Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 27, 2017 3:41 PM

Oct 2008
The first few seconds as soon as the OP started, I already knew it's from Tom-H@ck!
Must be hard always holding hands with Koyori 24/7, even at bath is so awkward!
I bet Tazuna's having trouble fapping to Koyori.
While Koyori says emotionless is a bit disappointing.
3/5.

Jan 28, 2017 6:29 AM
Mar 2012
Surprised the amount of watchers who don't know Brazil has a major Japanese population.
Main mc's still bland, but madscientist & parents seem quite fun, not often we see anime adults flirting like that. Tazuna monologue remains stupid, but Koyori's fast learner with chopsticks so might balance out.
OP so messy like ep1, ED much calmer.
Exposition was ok, similar to holy grail, wixoss, accelworld... where the winner gets a wish, otherwise loses something. Only interesting twist is realworld is like Ziggurat to her, and the charging part. Madscientist should create wireless charging.
Jan 28, 2017 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
Given Koyori didn't understand eating, or bath time... I have to wonder, is she potty trained? I hope this question is never answered.

Best-girl spotted in the OP.
Feb 1, 2017 2:18 PM

Jul 2015
So Koyori could potentially be the MC's sister.. If that's true, then how awkward lol. Man, the MC's parents sure are.. uhh.. very open about their love for one another.. awks hahah

caught in the wonder
Feb 11, 2017 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Dropped...odd that he can't even let go of her hand during bath, and I don't see like this is going to be good...
May 6, 2017 9:06 PM

Apr 2015
"Sorry, Koyori, your system isn't ready to handle food just yet." So, um...is she supposed to starve until he decides she's ready? While doctors make the best effort possible to get the digestive system still working while a patient is in a coma, if they feel that having them eat immediately would be risky they put a feeding tube in. Because, you know, people need nourishment. God, this show is stupid.

"I don't understand what I'm fighting for." "It seems pretty clear." No, it's really not clear. What the hell is he fighting for? The professor pisses me off.

"You won't die..." Random-ass bitch who literally just kinda looks like his sister will die if he tries to get out of this bullshit? Oh no. >_>

"Your presence saved Koyori from wasting away!" Not if you don't give her some goddamn food...

Holy shit, she does get to eat something! Those...few hours really made all the difference.

Why haven't his parents asked about the fact that he hasn't let go of her hand?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 22, 2017 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
Ah so this is gonna be one of those "we'll be the series that can actually get every overused trope to work!" ones where, judging by the score, flopped pretty badly.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2017
This show is al ittle bit boring, but l'll wait for tha action scenes. The bath time wasn't needed.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Nov 28, 2017 10:15 PM

Feb 2015
Sheesh - Tazuna's parents are so...easygoing...And that bath scene ugh...
I am curious to see where there go with this tho. And although they are heavily foreshadowing Koyori being a revived version of Tazuna's sister, I wonder if it is really so obvious?

Dec 28, 2018 1:46 PM

Apr 2018
The mc may be more annoying than the mc of mirai nikki

Our main girl is cute tho but the bath scene was ruined with that crappy attempt at comedy (blood scene)

Still like the visuals

Those are some weird parent but i do like the mum

We got a legal loli and that girl appeared to be tarot card "psychic"

Better than the previous ep
Jul 26, 2020 8:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mmh, the story so far really served better. Hell, its not good that i like these badly. Maybe because of the mild ecchi scenes it had? Yeah, only that. A nice body from Koyori atleast increased my satisfaction more than the first one. Ah, the next one was the battle sequences again. Idk, but i don't like when it comes!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 2019
Honestly this mechanics of Tazuna and Koyori holding hands is quite inconsistent.
The teacher has put that condition on an absurd pedestal and in scenes in the future they may simply stop having their hands together for some short periods. It's quite frustrating.
Aug 1, 2023 6:12 AM

Dec 2022
So they can let go of their hands then, so long as they eventually join them again?

Koyori is very cute, learns quickly, and doesn't resist anything at all. Tazuna has found himself the perfect wife material.

I appreciate the more typical camera angles in this episode. The first episode was all over the place.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 4, 9:39 PM

Dec 2019
What kind of parents does this kid have? And what the fuck is the animation for the water? That looks like liquid mercury.

At least this episode made more sense and was generally cute, but other than that it's as bad as the previous one.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2017

31 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 8, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2017

73 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 6, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

368 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 4, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2017

76 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:29 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2017

34 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 1, 2023 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.