Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
w. his female friend and the dog. Also staying for lunch. lol @ getting the cellphone (w. GPS!), and the cousin guy and main guy connected (sort of). Little brother returned the money. lol @ that second call and cousin guy just agreed to meet them.

The twins remembers him. Meeting burgury / previous owner. Last day of the part time job w. old guy and gave them for cellphone. He still have some for lawyer lady. A bit of intimate time until twins and cousin guy returns from grocery shopping (which means cousin guy saw their relations).

ED w. twins.

lol @ leaving the job of identifying the underwear to the dog, and beach trip with the cousin guy next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2015
One of my favorite chapters of Super Lovers because of Haru's jealousy spark and Natsuo's teasing. The episode's animation was good for the most part, excellent when the more NSFW scenes appeared. I really love how Deen makes these scenes so pretty, like the cute lil' sparkles and intensified blushes. Anyway, the music was as usual, very fitting and I especially loved the layout of Kiri's house. In the manga, we don't get to see much but I'm glad we got to see just how big it is.

Haru once again changing his personality and attitude towards Ren for making him cry, which isn't show bad because it shows that he cares for Ren's well being and seeing him cry must have left him pretty shaken up. Ren noticing the change and being peeved because he knows he can't change Haru's attitude so easily. Natsuo bonding with Ren and appreciating Ren for the cute teen he is will always be my favorite thing. Natsuo and Ren's relationship is one that tackles Juuzen and Ren's since Ren shares with Natsuo certain things he doesn't share with Juuzen. As a Natsuo fan, I'm so happy he's receiving the recognition he deserves. The future episodes will feature more Natsuo so I am very hyped up for that.

Props to Ren for knowing how to get Haru in the mood and initially getting what they both want in the end. Though more explicit in the manga, Haru tells Ren "No, I won't kiss you until you say it feels good" which further supports the scene of Haru inserting a finger inside Ren. I'm very glad they did a well done censoring of the part and did not omit such a interesting scene. Haru calling ti quits in the middle of the moment to threaten Natsuo is so daring of him. We already know about Ren's thirst and how angry he can get ahaha. The way Ren falls out of the mood and sleeps without his clothes on is very nice. Ren is having none of it, even if the "it" is Haru.

Natsuo, my man getting the punch he oh so deserved for being a douche. He took advantage of Ren's trust and what a dumb move to basically insult Ren in front of Haru. Haru's angry face will always be one of my favorite expressions from this series. The twins and their strained relationship with Natsuo is very funny, I love Aki for being able to hold a grudge for so long.

The preview for the next episode, bless!! It's the beach episode! Natsuo and all the cute brothers in their swim suits not to mention, more shared moments between Ren and Haru. I'm so very hyped for next week yet again! Super Lovers season 2 has been amazing!!
Feb 9, 2017 11:21 AM

Dec 2014
well It was really unused to seeing ren cry...the cousin is not very likable though.
Feb 9, 2017 1:46 PM

Aug 2016
Okay I really love this show but was the animation always this bad? The characters don't even have faces most of the time and it's really starting to bother me :p I can't remember if that also happened in season 1

Anyway this episode was pretty hot. I'm glad they finally worked things out ^^
Feb 9, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2010
wow last week they didn't have noses and now they don't even have eyes
Feb 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Oct 2011
Ren crying omg
Ren almost getting hurt omg noo
Ren Haru moment 😍
Natsuo part of the group now 😍😍😍
Feb 10, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
I liked the underwear ending tidbit. I thought they would've had Ren sniff it out but Tanuki took his place. lol
Feb 10, 2017 11:28 PM

Mar 2016
Haru....
LEAVE REN ALOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!! Omg your tracking him and getting in his business. I wish I could punch you in the faced!

Ugh Haru needs to give Ren space. This is like the thousandth time I've said this.q
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 7:14 AM

Jan 2015
UrbanJahts said:
Haru....
LEAVE REN ALOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!
Hey come on, no need to be that "eager". I know that Haru is clinging pretty often to Ren lately. But considering what Ren does before and then comes the "Unknown" call, that's pretty much Haru should do even when he's working.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2017 9:12 AM

Mar 2016
Mascera said:
UrbanJahts said:
Haru....
LEAVE REN ALOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!
Hey come on, no need to be that "eager". I know that Haru is clinging pretty often to Ren lately. But considering what Ren does before and then comes the "Unknown" call, that's pretty much Haru should do even when he's working.

I was quote Chris Crocker! Even if Haru is triggering me so much!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2017 5:27 PM

Dec 2016
I love how close the manga and the actual show are!!!!! Its super rare to see this!! The show is amazing and I can't wait till the next episode at the beach!!!

Feb 14, 2017 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
UrbanJahts said:
Haru....
LEAVE REN ALOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!! Omg your tracking him and getting in his business. I wish I could punch you in the faced!

Ugh Haru needs to give Ren space. This is like the thousandth time I've said this.q

I agree. There has to be trust in the relationship and Haru is just...

Yeah. And now he's into BDSM apparently but without permission/consent, safe words, etc.

*Missing S1 Haru*

Glad the worst of it seems to be over though.
Feb 14, 2017 5:37 AM
Aug 2016
I'm actually getting a bit tired of the endless drama with a plot that doesn't seem to be going anywhere :/ It feels like it's just going around in circles.
Feb 15, 2017 6:56 AM
Mar 2012
Unknown calls can't be returned, since they're exactly "unknown."
Tanuki!!!!! lots of doggy moments.
Angel-beats reference.
Feb 15, 2017 4:25 PM

Aug 2016
'Steak! Streak!'

My favorite part.
Feb 28, 2017 8:34 PM

Aug 2014
Kyofushibibi said:
One of my favorite chapters of Super Lovers because of Haru's jealousy spark and Natsuo's teasing. The episode's animation was good for the most part, excellent when the more NSFW scenes appeared. I really love how Deen makes these scenes so pretty, like the cute lil' sparkles and intensified blushes. Anyway, the music was as usual, very fitting and I especially loved the layout of Kiri's house. In the manga, we don't get to see much but I'm glad we got to see just how big it is.

Haru once again changing his personality and attitude towards Ren for making him cry, which isn't show bad because it shows that he cares for Ren's well being and seeing him cry must have left him pretty shaken up. Ren noticing the change and being peeved because he knows he can't change Haru's attitude so easily. Natsuo bonding with Ren and appreciating Ren for the cute teen he is will always be my favorite thing. Natsuo and Ren's relationship is one that tackles Juuzen and Ren's since Ren shares with Natsuo certain things he doesn't share with Juuzen. As a Natsuo fan, I'm so happy he's receiving the recognition he deserves. The future episodes will feature more Natsuo so I am very hyped up for that.

Props to Ren for knowing how to get Haru in the mood and initially getting what they both want in the end. Though more explicit in the manga, Haru tells Ren "No, I won't kiss you until you say it feels good" which further supports the scene of Haru inserting a finger inside Ren. I'm very glad they did a well done censoring of the part and did not omit such a interesting scene. Haru calling ti quits in the middle of the moment to threaten Natsuo is so daring of him. We already know about Ren's thirst and how angry he can get ahaha. The way Ren falls out of the mood and sleeps without his clothes on is very nice. Ren is having none of it, even if the "it" is Haru.

Natsuo, my man getting the punch he oh so deserved for being a douche. He took advantage of Ren's trust and what a dumb move to basically insult Ren in front of Haru. Haru's angry face will always be one of my favorite expressions from this series. The twins and their strained relationship with Natsuo is very funny, I love Aki for being able to hold a grudge for so long.

The preview for the next episode, bless!! It's the beach episode! Natsuo and all the cute brothers in their swim suits not to mention, more shared moments between Ren and Haru. I'm so very hyped for next week yet again! Super Lovers season 2 has been amazing!!

Where in the manga was this episode?
Feb 28, 2017 8:38 PM

Sep 2015
The_Chosen_One23 said:
Kyofushibibi said:

Where in the manga was this episode?

It's in Volume 3 Chapter 15 :^)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2017

33 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 10 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 16, 2017

27 by Mirika »»
Dec 12, 2022 5:15 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2017

16 by vibininthefields »»
Jan 9, 2022 8:19 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 19, 2017

21 by vibininthefields »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:44 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 2, 2017

26 by MetaKite »»
Jan 1, 2018 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.