Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2017 6:18 AM
Nov 2016
@Pretty-Setsu

Izumi

"I would love to become part of this club" Izumi smiled sweetly, "I like to sing.. Maybe I could help you harmonise? And I could try drums as well."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2017 8:49 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu looked at izumi and smiled "that's good to know. well i am a vocalist and playing guitar, so you are a drummer, that's super cool... well ofcourse you can join.. " she said with a smile "so you can sing too, that good information" she said with a smile again as walk to coffee machine and make a cup for herself "do you want some coffee too?"
Jan 19, 2017 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
spoiler][/spoiler

Titan walks into the music room not long after arriving, so this is the music room it's alot bigger than I originally thought it would be. I wonder what instruments are here, maybe they will allow me to play them or allow me to stay here most of the time. Titan began looking around the room not noticing those already in the room. It also didn't help that he couldn't hear them due to the head phones on his head. Titan immediately saw a piano and walks over to it, as he reaches it he sits down and starts to play a soothing melody.

ZyphkinJan 19, 2017 2:05 PM
Jan 19, 2017 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Suddanly setsu hear music and looked at the side as she saw a boy sitting and playing a piano as she smiled sit while drinking coffee and listening him and smiled "wow.. so sad.." she saidn and looked at his side and when he complate playing she starting claping "good job... i'm setsu.. want to join us?"
Jan 19, 2017 2:33 PM

Sep 2016
@titanania
Rai

He didn't notice the guy walking in and it seems the same for the other guy he then heard a piano playing.which caught his attention he watched the boy as he played the piano when he was done. he approached him hey brother wanna join the club.we need new members and you seem good at that
Jan 19, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2013

Titan sees someone approach him from the corner of his eye and proceeds to tale his headphones off of his ears, as he removes the headphones singing can be heard from them as it was rather loud, it was a mixture of 2 voices a girls and a boys. I'm sorry did I disturb you with my playing it was not my intention to bother you, it's just when I hear music in my heart I sing or dance, and when I see an instrument I play it with out regard of those around me. Titan says all of this with a soft and quiet voice that can almost be considered a whisper to most.
Jan 19, 2017 2:58 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@Titanania

Setsu stand up and walked closer to him not telling a word as she walk closer she touched his chin and moved it right and left as she made him look closer to her eys as she said "you... the first think you walk in this room you have to introdiuce yourself and meet other members... and do not ignore us" she said it with a cold voice and with an angry face, but after she said it she smiled "but well because of your music i will forgive you and ofcourse if you join a club" she said and then let his face go "so....are you going to ignore me again?"
Jan 19, 2017 3:09 PM

Aug 2013

Titan turn his head and looked away before speaking again. I'm sorry it's just I don't know how to deal with others and I've never been part of a club before. I've never really had others besides my mom and this girl I've know since I was a kid. She was my only friend that I ever had. I didn't mean to ignore anyone.
CoffeinJan 19, 2017 3:13 PM
Jan 19, 2017 3:12 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@Titanania

Setsu looked at him once again "H-E-Y... INTRODUCE already..." she said and looked at him "who you are... i did not asked about a girl you liked"
Jan 19, 2017 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
spoiler][/spoiler]

Everyone calls me Titan because my name is unusual, as for liking a girl I have no one like that we were friends until we both moved away. She went one place and I came here, it's complicated okay!... I'm not like you guys or anyone else here, so don't expect a lot from me I have no money to offer you or priceless possessions to give.... Titan quickly stands up trying to back away from them as he started feeling pressured and uncomfortable by setsus and the other guys presence..
Jan 19, 2017 3:26 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu could not holed and she said "so titan.. I have last question do you like music? And do you want to join this club?" She said sitting on sofa "If you want you can join and I can see that me and you are different.. but not only rich people study here" she said and signed "I plan to make a band and do you want to be part of my new family?"
Jan 19, 2017 3:39 PM

Aug 2013
I just want to play my music and sing what I want to, I just got here so I can't exactly say what I will do...so stop pressuring me with all these questions..... I'm sorry I should go.... Titan quickly puts his headphones back on and runs out of the room unsure of what he should do, he was exactly sure what had happened just then as he wasn't good at dealing with others.
Jan 19, 2017 3:46 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at la titan was leaving "wellbye bye" she liked his music but he was just too shy and ride at the same time. He was talking like he can do smithing. He even run away he was a time she did not liked. But she needed him in her club. But she did not wanted to push anyone to join or not join.. as he left room she take a deep breath and then continuedrinking coffee
Jan 19, 2017 3:52 PM

Sep 2016
@pretty-setsu
Rai

He looked at setsu with an angry face did you have to do that. Don't be rude to others. That guy,titan,you shouldn't have talked to him like that. Now look what you have done he said angrily
Jan 19, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him "what I said? He was one who was ride.. I asked if he wants to join and run away.. I asked him to introduce his self and said how shy was and that he was not good talking with other than his mom or a girl.. I was asking one staff and he was telling me different.. what I did wrong?" She said looking to him "I know he can play and I liked it.. but he is ride one.. coming in..he should Sault hello and introduce even 5 year old kids know it" she said it to rai
Jan 19, 2017 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
As Titan ran out the door his phone had fallen out of his pocket. A slight noise of music could be heard heard in the room since it was a video recording of a duet performed by him Titan and the mentioned girl during a talent show from their freshman year.

Jan 19, 2017 4:22 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

He heard these words and his face got filled with sadness he felt sorry for him and setsu couldn't even tell what her fault was May be children can do that well but he seems to have mental problems and we should help him. You shouldn't tell him off like that he then headed his phone and picked it up he heard the music that was playing hlit made him a little sadder but he didn't show it.he went after him to Give him his phone back and talk to him
rai left the area
Jan 20, 2017 12:05 AM
Nov 2016
@Raiores
@Pretty-Setsu

Izumi

"Sigh.. This is complicated.. I'm gonna try and find him, and hope that Rai manages to talk to Titan and that everything will go well.." Izumi said to Setsu with a worried expression on her face.

*Izumi left the music room*
xsilverwindxJan 20, 2017 12:11 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2017 1:34 AM

Mar 2014
setsu looked at Rai "how you know he has a mental problems?" she looked at him "he was rude so should i fake myself and fake my feeling just because he has a problems?" she said again looking at raai. "i do not want to pity him, so i will act with him as i would act with a different person. i was nice and he.. he was rude. i really do not get what i did wrong, and " and then she heared a susic again and saw a phone and take it and started listening as she notice it was titan and a girl and smiled and give a phone to Rai "i already said i like his talant.. but i will never pitty him just because he has some problems," she said and sit back at sofa drinking coffe "you can do wat you want.. talk to him or bag he to come but my character whoul not change. i may be a rude sometimes and nice too but i never get angry without reason"
Jan 20, 2017 6:35 PM

Sep 2016
@xsilverwindx
Rai

He entered with izumi to the club yo setsu we're back he then sat down and waited for titan to come
Jan 20, 2017 6:49 PM
Nov 2016
@Raiores
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi collapsed onto the sofa and couldn't stop smiling. "Hey Rai, we did quite a good job out there didn't we? I'm just so... I don't know... Happy!"
There was a lingering warmth in her heart that stayed after hugging Titan, and for some reason, she had a feeling that moving here was a good choice after all.
Jan 20, 2017 6:56 PM

Sep 2016
@xsilverwindx
Rai

He smiled and looked at her it feels great to help others doesn't it?
Jan 20, 2017 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
@Raiores

Titan

It wasn't long after Titan had walked in, as he looked around he saw izumi on the sofa and he began to blush alot. Titan then makes his way over to the piano still blushing and beginso to play and sing at the same time.

ZyphkinJan 20, 2017 7:06 PM
Jan 20, 2017 7:25 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi made her way to the piano and sat down on the bench next to Titan. "Hey, your voice is really beautiful.. See, I told you that you have talent!" Izumi grinned, Wait, I wanna show you something."

Izumi pulled out her iPhone and played an instrumental version of a familiar song. She than began to sing, putting all her emotions into the song.

Jan 20, 2017 7:44 PM
Nov 2016
(Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GMVUrVLNc)
Jan 20, 2017 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

Titan sat there and listened to here every note blushing brightly, he waited till she was finished before he spoke. Your voice is beautiful you should be a singer, so why paint I can't understand. Your voice is amazing way better then I could ever hope of having if I was serious, I mean I just mess around never thought of being serious with my music career. But you should consider it izumi, you could go far in the music world. Farther than I ever could. Titan realized what he had said and continued to blushe as he looked at her making eye contact.
Jan 20, 2017 8:42 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Ya think? Well, if I tried I could.. But.." Izumi said as she closed the gap between them until their foreheads were touching, "N-o-p-e"
She slowly pulled back and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder, smiling sweetly.
"You'd do much better. I can already imagine you up there on the stage as a popular singer. I'm just joining this club for fun, you're embarrassing me haha. Thanks though!"
Jan 20, 2017 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

As izumi closed the gap and her forehead touched his his face turned bright red, but as quickly as it happened she backed away and playfully shoved him. Afterwards he reached for his chest again because that same feeling he had felt on the rooftop had come back. His eyes gently lowered and he smiled as he gently felt his heart beating along with that feeling. Maybe but I'm not serious enough for it to be a reality ya know, I have no reason to try to. I don't want to be famous or popular with anyone, its just not me ya know. And even if this was to happen, hypothetically no one would buy my music they would see it and over look it like it wasn't even there to begin with. I just want to be me I have even been working on a special song for when I meet the girl I want to fall in love with. I want to play it for her someday but it's a work in progress ya know. Titan was smiling gently as he ran his hands across the piano keys, it was almost like he lived in a completely different world from everyone else. But I doubt I will ever get the chance to fall in love with someone like that, there's nothing interesting about me so I disappear into the background of music, it's my escape the one thing I can always rely on to be there for me in my time of need..
Jan 20, 2017 10:05 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi took one glance at his red face and giggled. "What is with you and your sad talk? You're so adorable, why would anyone not like you? Lets see, you're talented at singing, piano, and you're super nice too."

"Oh and since you mentioned falling in love, I'm pretty sure you have someone you like, don't you?" Izumi teased Titan.
Jan 21, 2017 12:06 AM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

Titan got quiet, no...... I have no one like that you should know that already. I was never exactly mr. Popularity. Others disliked me more than I could remeber. Titan widened the gap between them as he said this for it wasn't easy to be that unlike for our long and talk about it.
Jan 21, 2017 1:59 AM

Mar 2014
setsu was looking them, when they walked only Rai notice her but it was okey, as long as they are back, but that titan.. he walked like nothing happened and acted rude again, she did not liked this situation as she end up listening a music they were playing as she complate drinking coffee and looked at them, Izumi and titan was having fun together, looking at titan she could notice he was not shy boy or something and that made her even more angry as she stand up of sofa and walk away without saying anything to them

~setsu left room~
Jan 21, 2017 2:28 AM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked.. I meant it in a different way, like if you found anybody you somewhat liked here in Sunset Island. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Izumi bit her lip and mentally slapped herself, "Just remember we'll always be there, okay? We're your friends now, and we'll never leave you, I can promise you that."

"I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable... I sometimes say things without thinking. You can slap me now." Izumi held out a hand for him to slap and closed her eyes. She wanted to make sure that she wouldn't hurt a friend like that again.
xsilverwindxJan 21, 2017 3:37 AM
Jan 21, 2017 3:28 AM

Sep 2016
@pretty-setsu
Rai

He noticed setsu was upset as she was leaving so he followed her setsu is something wrong?where are you going?
rai left the area
Jan 21, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

Titan looked at as she was apologizing to him, but before he could speak she held out her hand. If I did find someone I would want her to want me for me. I want to share interest with her, on the good and the bad I want her by my side so I never feel like I'm drowning alone. Titan places his hand on hers and lowers it.
Jan 21, 2017 6:37 AM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

For some reason, when Titan placed his hand on Izumi's, she had this warm feeling in her heart, as if that feeling was there to comfort her. "I'm sure you'll find someone like that one day. Someone that will make you truly happy." Izumi said, "Speaking of happiness, I feel like going to the beach right now to just relax. Wanna come?"
xsilverwindxJan 21, 2017 6:42 AM
Jan 21, 2017 7:12 AM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

okay, if you want me to come. Titan couldn't shake the feeling izumi gave him when she was around.
Jan 21, 2017 3:38 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Then let's go!" Izumi reached out for his hand, their fingers intertwining.

Izumi and Titan left the area
Jan 22, 2017 4:19 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He entered expecting to find izumi and titan but there wasn't anyone there no one is here.wonder where they've gone.guess I'll just hang somewhere else he said as he was leaving the room
Jan 22, 2017 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Sonia Moriyama

Sonia entered the room and gasped. This was the biggest music room she had ever seen. She scanned over all the instruments and furniture. "Wow so cool." She thought. She was hesitant to pick up a guitar and play a song because she was worried she wasn't allowed too. So she sat down, took out her phone and played the video of her singing at the contest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadI3eZjYMI (This was what she sang.)
Jan 22, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
@star-pixel
Rai

He came here to practice a little and as he was entering the room he could hear singing that he liked when he entered the room he saw a girl listening to music on a phone hey,you don't happen to be a member here are you?I'm rai.what's your name?
Jan 22, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
@star-pixel

(Use this when linking a video [yt] [//yt] the use this in between them to make it pop up fadI3eZjYMI like so)

Love the song choice by the way fellow nightcore myself
ZyphkinJan 22, 2017 2:30 PM
Jan 23, 2017 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
@Raiores
Sonia Moriyama

Sonia quickly looked at the boy that had just came in as he started talking. "Oh I'm Sonia, It's nice to meet you Rai." She said after he finished speaking.
Jan 23, 2017 9:00 AM

Sep 2016
@star-pixel
Rai

I like the music you were just playing.was the one singing you? he asked smiling as he sat next to her and by the way are you a member here?I've never seen you before
RaioresJan 23, 2017 11:03 AM
Jan 23, 2017 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
@Raiores
Sonia Moriyama

"Oh I'm a new student here also yeah that was me singing." Sonia said as she blushed a little bit.
Jan 23, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2016
@star-pixel
Rai

welcome to the school then.and by the way,youre queite good at singing.that song was great. he said as he was smiling
Jan 23, 2017 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
@Raiores
Sonia Moriyama

"Thank you." Sonia said with a smile. "Do you play an instrument Rai?" She asked
Jan 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
@star-pixel
Rai

He smiled and scratched the back of his headI'm learning to play piano.but I have only one song I can play.and I can't play it without making a few mistakes.I'll be good at it someday.but other members are good,unlike me.how about you what do you play? he asked curiously
Jan 23, 2017 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
@Raiores
Sonia Moriyama

"Oh I do sing but I'm also alright at the bass guitar as well." Sonia answered "It's cool that you're learning piano, Rai." She smiled
Jan 23, 2017 12:28 PM

Sep 2016
@star-pixel
Rai

He looked at her with a questioning look on his face thanks but what is a bass guitar.is it any different from a regular guitar? he asked
Jan 23, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
@Raiores
@xsilverwindx
@star-pixel

Titan

Titan enters the room as he greats rai, he notices a new face that he hadn't seen before. HWhy yes it is rai there are several types of guitars ranging from acustic bass and electric sometimes a mixture of both, hello are you new here also, my name is titan, well it's what everyone calls me anyway. Titan then makes his wayou to the piano and starts playingetting and singing.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.