Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2017 3:41 PM

Jun 2011
There is no doubt in mind that the entire group has grown a lot over the months they've been staying in that island. They have grown a lot and matured a lot, there is no doubt in my mind. The fact that they could live a modest lifestyle with hunting and gathering. The fact that they could improve so much in agriculture is amazing too. They also now have a way to make new clothes for themselves. Everyone so far has grown accustomed to this lifestyle.
However, there is one thing that bothers me, that despite all things they've done and the trials and tribulations they've overcome that no one so far seems to be taking advantage of medicinal plants. Usually when someone is injured they just wrap it up in some cloth and pour some water on it and hope for the best, but for grave injuries they just say "Oh well, you're screwed." No matter how you look at it, it seems reckless to just completely ignore the advancement of medicine when they live in an island that can be filled with plants and herbs that can be used to treat ailments. I'm also bothered by the fact that the people in this manga treat sex so lavishly, but completely ignore the consequences that sex can have, aside from pregnancy, there is also a chance of spreading sexually transmitted diseases, and at this rate I feel like it's only a matter of time before people start contracting it, especially Sawada's group. It's not hard to contract an STD in the first place, just one mistake can screw someone. I'm not even going to bother talking about the ailments one might contract from just the island itself. At this rate, I can't help but feel that people might die from disease eventually.

(I have read up to Chapter 118)
Jan 13, 2017 5:50 AM
Apr 2013
They lack information about medicinal plants and anything involving a doctor. That's probably why though.
Oct 21, 2017 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
haysikecemboles said:
Great, yet another genius who makes a thread with a spoiler title.

I'm not sure how it's a spoiler title, I'm actually behind the manga so I don't what's been happening. :o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jisatsutou Chapter 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2020

10 by rodmanii »»
Jul 20, 2023 7:06 PM

Poll: » Jisatsutou Chapter 93 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2015

2 by rodmanii »»
Jul 19, 2023 7:20 PM

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - Apr 30, 2022

2 by Coolkinq »»
Jan 21, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Jisatsutou Chapter 12 Discussion

DarklordVor - Dec 22, 2016

1 by Coolkinq »»
Jan 21, 2023 2:37 PM

Poll: » Jisatsutou Chapter 166 Discussion

Farabeuf - Sep 1, 2020

1 by abystoma2 »»
Jul 17, 2022 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.