Forum Settings
Forums

Anime with Legit Harem Endings And do you want a Harem?

New
Would you like to Have a Harem?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
kirasykes said:
KazuroWeisemann said:
@kirasykes

The difference comes in the MC's .. Issei is one of the best MC's even if you remove the Harem genre , Meanwhile Rito is a wimp ..

Issei Deserves the Harem , Rito is just a chick magnet who put no effort in getting his Harem unlike Issei .. (I am just Jealous of Rito thats all xD)

Also DxD wins story wise ... It has a Strong plot..

Alright. You won. Issei much better MC than Rito and the DxD story is better too...but you know, i'm a huge Momo fan...:'D

You know what? Hiki need to get into a harem with Yui, Yukino and Iroha. :3
Just kidding. :D

Well .. What you like is completely up to you .. But I just tried to convince you because you gave HDxD a 10/10 on your list..

Actually most likely Snafu is not really going in that direction .. I think Hikki will end up choosing Yukino , Lets just hope it does not end like Haganai..

Well if I had to pick something from To love ru then Rito's sister is the best Imouto...

Jan 23, 2017 11:05 AM

Jul 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
kirasykes said:

Alright. You won. Issei much better MC than Rito and the DxD story is better too...but you know, i'm a huge Momo fan...:'D

You know what? Hiki need to get into a harem with Yui, Yukino and Iroha. :3
Just kidding. :D

Well .. What you like is completely up to you .. But I just tried to convince you because you gave HDxD a 10/10 on your list..

Actually most likely Snafu is not really going in that direction .. I think Hikki will end up choosing Yukino , Lets just hope it does not end like Haganai..

Well if I had to pick something from To love ru then Rito's sister is the best Imouto...

I gave 10/10 to DxD cuz i love it soooo much, but i love TLR a little bit more.
I know...that's why i said i'm kidding. I also think Hikki will choose Yukino. (i love all of them :$) Haganai gave me cancer with this ending(?).
Jan 23, 2017 12:33 PM

Jul 2015
In To Love Ru, Momo tells Rito that as the King of Deviluke he can have a harem, if he marries Lala. Momo, Haruna and Run would be in the harem. Saki seems more interested in Zastin, and Yami, although she's really cute, seems more interested in slicing him up most of the time.
Then there's the Tenchi Muyo! harem, although I would just choose Ayeka, that pirate girl just bugs me. Ayeka is really pretty.
Ramna's harem, I like Shampoo the best, although she belongs with Mousse.
Then there's the really weird harems like Monster Mesume or Rasario + Vampire.
The weirdest harem may be Saber Marrionette J with 3 robotic girls and a dandy gay guy!
So the harem I would pick would be the Ichigo 100% harem with cute, nice normal girls. The girl I like the best is the sweet shy and sexy Toujou, the one with the strawberry panties. That would be my harem, although I'm not choosy, I would like any anime harem save for Monster Mesume, I want my girls to have legs and arms, etc.!
Jan 23, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2016
kirasykes said:
Luuji222 said:
harem is my end fav genre.
to love ru is always be the answere for that . I think :'0

The truth has spoken! To love ru is the best in harem genre.
so many out there but to love ru is always be the right choice for harem.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Apr 18, 2018 7:15 PM
Apr 2018
For the harem thing, I would have to say I would not want one in real life. While it would be the greatest thing ever while it existed, you would have to end up breaking hearts with someone who loves you. Not to mention, you could fall in love with multiple people and then have to choose one. Overall, not something that would end well.
Apr 18, 2018 8:21 PM

Mar 2016
I mean it's the latest genre I will read/watch
harem = drop, unless it's hentai or fuking funny
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Apr 18, 2018 9:55 PM

Oct 2017
Me with a harem? As tempting as it may sound, I don't think I can really devote my life to multiple girls. Haven't experienced love yet so that's probably another reason why but my answer's a no. But seeing a harem ending in an anime? Recently started watching this genre and I'll probably root for all the girls so sure, why not? To LOVE-Ru is currently my favorite anime due to that premise alone (along with the fun characters). Still reading Darkness and I've heard the ending was abrupt but with hints of a continuation so hopefully, the mangaka is still interested in giving a proper ending to the series.

Need to start DxD soon too...
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best maid character?

Serafos - 7 hours ago

26 by Serafos »»
5 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown

rohan121 - Yesterday

33 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
9 minutes ago

» 1 trick pony, but it's actually peak!

APolygons2 - Yesterday

23 by APolygons2 »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is the hottest anime mom? (beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 16

29 by Shizuna »»
13 minutes ago

» favorite anime under 50 episodes?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

31 by KousakaK »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.