Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 6, 2017 8:52 AM

If you have a request or question,put it here! These are some of the requests,but not all:
Character deletion
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]IC Reason:[/b] (The in character reason they are no longer present,if you can't come up with one it's no problem,the admins will do it for you)

Character Standby
[b]Time of Inactivity:[/b] (For how long will they be inactive)
[b]IC Reason:[/b] (The in character reason for why they won't be there,an admin can come up with one if you'd like)

My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline

Jan 6, 2017 12:09 PM

Will there be school events coming up?

Jan 6, 2017 12:15 PM

SimplyCrow said:
Will there be school events coming up?

Yes,yes there will!
Rather soon,might I add
If you have any event suggestions though,feel free to let us know either in PM,comment,or the suggestions thread
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 7, 2017 10:34 AM

Are there any more spots in the student council?? No worries if there aren't.

Jan 7, 2017 10:46 AM

Emilycat12 said:
Are there any more spots in the student council?? No worries if there aren't.

Yes,yes there are!
Exactly which ones I'm not sure,there's no set amount of positions!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 7, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 7, 2017 12:14 PM

Emilycat12 said:
Thanks, could my character megumi tachibana be in the student councill?

Yes,she could,you'd just have to pick an available position and make the edits to your character sheet!
Also give an in character reason for her changing clubs
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 7, 2017 12:15 PM

Ok, I am working on it now. :)

Jan 7, 2017 12:19 PM

Shes not currently in a club though, she wanted to make an Idol club but she hasn't yet, so would I still have to give an in character reason for her wanting to be in the student council instead of making an idol club?

Jan 7, 2017 12:21 PM

Emilycat12 said:
Shes not currently in a club though, she wanted to make an Idol club but she hasn't yet, so would I still have to give an in character reason for her wanting to be in the student council instead of making an idol club?

Yes,you'd have to explain how she went from no club to student council
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Ok, thanks. :) would my character just say something about wanting to be in the student council to anyone and it would be fine? sorry for all the questions......

Jan 7, 2017 12:30 PM

Emilycat12 said:
Ok, thanks. :) would my character just say something about wanting to be in the student council to anyone and it would be fine? sorry for all the questions......

Yes,that would be fine!
With her knowing two people in the student council already,it's completely feasible
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 7, 2017 12:31 PM

Ok, Thanks a lot!!!!! :)

Jan 8, 2017 1:48 AM
Character Deletion
Character Name: Keith Oliver
IC Reason: I find it hard to use both characters. Specifically saying he should have been a side character but due to my schedule and lack of ideas, he is completely useless. Although, you can give him to other users, its still unnecessary.

Do excuse me for asking this. I just had a sudden urge to see everyone's character profile, and I see one junior from @Samurin. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but her age is quite confusing. It should be at least 16 years old to be a junior. Just out of curiosity, is this allowed?
Modified by RiriaMAL, Jan 8, 2017 1:53 AM

Jan 8, 2017 2:17 AM

Sweetlili said:
Character Deletion
Character Name: Keith Oliver
IC Reason: I find it hard to use both characters. Specifically saying he should have been a side character but due to my schedule and lack of ideas, he is completely useless. Although, you can give him to other users, its still unnecessary.

Do excuse me for asking this. I just had a sudden urge to see everyone's character profile, and I see one junior from @Samurin. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but her age is quite confusing. It should be at least 16 years old to be a junior. Just out of curiosity, is this allowed?
Keith Oliver Will be deleted. As for Samurins character it is possible that her character passed a grade due to finishing the previous grade requirements quickly, but idk we haven't fully approved of her character yet due to we are asking her what her student council role will be but I will ask another admin about your question.
Modified by Summarill, Jan 8, 2017 2:46 AM

Jan 8, 2017 1:54 PM

I would like to make a 3rd character please :)

Jan 8, 2017 2:00 PM

FuyuYurei said:
I would like to make a 3rd character please :)

Sure,you've been active,so approved!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 9, 2017 9:07 PM

How will days pass? Or will days pass at all? Maybe everyone will wing it? A global timer?
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2017 10:14 PM

Wing it
Although if it gets out of hand
I'll do something about it

Jan 9, 2017 10:18 PM

CuddlyAngel15 said:
Wing it
Although if it gets out of hand
I'll do something about it
Maybe if we do need to add a time maybe a day can be a week so that everyone has time to roleplay in the day and keep the roleplay fluent and work with the roleplays going on.

Jan 11, 2017 3:02 PM

Sweetlili said:
Yet again, apologies in advance but, I've been waiting for a reply on the forum of school uniforms and etc. My suggestions been sitting without any answer or reply. Please do check and approve or disapprove my opinions or suggestions.

We never said we would reply and approve/disapprove of suggestions,and as far as I can tell we don't. My apologies if you thought we were intentionally ignoring that.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 13, 2017 2:25 AM
Question:
Am I allowed to use a bow and arrow at the garden? Its like for shooting wooden targets, I find it that it may be for "calming purposes" not only for my character but for others as well, if that is a possibility.

Jan 13, 2017 7:38 AM

Sweetlili said:
Question:
Am I allowed to use a bow and arrow at the garden? Its like for shooting wooden targets, I find it that it may be for "calming purposes" not only for my character but for others as well, if that is a possibility.

I could make a thread for that,and bows and arrows have to be left there. Just so there's no one (rule abiding) carrying around a weapon elsewhere
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Jan 20, 2017 9:16 PM
Request:
I don't mean to sound annoying all the time for asking questions and requests, but, when will the dorms and others places be updated? What I'm trying to state, is that can the dorm discussion have an image of what it looks like? Deeply sorry for the troubling.

Jan 20, 2017 9:28 PM

Sweetlili said:
Request:
I don't mean to sound annoying all the time for asking questions and requests, but, when will the dorms and others places be updated? What I'm trying to state, is that can the dorm discussion have an image of what it looks like? Deeply sorry for the troubling.
Sorry, I can work on that I have just been thinking about the ball event and working on it. But I can do so in just a bit.

Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
Time of inactivity: Estimated 1-2 months
IC: Nifly is invited to attend a ball on Europe and will be assisting her older sister on her company.