Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 13, 2017 12:11 PM

Feb 13, 2017 12:19 PM

Harley Violet

Harley lead Rai all the way to the front of the Arcade. She then pushed the front doors open and made her way inside. There where so many games, that she couldn't possibly count them, there were riding games, shooting games, bowling, pool, dance mania, karaoki. Harley was impressed and her facial expression did not do anything to hide that fact. "What type of game would you like me to beat you in.. I mean play?"

Feb 13, 2017 12:35 PM

Rai

He entered with Harley and she asked what he wanted to play.let's see,may be we can play that one over there with the guns.I won't be losing to you so don't hold back he said with a smile suggesting they play the shooting game

Feb 14, 2017 2:28 PM

Harley Violet

Harley rushed over to it and took the gun but then she realized that they needed tokens. "oh, we have to get tokens... I hope they aren't too expensive." She walked to where the token machine was located and signaled for rai to come see it.

Feb 14, 2017 3:56 PM

Rai

He walked to where Harley was as she signaled for him to.(sorry it's short but there wasn't much more I can do)

Feb 15, 2017 5:52 PM

Harley Violet

Harley got the tokens tha ran back to the game and held her gun. She then put tokens in it so that they could both play. The them of the game was a medieval war and they where on opposite sides. They had to shot people and airplanes down. Each person shot was 5 points, each airplane that went down was 25 points. "I am ready, as soon as you are, just press start"

Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Rai

here we go,Harley,I'll win this. he said as he started the game and started playing.he headshot three men and a plane pilot 40 points already.you got no chance,Harley he said taunting Harley as he looked at the score count and saw that it was a negative number.these were my own men and weren't they? he said facepalming and then started shooting again.he could shoot 7 men and 3 planes giving him 65 points before the game was over