Forum Settings
Forums

Anime with Legit Harem Endings And do you want a Harem?

New
Would you like to Have a Harem?
Jan 21, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
Are there any anime in which MC does not choose just one girl? So far I have only found one with a Harem ending (High School DxD is most likely going to be a Harem-Ending , Its as good as confirmed as Issei knocks up every girl)

So are there any more?

Also would you like to have a Harem?Why And How?

Also this is just a fun thread so don't get worked up about it..
KazuroWeisemannJan 21, 2017 9:22 AM

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 2017 8:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Grisaia no Rakuen (not really shown explicitly in the anime but the VN makes it pretty clear)

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari sort of

To LOVE-Ru Darkness should surely have one when it finally ends (which could be sooner than you think based on recent hints by the mangaka)
Jan 21, 2017 8:22 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Grisaia no Rakuen (not really shown explicitly in the anime but the VN makes it pretty clear)

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari sort of

To LOVE-Ru Darkness should surely have one when it finally ends (which could be sooner than you think based on recent hints by the mangaka)

Haven't played the Rakuen part of Grisaia .. I ll check it out when its translated .. Playing Meikyuu now..

Isekai Seikishi is PTW ..

Can't get into To love Ru :( ..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jan 21, 2017 8:29 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
why do people care so much about the ending of harems? don't people realize that its no longer a harem if the guy chooses a girl? also, why do people care so much about the guy anyway when theres beautiful girls to look at?

anyway, to have a harem of anime girls?

sounds like heaven
Jan 21, 2017 8:31 AM

Sep 2014
Not a fan of harem genre but I hope It will have no winners in Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou. ^^
Jan 21, 2017 8:33 AM

Dec 2012
EcchiLordMamster said:
why do people care so much about the ending of harems? don't people realize that its no longer a harem if the guy chooses a girl? also, why do people care so much about the guy anyway when theres beautiful girls to look at?

sounds like heaven

I like Harem endings thats why ... Also the good things about Harem endings is that all the girls win .. So best girl also wins , There are also no waifu wars ..

Also Issei is the TRUE anime Harem King ..

What about Real life Harem? Suppose if you had the chance and it was acceptable by everyone?

Jan 21, 2017 8:35 AM
Feb 2015
depends on how strong the ship is Nisekoi 2 seasons Harem ending (manga doesnt)
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Isuca
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir
Kiss x Sis (TV)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Mouse and many others
Jan 21, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:

sounds like heaven

because harem anime are anime and I want my anime to not have shitty endings.

They don't need to choose a girl, but they need to have some conclusion with the romance. There are plenty of harems(like Asterisk War) where there is very obviously a main girl as the love interest of the main character and then a bunch of other girls that are into him as well. And those show don't resolve anything because they just end with whatever story they have and don't resolve the romance, so that they can keep the illusion of a harem in the show. That's annoying.

I want some sort of finality whether it's a harem end like Issei giving everyone his dragon dick or the main character settles down with one girl like Ararararararagi.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Jan 21, 2017 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
RainyRai said:

I want some sort of finality whether it's a harem end like Issei giving everyone his dragon dick

I didn't mention that fact in my post , But that is most definitely a spoiler to some..

Jan 21, 2017 8:43 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Would love to have a harem of animu girls, sounds like a dream come true.

Maybe one day I can build a harem of dakis, then say I've done this. My mother would be so proud.

EcchiLordMamster said:
why do people care so much about the ending of harems?

For the other side, I don't really know or care, but I care because of this:

EcchiLordMamster said:
don't people realize that its no longer a harem if the guy chooses a girl?]

Let's take the mechs out of something and keep calling it a mecha anime and see what people who like that genre think of that.

EcchiLordMamster said:
also, why do people care so much about the guy anyway when theres beautiful girls to look at?

I can't figure it out myself, buuuuuuuut I do like to try to point people to Ouran or Free if they start in on this. If they're so interested in males while watching fanservice anime, then that should quench their thirst.

Jan 21, 2017 8:45 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

sounds like heaven

I like Harem endings thats why ... Also the good things about Harem endings is that all the girls win .. So best girl also wins , There are also no waifu wars ..

What about Real life Harem? Suppose if you had the chance and it was acceptable by everyone?

eh, i don't care about them winning lol... its not that i dont for example want to see Haruna and Rito realize they both love each other, its just that i don't really care if it doesn't happen

an actual harem irl? it depends on the girls... lol... trust me... unless the girls are borderline perfect for you.... then its not nearly as great as it sounds... one girl can be a disaster waiting to happen, just imagine a harem of them >.>

RainyRai said:

because harem anime are anime and I want my anime to not have shitty endings.

They don't need to choose a girl, but they need to have some conclusion with the romance. There are plenty of harems(like Asterisk War) where there is very obviously a main girl as the love interest of the main character and then a bunch of other girls that are into him as well. And those show don't resolve anything because they just end with whatever story they have and don't resolve the romance, so that they can keep the illusion of a harem in the show. That's annoying.

I want some sort of finality whether it's a harem end like Issei giving everyone his dragon dick or the main character settles down with one girl like Ararararararagi.

i don't... give a shit about any of that... lol... i just want all the girls to get good screen time... well... i guess the ones i like the most xD
Jan 21, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
EcchiLordMamster said:
also, why do people care so much about the guy anyway when theres beautiful girls to look at?

I can't figure it out myself, buuuuuuuut I do like to try to point people to Ouran or Free if they start in on this. If they're so interested in males while watching fanservice anime, then that should quench their thirst.

People care about the guy usually , Don't you know how important are the MC's in harem anime and in Galge/Eroge? They are responsible for almost 1/2 the total enjoyment .. A good Harem cannot be good unless there is a Good Harem King..

For eg. Look at Issei .. Its not about getting a Harem , Its about how he gets them , He is perverted and funny yet Kind..

Also Kazami Yuuji , He has that kind of aura..

So interesting protags contribute equally to a Harem..
KazuroWeisemannJan 21, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 21, 2017 8:49 AM

Mar 2012
This is the quote that come with the illustration that I'm using for my sig. The best and most harmonious harem ever.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 21, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
EcchiLordMamster said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

eh, i don't care about them winning lol... its not that i dont for example want to see Haruna and Rito realize they both love each other, its just that i don't really care if it doesn't happen

an actual harem irl? it depends on the girls... lol... trust me... unless the girls are borderline perfect for you.... then its not nearly as great as it sounds... one girl can be a disaster waiting to happen, just imagine a harem of them >.>

Most people usually care about the best girl not winning so its just a soulution for that..

Yea you are right? IRL Harem may not be very appealing .. Its almost impossible to get a Perfect Harem IRL with both looks and Cute personalities ..
Ways to obtain is only $$$ .. And that too is not true love .. There goes my hopes and dreams..
KazuroWeisemannJan 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 21, 2017 8:50 AM

Aug 2014
Ran->Sem had a good harem ending. He ended up keeping both sisters!

Jan 21, 2017 8:51 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
People care about the guy usually , Don't you know how important are the MC's in harem anime and in Galge/Eroge? They are responsible for almost 1/2 the total enjoyment .. A good Harem cannot be good unless there is a Good Harem King..

For eg. Look at Issei .. Its not about getting a Harem , Its about how he gets them , He is perverted and funny yet Kind..

Also Kazami Yuuji , He has that kind of aura..

So interesting protags contribute equally to a Harem..

yet either way, they dont really affect my enjoyment of an anime...

i won't lie, Issei IS one of my favorite male characters in all of anime, BUT i would like DxD just as much, or maybe even more w/o him

which is why i tend to prefer female dominated anime without a male lead

@Lisbon

lol you and i are so similar... i need to add you to my list of sons xD
Jan 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2012
@EcchiLordMamster

Well as long as you enjoy it .. But remember to always appreciate a good Harem protagonist cuz they are a rarity..

Jan 21, 2017 9:03 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:
@EcchiLordMamster

Well as long as you enjoy it .. But remember to always appreciate a good Harem protagonist cuz they are a rarity..

i do, my favorite male characters are all the shameless ones from harems, like:

obviously Issei, but also male leads like Ryousuke Kaga and Kazami Yuuji, however, like i said, their absence probably wouldn't make me like the show any less

KazuroWeisemann said:

Most people usually care about the best girl not winning so its just a soulution for that..

Yea you are right? IRL Harem may not be very appealing .. Its almost impossible to get a Perfect Harem IRL with both looks and Cute personalities ..
Ways to obtain is only $$$ .. And that too is not true love .. There goes my hopes and dreams..

well ppl can never agree on whos best girl

its almost impossible to get a perfect harem irl? you mean its almost impossible to get one perfect girl irl >.>

unfortunately "perfect" just doesn't exist in reality

and yea, the only way to get women all over you is to either be rich/famous or have the worlds best game, and even then, thats just a disaster waiting to happen... just look at what it does to men

just because it sounds good on paper doesn't mean its a good idea, especially when just one woman is enough to destroy you
Jan 21, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2012
EcchiLordMamster said:
KazuroWeisemann said:
@EcchiLordMamster

obviously Issei, but also male leads like Ryousuke Kaga and Kazami Yuuji, however, like i said, their absence probably wouldn't make me like the show any less

Was just saying cuz most Harem protags are wimps..

and yea, the only way to get women all over you is to either be rich/famous or have the worlds best game, and even then, thats just a disaster waiting to happen... just look at what it does to men

just because it sounds good on paper doesn't mean its a good idea, especially when just one woman is enough to destroy you

Well true but y'know Harem is originally something that was first present in RL .. Kings in their age had perfect harems (Atleast for them as they are of Choice)

Still why did you have to crush my hopes ;_; ..

Jan 21, 2017 9:19 AM

Jul 2015
Best girl win >>>>>>>>>>>>>> harem ending >>>>>> shit >>>>> tsundere ending

Nah I don't want a harem , I only need 1 nice girl in my life
Jan 21, 2017 9:24 AM

Dec 2012
tragedydesu said:

What if you get 2 nice girls and they really like you ..

Imagination..

But what if?

Jan 21, 2017 9:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Well true but y'know Harem is originally something that was first present in RL .. Kings in their age had perfect harems (Atleast for them as they are of Choice)

yea and them being wimps doesn't bother me lol

im not trying to crush your dreams, and im just forewarning you to not get yourself into a mess lol, be patient :/

cause its either be patient, get lucky as fuck or end up with some bitch

also, many women love to make shit up... so watch out for that too >.>
Jan 21, 2017 9:31 AM

Jun 2016
Instead of both of them knows that they're hidding their special feelings to you..

Erabe (Mental Choice)

A. Pick the Main Heroine
B. Ends up with the Best Girl

or

C. Polygamy... Why not both (for not getting them hurt)

Oh yeah.. Does Trinity Seven count... In fact.. Seeing Arata Kasuga had a dream like that.. especially in the OVA.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 9:34 AM

Jul 2015
KazuroWeisemann said:
tragedydesu said:

What if you get 2 nice girls and they really like you ..

Imagination..

But what if?

that will be a problem , best solution is to talk to them honestly and try to find a solution together
in my country polygamy is legal , so you can marry both of them if they agree :p
Jan 21, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2012
HikiNEET021 said:
Instead of both of them knows that they're hidding their special feelings to you..

Erabe (Mental Choice)

A. Pick the Main Heroine
B. Ends up with the Best Girl

or

C. Polygamy... Why not both (for not getting them hurt)

Oh yeah.. Does Trinity Seven count... In fact.. Seeing Arata Kasuga had a dream like that.. especially in the OVA.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would take C anyday ..

uh I didn't like Trinity 7 all that much though .. And of course it does not count if it is a dream qq..

EcchiLordMamster said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

yea and them being wimps doesn't bother me lol

im not trying to crush your dreams, and im just forewarning you to not get yourself into a mess lol, be patient :/

cause its either be patient, get lucky as fuck or end up with some bitch

also, many women love to make shit up... so watch out for that too >.>

Hai.. Thank you senpai .. My dream still lives.. Though if not done right I will get into a mess..

Jan 21, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2012
@EcchiLordMamster

I dunno about you but without Juicy Yuiji Grisaia wouldn't be half as fun.

I mean, them quotes man.
Jan 21, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
SuperRed said:
@EcchiLordMamster

I mean, them quotes man.

Grisaia runs on Juicy Yuuji's sarcasm and insults after all ..

Also he is a terrible parent

Jan 21, 2017 10:32 AM

Dec 2012
leitorcinico said:
My gosh... people is sick. Do you even know the origins of the concept of harem? You perverted fuck, are you out of your mind? If you want a harem, maybe there's a possibility of psychiatric treatment, so hurry. About the genre, it's one of the cancer that makes the anime comunity so shitty and full of retards. 99,9% of harem is otaku pandering content with only purpose of making bad view of industry. I wish some poor woman from ancient arabic time could see someone tells that have an harem would be "like heaven". .|.

Gr8 b8 m8 , I said at the start to not get worked up and get edgy .. Though this seriously could be a troll..

And fix your english..
KazuroWeisemannJan 21, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 21, 2017 12:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
SuperRed said:
@EcchiLordMamster

I mean, them quotes man.

i don't know anything about the VN as i don't play them lol

@KazuroWeisemann

theres a GOOD REASON that the divorce rate increases every year AND 1/2 the songs on the radio are about relationships not working out
Jan 21, 2017 12:19 PM
May 2016
HaXXspetten said:

I already played the first 2 but Rakuen isn't translated yet, is it?
Jan 21, 2017 12:36 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Thanasis3 said:
HaXXspetten said:

I already played the first 2 but Rakuen isn't translated yet, is it?
Nope. Should be in the next few months though
Jan 21, 2017 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

sounds like heaven

That's one good thing. At least the author won't take a shit on someone's best girl then they give it a 1/10 if he did so
Jan 22, 2017 6:12 AM

Dec 2012
DragonSlayer_19 said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

That's one good thing. At least the author won't take a shit on someone's best girl then they give it a 1/10 if he did so

Yea exactly thats the point .. Thats the ending that is supposed to be perfect..

Jan 22, 2017 8:48 AM
Jan 2016
I don't think I would want a harem IRL. One should remember that a good relationship is one where both parties are satisfied. If I had essentially multiple girlfriends, I doubt I would be able to make all of them happy.

And when it comes to harem endings... I like them better than no ending or choosing just one girl. Given how shameless many harem girls tend to act, it's not much of a stretch to have them be fine with sharing the guy...
Jan 22, 2017 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
I'm wit you @KazuroWeisemann if you gon make a harem might as well go all the way with the harem ending. I hate when to whole show is every girl fighting over being the one and only, thats why I really love DXD.
Jan 22, 2017 12:22 PM

May 2016
Nah i wouldn't want a harem, very tempting but no. I only need one anime girl in my life. Also, I would mention a harem anime however all of my suggestions have already been mentioned.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jan 22, 2017 9:49 PM

Dec 2012
mattao313 said:
I'm wit you @KazuroWeisemann if you gon make a harem might as well go all the way with the harem ending. I hate when to whole show is every girl fighting over being the one and only, thats why I really love DXD.

Yea because if a Harem anime ends with only a single girl winning , then what about the other girls? Do they fall in love with some other random person we don't even know? Or they stay single for the rest of their life weeping in despair?

That is why Harem endings are important for Harem anime .. I am not saying that they should do this everytime but this ending is really underused..

Also Issei is the only protagonist who declares he is going to be a Harem King and does it in the end .. #Respect

Jan 22, 2017 11:28 PM

Apr 2013
I seriously hate almost all harem animes, regardless of how good the plot is.

The World God Only Knows was very good though, I loved it.

I would love to have a harem, honestly lol
Jan 23, 2017 12:43 AM

Dec 2012
TheUnknownPC said:
Do I want a harem? No, I'd prefer to just have one girl than 5 sluts.

That just means you want only 1 slut rather than 5 sluts ..

gg

Jan 23, 2017 12:53 AM

Dec 2012
TheUnknownPC said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

That just means you want only 1 slut rather than 5 sluts ..

gg

5 sluts are too much to deal with. I'd rather avoid the hassle.

Well your definition of a slut is exactly opposite ... A single woman doing it with multiple guys at the same time for sexual pleasure is a slut right?

If a girl chooses you alone and decides to share the love then that exactly can be called true love cuz she is sticking with you no matter what ..

#Feels

Jan 23, 2017 1:05 AM

Jun 2016
harem is my end fav genre.
to love ru is always be the answere for that . I think :'0

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Jan 23, 2017 2:02 AM

Nov 2014
I think Tenchi Muyo! GXP has harem end too.

As for RL harem, I wouldn't mind. I mean, real harems were pretty much private brothels of kings. I also wouldn't mind if we reduced it to "normal" polygamy. As long as everyone is happy, why not?
Jan 23, 2017 2:32 AM

Dec 2012
Terkhev said:
I think Tenchi Muyo! GXP has harem end too.

As for RL harem, I wouldn't mind. I mean, real harems were pretty much private brothels of kings. I also wouldn't mind if we reduced it to "normal" polygamy. As long as everyone is happy, why not?

Thanks man I ll check it out ..

Pretty much what you said .. Kings had Concubines , And the main reason for that was to create heirs .. If you look at it that way then as it was the duty of the king to do that ..

If everyone is happy in a Polygamy then its perfectly fine but doing that in RL is really hard .. First you have to conquer them , Give them a reason to stay with you and then make them happy in the aftermath..

So its definitely not impossible..

Jan 23, 2017 3:05 AM

Dec 2013
The only way I could see myself ever accepting a harem in real life is if it was an open harem. I could hook up with all the girls and they could hook up with other guys. I'd completely hate it, but I personally don't see myself as some great being that deserves multiple mates that can't sleep around. I really don't think I could reasonably love someone and tell them that they're not enough for me either. I'd always be worried about was going on the heads of the wives and the stress to keep them all happy would destroy me. Being in a relationship with multiple complex individuals would be hard. That's why most Harem anime females are super simple and one note. It wouldn't work otherwise.

I realize this was serious response to a silly hypothetical, but it's super interesting to think about.

As for recommendations, all the ones I can think up have already been mentioned.
LordAuraJan 23, 2017 3:19 AM
Jan 23, 2017 6:57 AM

Jul 2016
Luuji222 said:

The truth has spoken! To love ru is the best in harem genre.
Jan 23, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2014
Nah I don't want a harem, I just want to find my soul mate.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 23, 2017 7:15 AM

Dec 2012
kirasykes said:
Luuji222 said:

High School DxD is the best harem anime..

Jan 23, 2017 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
kirasykes said:

High School DxD is the best harem anime..

Hmmm, You're not wrong...but TLR have Momo. :3
Jan 23, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
@kirasykes

The difference comes in the MC's .. Issei is one of the best MC's even if you remove the Harem genre , Meanwhile Rito is a wimp ..

Issei Deserves the Harem , Rito is just a chick magnet who put no effort in getting his Harem unlike Issei .. (I am just Jealous of Rito thats all xD)

Also DxD wins story wise ... It has a Strong plot..

Jan 23, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
@kirasykes

The difference comes in the MC's .. Issei is one of the best MC's even if you remove the Harem genre , Meanwhile Rito is a wimp ..

Issei Deserves the Harem , Rito is just a chick magnet who put no effort in getting his Harem unlike Issei .. (I am just Jealous of Rito thats all xD)

Also DxD wins story wise ... It has a Strong plot..

Alright. You won. Issei much better MC than Rito and the DxD story is better too...but you know, i'm a huge Momo fan...:'D

You know what? Hiki need to get into a harem with Yui, Yukino and Iroha. :3
Just kidding. :D
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Your top 5 anime couples

Anjumhossain - Dec 12, 2022

37 by Chileno-12 »»
9 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

43 by DoisacChopper »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

39 by weebtoge »»
15 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 10 hours ago

36 by KenaiPhoenix »»
24 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.