Anonymous said: Pollen is essentially "plant sperm". Therefore, this makes hay fever an STD. Since no one voluntarily takes in pollen, I've concluded, we are all being raped by trees.
The More you know.
I met the Devil today, and he swears he's not to blame~
And I understood, cause I feel the same~
There are some anime that every self respecting Otaku has to watch. Here is my MUST watch list. That everyone reading this has to see at least once.
1) Death Note (The most badass writing you will ever see.)
2) K-Project (My eyes had an orgasm form this. Its so pretty.)
3) No Game No Life (Shiro is the cutest thing ever.)
4) Clannad (If you dont cry while watching this, you have no soul.)
5) Code Geass (Death Note with Mechas. Still awesome. And I dont like Mechas.)
6) Parasyte (Some things touch your very soul. In the strangest way I might add. This is one of them.)
7) To LOVE-Ru (The Lord and Master of all Echi Harems)
8) Highschool DxD (The God and Deity of Ecchi and Harems)
9) One Punch Man (This needs no description. Its Saitama. Saitama does what Saitama wants to do.)
10) Overlord (This REQUIRES a Season 2. PLEASE?!)
11) Spirited Away (This should be in everyones MUST watch list tbh. Everyone and their grandma know what this is.)
12) Tokyo Ghoul (This is a gory masterpiece.)
Every once in a while, I find a Character that makes me so salty, that I dehydrate from seeing their face. This is that list.
1. Jasley Donomikols ((Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans))
2. Iok Kujan ((Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans))