Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2017 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just like I thought, Mattsun really didn't take it lightly. After all, as doting as he is towards his sister, he just couldn't leave it like that seeing her in tears. My heart broke seeing her crying with her face planted on her bed. She just told him it was her own fault that Keiichi was being mean to her.

But Mattsun should have really checked his temper. He had no right to grab Keiichi by the jaws. That could have escalated if Keiichi didn't hold back.

And what can I say about Taizo. He's such a great guy. Nonchalantly advising the trio on how to deal with a sulking Keiichi and even made them realize that they are important in Keiichi's life. I fell for him! So did Natsuki! Jokes aside, Taizo is such a real bro. The revelation around the end was quite the shocker as my Taizo x Chiba happened, two characters I have secretly shipped for so many years ever since reading that search for the softball strap chapter. I am a bit sad that it happened behind the scenes and would have loved to see Taizo confessing to Chiba as she agreed to go out. I have a feeling it was mutual all along. :)

Coming back to the more pressing concern, it seems like after talking with Taizo, Keiichi has realized that he has been in the wrong yet he doesn't know how to deal with it. At least he knows how much the three means to him which was so adorable. :)

The last few chapters of Nijiiro Days have been so fantastic. I was wondering where would we go once we reach the conclusion regarding all the romances (we are still far from reaching that seeing how MariTsun and NozoKei didn't really progress), and now friendship has taken over the main story-line. And I am loving every bit of it.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 5, 2017 8:17 AM
Jan 2016
Hi bro i was reading the manga in dm5 but they dont have the chapters 52, 54 or 55 and i see a notice that says that the manga its gonna end in March , do you have any idea of how can i get a otakumole account :c 3years and still cant have one, sorry for the bad english im from chile.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2015

5 by Battles »»
May 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Special Chapter (Tomoya and Mari) Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 15, 2017

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 31, 2016

8 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM

» Why does mal say it has 80 chapters?

JJB3609A - Mar 17, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:52 PM

» Where to start after the anime

Nenethegreat - Mar 9, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 9, 2022 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.