this was published by the same magazine Umibe no Onnanoko comes from i was expecting this to be far more miserable but it ended up being the tired romance when both parties misunderstand each other and are so fucking vague about their feelings to the point of retardedness.
Jan 1, 3:33 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to TyrantRC
I really didn't like how the story ended, I mean they got together but we don't get to see how is their relationship, and no, that last part with the epilogue doesn't count, it feels like he kissed her to shut her up.

The part I most enjoyed about this manga was when they were on that date they went to the farm. I really feel like the author missed a lot by not developing this part of the story, the part of them being together I mean.

At the end she wasn't different than the rest of the women that went after sekine in the past, the only thing is that he wants her this time, she obviously likes him for his looks. She does cares about him and that's nice but I don't see any good chemistry besides that.

a solid 6 in my book. Sara was bae.
@TyrantRC
i have almost the same problems reading this as you
but i don't quite believe that she's just in there for his looks
if she was then she would've been between his laps by the second chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekine-kun no Koi Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2014

4 by gibmilab »»
Jul 9, 2021 4:56 AM

Poll: » Sekine-kun no Koi Chapter 11 Discussion

Naruleach - Dec 21, 2012

4 by _kukiyomenai »»
Aug 20, 2020 5:11 AM

Poll: » Sekine-kun no Koi Chapter 10 Discussion

Ale1212 - Mar 7, 2013

3 by _kukiyomenai »»
Aug 20, 2020 5:10 AM

Poll: » Sekine-kun no Koi Chapter 9 Discussion

KuroDubZero - May 8, 2012

5 by _kukiyomenai »»
Aug 20, 2020 5:09 AM

Poll: » Sekine-kun no Koi Chapter 8 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 2, 2013

5 by _kukiyomenai »»
Aug 19, 2020 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.