Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 31, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 31, 2017 8:36 PM

Alice Charlotte

Alice lead Matt to the entrance of the water park. The water park was huge and full of all types of water and land rides. There was also games for prizes and snack stands. It was definitely a dream come true. Alice blushed and looked at Matt, she was so glad they were gonna have a lot of fun but at the same time she wanted to spend some alone time with him. She wanted to kiss him and hold him. The thoughts were making her face red so she shock her head and tried to brush it off. "your GPS has done it again! I have lead you to the right place in the fastest time. Well let's go, I can't wait to see you scared on the big rollercoasters. hehe"

@HeiJ
Modified by Sakura_megami, Jan 31, 2017 8:46 PM

Feb 1, 2017 11:00 AM

Matthew Belcher

They walked until reaching the water park, which was quite big even when compared to the ones he had already seen, made even more impressive for being inside school grounds. He looked at it with a rather amazed expression, before whistling in approvation and following Alice inside it. Laughing, he started to go with her to one of the attractions with her. "Thanks, GPS! I am glad to have you by my side! Lead us to the scariest rollercoast around so I can see you screaming all the way down!"

Feb 2, 2017 8:43 AM

Alice Charlotte

"psh psh, we will see about that" She skimmed through a map that was posted on a wall and looked for the scariest ride of them all. "it has to be that one, let's go" Alice gripped onto Matt's hand and lead him in the direction to find the ride. They did get lost for a bit but Alice ended up finding way.

"If this isn't the scariest, then I dont know what is.. It even shots fire, how cool is that? Although we should have started with the short rides and made our way up to the bigger and faster once"

@HeiJ
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 4, 2017 12:55 PM

Feb 4, 2017 6:05 PM

Matthew Belcher

Matthew let himself be dragged around by Alice, and for the first time she seemed lost. Shortly afterwards, however, Alice calibrated herself and they ended up in a massive rollercoaster. Matthew's morale dropped a bit at the sight, but he steeled himself and went alongside Alice on it, holding her hand through most of the ride.
In the end, despite almost dying from heart attacks in some parts, it was fun; the thought that he didn't scream in fear, at least with his mouth, comforted his mind.
"That was a seriously twisted ride. I can only wonder what the guys who built this had on their minds while making the design. I have to admit it was fun, though... And I did get to see you cowering in fear too..." Even if it wasn't true, it was fun teasing her, and Matthew hoped that ride was enough to make Alice don't remember if she did that or not.

Feb 4, 2017 10:53 PM

Alice Charlotte

It didn't really hit Alice about what she was about to do until she sat down on that seat. "oh shit, what did I just get myself into!" When Matt grabbed her hand, she couldn't help but grip his. The rollercoaster went up, down and around at a high speed and when she least expected it, she saw fire coming her way. She couldn't help but scream in fear and her heart was pounding fast throughout the whole ride.
Alice did enjoy the ride though, despite being in fear through most of it. Once they got off, they started to walk away from the ride as Matt was talking. "wait, I forgot something.." She made believe that she was walking back towards the ride. She reached up with her hands towards the sky and then pulled down. I think I left my heart and other organs up there" XD

Alice was obviously jocking around, she then walked besides Matt and smiled "I'll give you credit though, you didn't scream. However I am more than sure that it took all of you and more to not scream. I'll give you a reward later on" She winked at him as she said this and though about giving him a long passionate kiss. "you can pick the ride that you want now"

@HeiJ
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 4, 2017 11:11 PM

Feb 5, 2017 4:29 PM

Matthew Belcher

Matthew couldn't help but laugh at Alice's joke, and then put his hand up in the air, faking to grab something too, and then would hand it to Alice. "Here, you can have my heart." If she showed any signal of embarrassment, he'd laugh while facing her, and thengo back to grabbing her hand. "I ALWAYS wanted to use that one!"
Once she started to talk again, Matthew would silently think about how fortunate he was that Alice couldn't read minds, because despite not screaming outwardly, his brain was exhausted from screaming internally. "Alright, I'll be waiting for it!" He'd then grab Alice' hand and walk alongside her through the park, this time picking a scary looking haunted house. "How about a testing our hearts again on a round two?" If Alice agreed, he'd enter the haunted house alongside her...

Feb 7, 2017 9:57 AM

Alice Charlotte

Matt made a gesture, reaching out and then handing something to Alice. He than told her that she couldn't have his heart. She couldn't help but blush at the thought of having his heart. That after all did mean love. Alice then giggled when he said that he always wanted to try that. She held tight to his hand as he lead her to the haunted house, "wow, you really are a brave one aren't you"
Alice was not really fond of scary things but this time she didn't mind since she was with Matt."mmm, I'll go in if you promise to protect me and not make fun of me if I get to scared" She blushed and looked away abit embarrassed.

@HeiJ
Modified by Sakura_megami, Feb 9, 2017 10:30 PM

Feb 8, 2017 5:42 PM

Matthew Belcher

Glancing at the house, he smiled at Alice upon hearing her words. "Well, I cannot promise those things since I do not know what terrors this house has in store for us, and neither do I know how comical your scared face is." He'd assume a pensative stance for some seconds, with a hand on his chin, before looking back at Alice before she could say anything. "I can, however, promise to try both of these. I can guarantee that you'll be alive as long as I'm alive, and that I'll try my best to supress the laughs. Is that enough?" Grabbing Alice's hand, Matthew would wait for her answer If she agreed, he'd enter the haunted house alongside her...

Feb 9, 2017 10:34 PM

Alice Charlotte

"heyyy, you can't just make fun or me. That is not fun...well at least not for me, hehe. We are going in so lead the way, captain!" Alice held matt's hand as they walked into the haunted house and where immediately greeted by a mob of zombie looking people. Alice yelled, "It is a zombie apocolypse!!" She ran away from the zombies, making matt run with her and they eventually fell down a trap which slide them down to the underground part of the house.

@HeiJ

Feb 10, 2017 8:34 PM

Matthew Belcher

"Alright, I'll try to contain myself for your sake. The laughs shall be done in half of their original volume!" Matthew would proudly proclaim this rule for him, as if it could somehow be used as an excuse.
Fortunately, Alice decided to enter the house alongsixd him, and they started walking inside of it...
Just moments after they entered the house, a group of zombies started chasing them and Alice started running away, dragging Matthew alongside her through the unknown... And both fell onto a trap, sliding down a slope that got them in the house's underground.

Matthew stood up, approaching Alice and lending her a hand so she could also get up herself. "Are you okay, Alice? Are you hurt?" If Alice said she was okay, Matthew would grab her hand and restart the exploration. After going through what seemed to be a small maze of stone walls, they'd find themselves in a rather dark room. As Matthew started looking for a way back up, they'd find themselves face to face with a zombie, who'd start chasing them around the place. Although he flinched for a second due to the shock of getting face to face with that, Matthew would quickly start running around the place while holding Alice's hand, looking for a way up or somewhere to hide.
He found an empty locker just big enough to fit them both, although they'd have to squeeze themselves a little if they wanted to get in. Matthew would silently point to the locker to not make any noise, immersed in the chase, suggesting to hide themselves onto it for a while.

Feb 13, 2017 12:04 PM

Alice Charlotte

When they fell down the trap, Mat was nice enough to give her a hand. "I am fine, just my heart pumping at the speed of light." Alice took Matt's hand but ended up clinging to his whole arm out of fear. They walked together for a while until they ended up face to face with a zombie. It looked so real that in the situation you did think that there are zombie out there trying to kill you. They ended up going to a locker where Matt suggest for them to hide. Alice pulled him into the locker before moving herself in and closing the door tight behind them. Now they were both squished inside of the locker. She could feel his entire body just like he could feel her breast and more. Lucky for her, she was to scared to think about anything but finding an escape to that place. "this does not fix the problem.. but atleast we are safe." She could smell his breath, feel his body and hear his heartbeat. "What can we do?"

@HeiJ

Feb 14, 2017 2:55 AM

Matthew Belcher

While Alice didn't seem to quite grasp the situation, Matthew certainly did so, right after he entered the locker alongside her. It was so tight he could feel literally everything, and his face certainly held traces of red as his heartbeat raced not only due to the jumpscare...
Matthew leaned forward so he could whisper to Alice, and he could smell her quite clearly from that distance, a sweet smell that made him stop to appreciate it for a moment.
"We could could wait for some moments and then rush out and look for an exit." Matthew got a nice view of Alice's face from close, and as he looked at her the red became more apparent. "She's gorgeous..." Gulping, he waited until no sounds came from the outside before signaling Alice, saying that it was clear to move if she wanted to.
If Alice exited the locker with him, he'd start looking for a way back up alongside her.

Feb 15, 2017 8:56 AM

Alice Charlotte

Alice noticed that Matt's face was red, she figured it was from the predicament they were in. "Don't worry Matt, you will be just fine. I will protect you. I did way I was your knight in shinny armor after all" Despite he powerful words, her voice was shaky and she could barley get herself to move. Alice summoned all the strength she had in her and pushed the locker room open. "Alright let's go" She held Matt's hand and dashed outside of the locker, running to what she hoped would be an exit. Instead, they ran to a dark place that was full of stings that got tangled all around them. Since it was dark, there was no way for them to know that it was.

@HeiJ

Feb 15, 2017 8:08 PM

Matthew Belcher

Matthew almost laughed at Alice's words of encouragement, since she seemed to be the one who was most in fear; he didn't do it, however, mainly due to other worries in the moment...
As Alice dartes out of the locker, so did Matthew, holding her hand so that they wouldn't get separated amidst the place. Since he had no idea where to go, Matthew just trusted his GPS and followed her to a rather weird place that most likely wasn't the exit. "Hey, don't let go of my hand; we wouldn't want to get lost in the dark..." He would help Alice with any stings stuck onto her, getting her off as they went around the dark room.

Feb 15, 2017 8:26 PM

Alice Charlotte

They held hands throughout the entire time as they experienced more scary things but one thing lead to another and the two managed to go outside. Alice jumped into Matt's arms and kissed him on the lips gently. She was really excited that they made out alive and in one piece. "oh oh!, can we go on a water slide next?" Alice's mode changed completely and it looked as if she was ready to have some fun.

@HeiJ

Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Matthew Belcher

Somehow, they were able to finally exit the haunted house after what seemed to be an eternity. Matthew was dripping sweat at this point from all the running around, but Alice's kiss reinvigorated him enough to get a smile out of him. Her suggestion also sounded great as a break to their rather scary schedule.
"Sounds great; I'll gladly accept the suggestion." With a smile, he would grab Alice's hand and let the girl drag him along through the park.