Forum Settings
Forums

Romance manga that'll make me binge it all night (or preferably till I die)

New
Jan 10, 2017 8:46 PM

Apr 2016
Hi there everyone, I would love to hear some of your suggestions for some good romance manga! If there is a female yandere as a romance option for our brave Mc, that would be great! But honestly, I just keep running out of manga to read. I really do prefer romance in my manga, so if anyone has any suggestions for romance manga I would love to hear them! Just please, nothing with so much teen angst that you can literally feel yourself turning into an angst teen like GAWD (just a joke, but please, I don't want to drown in angst). Thank you, hopefully I'll be able to binge read all of the recommendations you guys give!

Oh, and P.S. I've noticed that there are some people who care about wether or not a manga has been finished, but as long as it hasn't been dropped by the translators I don't give a hoot if its completed or not. Thanks again!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2017 12:33 AM
Jul 2018
Ayu Mayu it's also pretty funny
Jan 11, 2017 12:43 AM

Mar 2016
Watashi ni xx Shinasai! It is a great manga but it contains a love triangle so idk if you'll like it.

Higashi no Kurume to Tonari no Meguru is also very good. I would reccomend this more rather than Watashi ni xx Shinasai but if you got time to spare then check them out i guess.
Jan 11, 2017 12:51 AM

Oct 2016
Butterflymansion said:
Watashi ni xx Shinasai! It is a great manga but it contains a love triangle so idk if you'll like it.

Higashi no Kurume to Tonari no Meguru is also very good. I would reccomend this more rather than Watashi ni xx Shinasai but if you got time to spare then check them out i guess.
I read that recently. I liked it quite a bit, but my god...

Jan 11, 2017 12:52 AM
Jan 11, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2016
@nep420 Okay, awesome, Ayu Mayu looks like something I'll enjoy!

@butterflymansion It doesn't seem like something I would enjoy as much, by what @jak123 says about it.

@jak123 what did you think of Watashi ni xx Shinasai! ? I thought it might be something I would be interested in, but if the main girl is really that fickle
Did you want the girl to get with the Mc? Oh boy, I loved the Nogizaka Harkua anime series, if only the manga was still being translated...
Jan 11, 2017 9:57 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:

@butterflymansion It doesn't seem like something I would enjoy as much, by what @jak123 says about it.

@jak123 what did you think of Watashi ni xx Shinasai! ? I thought it might be something I would be interested in, but if the main girl is really that fickle
Did you want the girl to get with the Mc? Oh boy, I loved the Nogizaka Harkua anime series, if only the manga was still being translated...
I'd say it's worth a read. I mean...

But yeah, try that and Nogizaka.
JakJan 11, 2017 11:59 PM
Jan 11, 2017 10:52 PM
Jul 2018
Anatolia Story/Red River. I'm pretty sure I binged hard on that.
Jan 12, 2017 1:01 AM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

Yeah, okay it sounds a lot better than I first thought.

@yellowdragon okay I'll check that one out. it seems kinda interesting
Jan 12, 2017 1:55 AM
Jan 2013
Romance:
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo.
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

with Yandere:
Mirai Nikki.
Uwa-Koi.
Jan 12, 2017 3:54 AM

Jun 2014
With Yandere:
Mirai Nikki

Romance Only Manga:
Horimiya , Kaichou wa maid sama

Romance with Economy:
Spice and Wolf

Romance with Drama:
Kimi No Iru Machi , Fuuka

Romance with Ecchi and Drama:
Nozoki Ana

Personally I loved Nozoki Ana and Kimi No Iru Machi, would definitely recommend you to at least check these 2 if you can handle drama.
Jan 12, 2017 8:44 AM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
jak123 said:

Jan 12, 2017 8:57 AM
Jan 12, 2017 12:32 PM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

She certainly does sound super fickle, but I guess I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

@ai4ky I've actually read both yamada-kun and Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai which I thought were great! I havent started Mirai Nikki yet, but Uwa-koi sounds pretty good so I'll definitely check out those!

@sumusiko Okay, so looks like I'll definitely check out Mirai Nikki, Ive read both the maid one and Horiyama, but I have yet to read spice and wolf so I'll also check that one out. I did have a bit of a problem starting Kimi No Iru Machi, Fuuka, and Nozoki Ana, but Im down to give it another shot!

@ND133 I've actually read that one already, and it is amazing. Too bad they only translated 15 chapters, I really wanted to read more of it..
Jan 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
jak123 said:

@ai4ky I've actually read both yamada-kun and Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai which I thought were great! I havent started Mirai Nikki yet, but Uwa-koi sounds pretty good so I'll definitely check out those!

@sumusiko Okay, so looks like I'll definitely check out Mirai Nikki, Ive read both the maid one and Horiyama, but I have yet to read spice and wolf so I'll also check that one out. I did have a bit of a problem starting Kimi No Iru Machi, Fuuka, and Nozoki Ana, but Im down to give it another shot!

@ND133 I've actually read that one already, and it is amazing. Too bad they only translated 15 chapters, I really wanted to read more of it..

Kimi no Iru Machi and Nozoki Ana are great. Fuuka sucks though. Suzuka was vastly superior.

Also reading Horimiya now. It is one of the best romcoms I have ever read. It's so cute and soooooo funny.
Jan 12, 2017 1:12 PM
Jan 2013
I forgot to add Seishun-Pop!, which reminds me of Uwa-Koi but much more graphic.
both are great(IMO) romance containing some Yandere and dark themes.
Jan 12, 2017 8:36 PM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

Kimi no Iru Machi and Nozoki Ana are great. Fuuka sucks though. Suzuka was vastly superior.

Also reading Horimiya now. It is one of the best romcoms I have ever read. It's so cute and soooooo funny.

Okay, Watashi ni xx Shinasai! sounds pretty good now, so I will definitely be reading it. I thought it was just going to be another manga with a terrible and unfulfilling end. Wait, is it Fukka or suzuka where the mangka
I'll definitely try to get into Kimi no Iru Machi and Nozoki Ana again, although I read the last chapter of Nozoki Ana to try and see where they were headed. Horimiya is amazing, I just wish there were more chapters out!!

@ai4ky Okay, awesome, I will DEFINITELY be checking out Seishun-pop! , as I love a good yandere character in a romance manga! I've actually just finished Uwa-Koi, and WOW that ending screwed me up real bad wow.
DanoTheFanoJan 12, 2017 8:42 PM
Jan 12, 2017 8:59 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
jak123 said:

Okay, Watashi ni xx Shinasai! sounds pretty good now, so I will definitely be reading it. I thought it was just going to be another manga with a terrible and unfulfilling end. Wait, is it Fukka or suzuka where the mangka
I'll definitely try to get into Kimi no Iru Machi and Nozoki Ana again, although I read the last chapter of Nozoki Ana to try and see where they were headed. Horimiya is amazing, I just wish there were more chapters out!!

@ai4ky Okay, awesome, I will DEFINITELY be checking out Seishun-pop! , as I love a good yandere character in a romance manga! I've actually just finished Uwa-Koi, and WOW that ending screwed me up real bad wow.
Fuuka is the sequel to Suzuka.

Jan 12, 2017 10:38 PM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

Oh, okay yeah that seems pretty weird. Maybe the author shouldn't have done that. I take it thats why you didn't like fukka?
Jan 13, 2017 2:55 AM

Jan 2017
Have you read Dangeki daisy?
It's a romcom with good art and plot I definitely recommend that because I ended up binge reading it all in one day ;)
Along with

-Last game (suuupppper cute, you feel so happy when they finally get together)

- gakuen alice (I personally love natsume and mikan)

-definitely kare Kano (the art work is bad but the plot is really good, really worth a shot)

And lastly
-Hibi Chouchou (if you like slowpaced manga with not much drama but is really sweet
Jan 13, 2017 7:40 AM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
jak123 said:

Oh, okay yeah that seems pretty weird. Maybe the author shouldn't have done that. I take it thats why you didn't like fukka?
Yep. It's why many people dropped it around that chapter. Many were reading it because of the connection to Suzuka and that was Fuuka.

+1 Last Game - Probably one of my favorite romance mangas ever. It needs an anime so badly.
Jan 13, 2017 9:30 PM

Apr 2016
@OtakuNightDC Ive actually read last game, which was an amazing manga! I would love to read another manga like it, however I haven't found one like it yet. Gakuen Alice looks interesting, but it doesn't seem like it has much romance in it. What did you think of it? Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (which is the one that came up with a quick search) looks great, and I already like the series seeing as how I've already finished the anime. Hibi Chouchou looks pretty interesting too, so I'll definitely look into that one.

@jak123 Well, I probably won't be reading Fuuka (even though they just got an anime adaptation for it). Last game was so good, I wish it had an anime!!
Jan 13, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2014
Danthefanotaku said:
but as long as it hasn't been dropped by the translators I don't give a hoot if its completed or not

I like you; you're easy to please, hahaha.

Anyway, since people seemed to have suggested the better ones already, you could also check out Love so Life. It's one of the most adorable shoujo manga I've read to date. The romance aspect of it isn't super developed like in other popular shoujo, but the twins (especially Aoi) managed to melt my cold, little, Grinch heart every chapter. It's a very relaxing read, so give it a shot!
Jan 13, 2017 9:51 PM

Apr 2016
BlameSaiki said:
Danthefanotaku said:
but as long as it hasn't been dropped by the translators I don't give a hoot if its completed or not

I like you; you're easy to please, hahaha.

Anyway, since people seemed to have suggested the better ones already, you could also check out Love so Life. It's one of the most adorable shoujo manga I've read to date. The romance aspect of it isn't super developed like in other popular shoujo, but the twins (especially Aoi) managed to melt my cold, little, Grinch heart every chapter. It's a very relaxing read, so give it a shot!
Hahaha thanks, I honestly just want to read something good. Okay, I've seen Love so Life (just a passing glance) and it didnt seem like there would be much, if any romance in it (unless she falls in love with the new father figure). I'll certainly check it out!
Jan 13, 2017 10:00 PM

Jul 2014
Danthefanotaku said:
Hahaha thanks, I honestly just want to read something good. Okay, I've seen Love so Life (just a passing glance) and it didnt seem like there would be much, if any romance in it (unless she falls in love with the new father figure). I'll certainly check it out!

No problem!
Well, I won't say much, but there is a blooming romance for the main female with someone and then there's some romance for some side characters, too.
It's just more adorable than anything :P
Jan 13, 2017 10:02 PM

Apr 2016
BlameSaiki said:
Danthefanotaku said:

No problem!
Well, I won't say much, but there is a blooming romance for the main female with someone and then there's some romance for some side characters, too.
It's just more adorable than anything :P
Awesome! I'll definitely check it out, do you have any other recommendations like it? Cause I love having my grinch-esque heart being melted by such adorableness. Oh, and I also love getting stage 4 diabetus from uber sweet manga
Jan 13, 2017 10:05 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
@OtakuNightDC Ive actually read last game, which was an amazing manga! I would love to read another manga like it, however I haven't found one like it yet. Gakuen Alice looks interesting, but it doesn't seem like it has much romance in it. What did you think of it? Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (which is the one that came up with a quick search) looks great, and I already like the series seeing as how I've already finished the anime. Hibi Chouchou looks pretty interesting too, so I'll definitely look into that one.

@jak123 Well, I probably won't be reading Fuuka (even though they just got an anime adaptation for it). Last game was so good, I wish it had an anime!!
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.

Definitely read Watashi ni xx Shinasai and watch Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.
Jan 13, 2017 10:11 PM

Jul 2014
Danthefanotaku said:
Awesome! I'll definitely check it out, do you have any other recommendations like it? Cause I love having my grinch-esque heart being melted by such adorableness. Oh, and I also love getting stage 4 diabetus from uber sweet manga

Hahaha you and I are very similar, then.
On terms of adorableness, I'd say Fruits Basket is pretty up there. Watashi ga Motete Dousunda makes me weirdly happy sometimes, too. I don't know why.
Nineteen-Twenty One was pretty cute and short.
For some rather strange romance ones, I'd say either Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku (this one has some heavy and dark themes/scenes) and/or Annarasumanara (this one was... interesting, in a good way).
...Hmm.. I kind of just rambled about random ones.. oops :P
Jan 13, 2017 10:18 PM

Oct 2016
It's not very long, but Hajiotsu is pretty innocent romance manga.

JakJan 13, 2017 11:20 PM
Jan 13, 2017 11:12 PM

Apr 2016
BlameSaiki said:
Danthefanotaku said:

On terms of adorableness, I'd say Fruits Basket is pretty up there. Watashi ga Motete Dousunda makes me weirdly happy sometimes, too. I don't know why.
For some rather strange romance ones, I'd say either Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku (this one has some heavy and dark themes/scenes) and/or Annarasumanara (this one was... interesting, in a good way).

Fruit baskets huh? I've heard some good things about it. I'm hesitant on reading Watashi ga Motete Dousunda because of the whole reverse harem, and I'm debating finishing the anime then starting the manga. Nineteen twenty one looks strange, and I like it somewhat. Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku sounds pretty weird, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, what did you think of it? I mean, I love smut in a manga, but this seems to be strange just to be strange (which can be pretty good at times). Huh I might check out Annarasumanara. It sounds really weird, but good. Also, I'm on chapter 4 of Love so Life and now I have stage 5 diabetus and it looks like it will only get worse.

@jak123 Oh man, I loved Hajotsu, I just wish there were more romance manga like it!!!
DanoTheFanoJan 13, 2017 11:40 PM
Jan 13, 2017 11:55 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
BlameSaiki said:

Fruit baskets huh? I've heard some good things about it. I'm hesitant on reading Watashi ga Motete Dousunda because of the whole reverse harem, and I'm debating finishing the anime then starting the manga. Nineteen twenty one looks strange, and I like it somewhat. Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku sounds pretty weird, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, what did you think of it? I mean, I love smut in a manga, but this seems to be strange just to be strange (which can be pretty good at times). Huh I might check out Annarasumanara. It sounds really weird, but good. Also, I'm on chapter 4 of Love so Life and now I have stage 5 diabetus and it looks like it will only get worse.

@jak123 Oh man, I loved Hajotsu, I just wish there were more romance manga like it!!!
Yeah I'm about halfway through it now.

Jan 14, 2017 12:52 AM

Jan 2017
Gakuen Alice is one of my favourite mangas, although in the anime there is no romance, the manga in fact has a lot of romance. The sudden romantic scenes really do excite you every now and then (I actually squealed in some parts)
I really recommend it!
Also you should definitely check out kare Kano, the anime doesn't have much drama whereas the manga really goes deep but Yukino and Souichiro still maintains their relationship. It's superrr moving and cute
Hibi Chouchou is really sweet and the main characters really fit together, you should read it if you need something light and sweet
Jan 14, 2017 1:55 PM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

Yeah I'm about halfway through it now.

Oh yeah, that part, geez was he angry!! I have to say, I really like the Mc's friend, and I also liked the interactions between the main couple.

@OtakuNightDC Yeah, Im just not too sure about Gakuen Alice due to the ages (like middle school/elementary) in the manga, and how it doesn't seem to have romance in it. If you really say that there is a ton of romance in it, I'll definitely head over and check it out! Im actually reading kare Kano now (thanks to a previous suggestion) and so far its pretty good. Hibi Chouchou was also pretty good, although I kinda disliked the ending (having just finished it not 10 minutes ago). I mean it was cute and all, but I just felt a tad jipped.
Jan 14, 2017 10:53 PM

Apr 2016
@BlameSaiki Okay, so I've just finished Love so Life, and my ice cold, blackened heart has completely melted into a goopy puddle of feels. Do you have any more recommendations like Love so Life??
Jan 14, 2017 11:03 PM

Jan 2017
Haha ok
If you have time I also recommend you to check out
-Namaikizakari
-Kamisama Hajimemashita (I think most of it is out in the anime tho-_-)
-Ao haru Ride
-Takane no Hana (It's good if you don't mind the age gap, also the manga is ongoing so they haven't officially got together but still worth a shot)
-Soredemo Sekai was utskushii (again with the age gap except it's the girl that's older)
(๑>◡<๑)
Jan 14, 2017 11:24 PM

Apr 2016
OtakuNightDC said:
Haha ok
-Namaikizakari
-Ao haru Ride
-Takane no Hana (It's good if you don't mind the age gap, also the manga is ongoing so they haven't officially got together but still worth a shot)
-Soredemo Sekai was utskushii (again with the age gap except it's the girl that's older)
(๑>◡<๑)
Namaikizakari looks interesting, so does Ao Haru Ride so I'll definitely be checking them out! I actually finished the Ao Haru Ride anime, so I'll be starting off with a good idea with what to expect, but what do you think of Namaikizakari? For Kamisama Hajimemashita, I actually finished the anime so I might not read that manga. If we are talking about the same Takane no Hana, then I've already read it (whats out that is) and I loved it! If you have any suggestions like that one, I'd love to hear them! I've also seen the anime of Soredemo Sekai was utskushii so I'm not sure about picking it up.
Jan 14, 2017 11:32 PM

Jan 2017
Danthefanotaku said:
OtakuNightDC said:
Haha ok
-Namaikizakari
-Ao haru Ride
(๑>◡<๑)
Namaikizakari looks interesting, so does Ao Haru Ride so I'll definitely be checking them out! I actually finished the Ao Haru Ride anime, so I'll be starting off with a good idea with what to expect, but what do you think of Namaikizakari? For Kamisama Hajimemashita, I actually finished the anime so I might not read that manga. If we are talking about the same Takane no Hana, then I've already read it (whats out that is) and I loved it! If you have any suggestions like that one, I'd love to hear them! I've also seen the anime of Soredemo Sekai was utskushii so I'm not sure about picking it up.
Namikizakari is about a girl who is the basketball club manager. Naruse, who is 1 year younger than her joins the club and so on, also, its Naruse who ends up falling in love with her first. Yuki is a kuudere but about twice in the manga, she smiles (it's a veryyyyy rare sight to see) and its really cute and sweet. overall it's a pretty cute manga!
You should definitely check Ao haru ride!! It's cuter than the anime(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Jan 15, 2017 12:18 AM

Apr 2016
OtakuNightDC said:
Danthefanotaku said:
Namikizakari is about a girl who is the basketball club manager. Naruse, who is 1 year younger than her joins the club and so on, also, its Naruse who ends up falling in love with her first. Yuki is a kuudere but about twice in the manga, she smiles (it's a veryyyyy rare sight to see) and its really cute and sweet. overall it's a pretty cute manga!
You should definitely check Ao haru ride!! It's cuter than the anime(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Okay awesome then, I will definitely read Namikizakari then! And I've (just now) started on Ao Haru Ride and wow I love the art style!! I just need to figure out what I missed
Jan 15, 2017 3:03 AM

Jan 2017
Ok GOOD!
Ao haru Ride is sooo cute... now I think about it I feel like rereading it...
Jan 15, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2014
Danthefanotaku said:
I'm hesitant on reading Watashi ga Motete Dousunda because of the whole reverse harem, and I'm debating finishing the anime then starting the manga. Nineteen twenty one looks strange, and I like it somewhat. Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku sounds pretty weird, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, what did you think of it? I mean, I love smut in a manga, but this seems to be strange just to be strange (which can be pretty good at times). Huh I might check out Annarasumanara. It sounds really weird, but good. Also, I'm on chapter 4 of Love so Life and now I have stage 5 diabetus and it looks like it will only get worse.

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda: Yeah, the reverse harem part made me a little hesitant at first (I tend to stay away from harem in general, if I can... unless it's supposed to be really good), but it turned out to make me laugh at times, so I ended up liking it.

Himegoto: Um, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it. It's pretty messed up, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like heavy topics, but at the same time, I enjoy it because it can be pretty dark. The 3 main characters are all messed up in the head.

Love so Life: I'm glad I recommended one that made you feel that way! (since that's kind of what you were looking for :P) The twins are way too adorable.

Hmmm... in terms of romance involving childcare, maybe check out:
~Kiss yori mo Hayaku
~Aishiteruzu Baby
~Daa! Daa! Daa! (this one has quite the unique plot, haha)

In terms of cute and innocent romance blooming between characters, try:
~Can't See Can't Hear But Love
It's a manhwa, so I hope you don't mind.
Jan 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Jun 2014
Yea definitely take a look at Nozoki Ana and Kimi No Iru Machi. Loved them both, amazing stories
Jan 15, 2017 11:38 AM

Apr 2016
BlameSaiki said:
Danthefanotaku said:
I'm hesitant on reading Watashi ga Motete Dousunda because of the whole reverse harem, and I'm debating finishing the anime then starting the manga. Nineteen twenty one looks strange, and I like it somewhat. Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku sounds pretty weird, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, what did you think of it? I mean, I love smut in a manga, but this seems to be strange just to be strange (which can be pretty good at times). Huh I might check out Annarasumanara. It sounds really weird, but good. Also, I'm on chapter 4 of Love so Life and now I have stage 5 diabetus and it looks like it will only get worse.

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda: Yeah, the reverse harem part made me a little hesitant at first (I tend to stay away from harem in general, if I can... unless it's supposed to be really good), but it turned out to make me laugh at times, so I ended up liking it.

Himegoto: Um, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it. It's pretty messed up, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like heavy topics, but at the same time, I enjoy it because it can be pretty dark. The 3 main characters are all messed up in the head.

Love so Life: I'm glad I recommended one that made you feel that way! (since that's kind of what you were looking for :P) The twins are way too adorable.

~Kiss yori mo Hayaku
~Aishiteruzu Baby

Hmm, I might have to reconsider reading Watashi, as it does seem interesting. Himegoto also sounds interesting, but I'm still on the fence about it, but well it can't hurt to try it out so I'll go read a couple of chapters! Love so Life was amazing, I loved it! Not even just for the twins, but for the whole adorableness of every character in that manga. The first two in your childcare recommendations sound pretty cute (although I might not read Aishiteruzu Baby as its romance seems to be a bit weird) but Daa! Daa! Daa! sounds friggin hilarious!! I think I'll also check out Can't See Can't Hear But Love just because it sounds like an interesting romance concept. I mean, a blind man and a deaf girlfriend? How the heck do they communicate?? I mean, he can't do sign language because he's blind, and she can't hear his words because she's deaf.

@sumusiko I'm actually reading Kimi No Iru Machi now (thanks to the recommendations here) and so far its kinda interesting, I can't really get behind the male Mc as much as I had hoped, as he is a bit of an ass in the first few chapters.
Jan 15, 2017 12:40 PM

Jun 2014
Danthefanotaku said:
BlameSaiki said:

~Kiss yori mo Hayaku
~Aishiteruzu Baby

Hmm, I might have to reconsider reading Watashi, as it does seem interesting. Himegoto also sounds interesting, but I'm still on the fence about it, but well it can't hurt to try it out so I'll go read a couple of chapters! Love so Life was amazing, I loved it! Not even just for the twins, but for the whole adorableness of every character in that manga. The first two in your childcare recommendations sound pretty cute (although I might not read Aishiteruzu Baby as its romance seems to be a bit weird) but Daa! Daa! Daa! sounds friggin hilarious!! I think I'll also check out Can't See Can't Hear But Love just because it sounds like an interesting romance concept. I mean, a blind man and a deaf girlfriend? How the heck do they communicate?? I mean, he can't do sign language because he's blind, and she can't hear his words because she's deaf.

@sumusiko I'm actually reading Kimi No Iru Machi now (thanks to the recommendations here) and so far its kinda interesting, I can't really get behind the male Mc as much as I had hoped, as he is a bit of an ass in the first few chapters.

Well, the MC will always be kind of an ass throughout the story. I personally didn't mind it at all, actually liked it, at least he's not terrible like Fuuka MC lol
Jan 15, 2017 12:45 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
BlameSaiki said:

~Kiss yori mo Hayaku
~Aishiteruzu Baby

Haruto is a bit of an ass at first, then I find him to get better. The one you will have a love/hate relationship with is Eba.

Jan 15, 2017 3:19 PM

Jul 2014
Danthefanotaku said:

Watashi: Oh, you definitely don't have to force yourself to check it out. I just personally like it, for some reason.

Himegoto: Yeah, it doesn't hurt to try it out. Just be warned, though: it's not as innocent and clean as some of the other recommendations on here. It is a psychological/romance, after all.

Love so Life: Yes! I just found the innocence of everyone when it came to love/romance to be extremely adorable. Oh man, and Aoi having a little crush on her <3
P.S. There's a sequel for it called Life so Happy. It's still publishing and I only read what was out at the time, so I can't say whether it's as good as Love so Life since I can't remember much of it (I think it started publishing in April or May of 2016?). All I remember is that it's about the twins in 5th grade.

Daa! Daa! Daa!: This is such a random and funny manga. I haven't finished it yet, but it's not bad at all so far.

Can't See Can't Hear But Love: I guess you'll just have to read and find out what happens ;) I don't want to spoil anything.
Jan 16, 2017 12:46 PM

Apr 2016
@sumusiko, @jak123 Okay wow, Kimi No Iru Machi sounds like a good manga, but after what jak123 said about Eba I'm now really anxious. Geez, why can't their just be a nice romance story without characters that go bipolar. Hopefully she has a pretty damn good reason as to why she is such a terrible person (with her emotions)?

@BlameSaiki I think for Watashi Im going to finish the anime and pick it up where the anime left off. Himegoto still sounds interesting, so I'll probably read a few chapters and check it out. Love so Life was amazing!!!! I loved it so much, but since the sequel is based around the twins in 5th grade, I'll probably skip it until they complete it (seeing as how I am only interested in the romance between the babysitter and the news guy). I'll definitely check out a few chapters of Daa! Daa! Daa! to see how it is. Oh, I did start Cant see can't hear but love, and Im not liking how the story is told so far. Like, is the entire manga just a flashback?
Jan 16, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2016
Danthefanotaku said:
@sumusiko, @jak123 Okay wow, Kimi No Iru Machi sounds like a good manga, but after what jak123 said about Eba I'm now really anxious. Geez, why can't their just be a nice romance story without characters that go bipolar. Hopefully she has a pretty damn good reason as to why she is such a terrible person (with her emotions)?

@BlameSaiki I think for Watashi Im going to finish the anime and pick it up where the anime left off. Himegoto still sounds interesting, so I'll probably read a few chapters and check it out. Love so Life was amazing!!!! I loved it so much, but since the sequel is based around the twins in 5th grade, I'll probably skip it until they complete it (seeing as how I am only interested in the romance between the babysitter and the news guy). I'll definitely check out a few chapters of Daa! Daa! Daa! to see how it is. Oh, I did start Cant see can't hear but love, and Im not liking how the story is told so far. Like, is the entire manga just a flashback?
Ehhh, I'd say she does. It's definitely a rollercaoster, but worth the read.

Jan 16, 2017 12:59 PM
Feb 2015
Love so Life (only read the title)
Jan 16, 2017 1:00 PM
Feb 2015
Danthefanotaku said:

Dude Seo Kouji's manga are full of drama like FULL of drama though his art is superb
Jan 16, 2017 2:28 PM

Apr 2016
jak123 said:
Danthefanotaku said:

Ehhh, I'd say she does. It's definitely a rollercaoster, but worth the read.

Ahhh okay, well then that makes me feel a bit better, better than that other manga were the girl just screws around with two guys feelings. Im actually on chapter 4 of Kimi and so far its pretty, interesting.
@LouM Yeah, I love his art but I don't like how he does drama. Oh also, Love so life was so good, I loved it!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - May 5

7 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - 4 hours ago

3 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - May 3

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
8 hours ago

» looking for animanga/wa/ua like gantz, battle royale, god's will, jagaaaaaan and sweet home

FruitPunchBaka - Today

10 by Toha »»
10 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - Today

2 by ST63LTH »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.