Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2017 10:53 PM

Sep 2014
Notice: The week has ended,and applications are closed! Updates will be put if they are opened again,thank you for applying
We are looking for more admins to help keep this club running as well as invite more people to the club. Don't underestimate the dutys of being an admin either this is a position to help the club grow and become bigger and better then ever before. All admins must ask CuddlyAngel15 before doing any changes to the club.

All new Staff will be put on a trial bases. Meaning you will be an officer until proven capable and responsible enough for Admin dutys.

Recruitment Form:
[b]MyAnimelist Name:[/b]
[b]Your Sunset Rp Characters:[/b]
[b]How long have you been a member of Sunset Rp?:[/b]
[b]What makes you think you would be perfect to be an Admin for Sunset Rp?:[/b]
[b]What timezone are you in?:[/b]
[b]What time would you be able to do your Admin dutys?:[/b]
[b]Have you been an Admin on any MyAnimelist clubs before? If so which?:[/b]
[b]Do you promise to play by and uphold the rules of Sunset Rp?:[/b]
[b]Additional Info[/b](Other things that would make you Qualified for being an Admin or other things we may need to know)

CoffeinJan 17, 2017 5:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Mar 2014
MyAnimelist Name: Pretty-Setsu
Your Sunset Rp Characters:
setsu and shiki

How long have you been a member of Sunset Rp?: do not know... maybe dec 20
What makes you think you would be per fect to be an Admin for Sunset Rp?: mmm i can help i think :D
What timezone are you in?: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/georgia/tbilisi
What time would you be able to do your Admin dutys?: to tell the truth i do not know.. maybe what creator tell me... i can approve and invite other... and other staff to.. ofcourse if i can do.
Have you been an Admin on any MyAnimelist clubs before? If so which?: i had many clubs and i was admins in many clubs...
Do you promise to play by and uphold the rules of Sunset Rp?: XD i try not to broke the rules :D
Additional Info if i make a mistake please let me know.. and i am bad at grammar :D
Jan 11, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty-Setsu said:
MyAnimelist Name: Pretty-Setsu
Your Sunset Rp Characters:
setsu and shiki

How long have you been a member of Sunset Rp?: do not know... maybe dec 20
What makes you think you would be per fect to be an Admin for Sunset Rp?: mmm i can help i think :D
What timezone are you in?: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/georgia/tbilisi
What time would you be able to do your Admin dutys?: to tell the truth i do not know.. maybe what creator tell me... i can approve and invite other... and other staff to.. ofcourse if i can do.
Have you been an Admin on any MyAnimelist clubs before? If so which?: i had many clubs and i was admins in many clubs...
Do you promise to play by and uphold the rules of Sunset Rp?: XD i try not to broke the rules :D
Additional Info if i make a mistake please let me know.. and i am bad at grammar :D
Looks good. You will be put as an officer for a few days just as regular procedure and then you will be put as an official admin. As for inviting people to the club I have a invitation that I have been using that I made that looks really good. If you would like the bbcode for it just message me and I will reply you with the bbcode. :) Welcome to Sunset High staff.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.