Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 11, 2010 11:59 AM

Sep 2009
Shiyanikku said:
Grimmm said:
More Sasuke. Blah.
Feb 11, 2010 12:08 PM

Dec 2007
lol Karin and Sakura are so stupid! ugh.
Feb 11, 2010 12:17 PM
Feb 2010
well this is a twisted turn of events never expected sakura to say that and i wonder if sasuke is really going to finish off karin and heck next thing ya know naruto will say the same thing sakura said and the three of them will skip down memory line to madrara's hideout ugh i say :) sakura is stupid and so is karin

Feb 11, 2010 12:33 PM

Nov 2007
I really don't think Sakura has switched sides. I think she is just trying to get on Sasukes side in order to kill him since she has no chance of killing him in a one on one fight.

Also I don't think Sasuke will buy Sakuras lie and he will either go along with it until he's bored or just kill her.
Feb 11, 2010 12:42 PM

May 2008
I would be really surprised if Sasuke killed Sakura so I think that won't happen. But also Sakura joining Sasuke...maybe this was the change inside taka what Kishi talked about. Still I think it's stupid idea. But I hope Naruto won't disturb Sakura and Sasuke, I want to know how will it turn out...
Please don't kill Karin, seeing her as a child I started to symphatize with her...hate myself for that...
Feb 11, 2010 12:45 PM

Jan 2009
This is such a Kishimoto thing to do, if you ask me. How many times have you had a "WTF" ending, only to get a "Oh it's like that" response next week?

"WTF Itachi back?!"
"Oh genjutsu..."

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Sakura is lying here. And Sasuke won't kill off Karin, I think it's safe to assume.
Feb 11, 2010 1:00 PM

Apr 2009
Just when we thought Sasuke would be out of a healer, Sakura comes and ruined it. Let him suffer in pain!!.. -_-v

.....Always something that making him stay alive.
Feb 11, 2010 1:44 PM

Mar 2009
Oh geez, just suck him off already Sakura.
Feb 11, 2010 2:40 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Heh, interesting ending.

Feb 11, 2010 4:00 PM
May 2008
whoa... all those eyes...
Karin's still alive? blah.

and I'd like to hope that Sakura's not that stupid and plans to join him so she can kill him later when his guard's down (or now. he's pretty weak right now.)
Feb 11, 2010 4:18 PM

Nov 2008
Agh!! I really don't know wether I hate sasuke or not ... Anyway after seeing Sakura's reaction I really don't know what to think anymore, everything is messed up >.<

I hope for Sakura to be killed by Sasuke (because sakura X Naruto doesn't really feel right for me after Hinata SUPERB confession to Naruto ), then Naruto furious he tries to avenge her, but at the end of the fight with sasuke, sasuke choose to give up on his so called hatred andl joins Naruto's side to kill tobi and of course they will become the two heros that save the Ninja's world ... If not I am afraid that the same thing will happen to our COUPLE as with Madara and the 1st Hokage ...
Feb 11, 2010 4:22 PM

Feb 2009
Kishi is just ejaculating stupidity all over this manga and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who rated this a 0/5.

I bet Sakura is that stupid, Sasuke gets his "IMSODAMNSPECIAL" treatment and takes over the world and Naruto is going to die of a heart attack at age 16 because of poor diet and Compulsive Sasuke Stress Disorder.

But my real question is, why didn't Kishi just call this manga "Sasuke" if we only see Naruto once a month. -.-

Feb 11, 2010 4:44 PM

Oct 2008
Someone please falcon death punch Sakura.

Stupid bitch.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 11, 2010 5:02 PM

Jun 2008
LOL! at the idiots here who can't even understand that Sakura is just lying to him.
Or is it just an excuse so you can say for 99999999999 time that you hate her. After hearing it so many times you guys have become a lot more annoying than her.
Feb 11, 2010 5:08 PM

Dec 2007
Interesting ending I'm assuming Sakura is just going to join Sasuke to attempt to kill him later but then again at this point I'm not really sure what to think anymore.
Feb 11, 2010 5:14 PM

Feb 2010
I think Sasuke might just beat the crap out of Sakura and injure her pretty badly. Depends on whether or not Naruto gets there before a fight(if Sakura does try to fight him right off. I don't think Sasuke's gonna go along with her bs), he might find her all banged up realize he really has to stop hesitating and kick Sasuke's b-hole.

I hope Naruto starts to have more get up and go soon, anyway.

Monad said:
LOL! at the idiots here who can't even understand that Sakura is just lying to him.
Or is it just an excuse so you can say for 99999999999 time that you hate her. After hearing it so many times you guys have become a lot more annoying than her.

Also, ^this. The completely stupid comments by people who are either too biased against Sakura to think straight where she's concerned or are just that moronic, are way worse than any of the "horrible and/or stupid" things Sakura's ever said or done. -_-
Vespertine_Feb 11, 2010 5:18 PM
Feb 11, 2010 6:06 PM

Sep 2009
It would be funny if Sakura really joins Sasuke.

then naruto came and killed her. Sasuke would go all emo and (FINALLY!) would kill himself to be with his f*cked up clan. then you'd see Itachi and Sasuke do some weird dance because some weird dude invented some insane jutsu.
Aw, what the hell, let's get Orochimaru too!!
and then Hinata came and she and Naruto had lots of pretty babies!!

and then the all died because madara teamed up with Kakashi.

^^ I used the same drug as Kishi did when he wrote this chap/crap
Feb 11, 2010 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
grr now i really hate sakura now >:( y did she have 2 come in at the wrong time.OMFG and here a was hoping that karin would die already but noo shes not dead and wtf whats with the flashback in the forest 0.0 was karin in the exams? and sakura loves sasuke that much that she would willingly join him......sasuke needs 2 kill both karin and sakura then kill the old senile elders of the leaf already >.> about madara...hmm...wow hes getting cooler every chapter and now he was a secret room oooo XD

0.0 wow i wrote alot >.< i give this chapter a 3/5
Feb 11, 2010 8:29 PM

Feb 2010
I highly doubt that Sakura really means to abandon Leaf, and more Naruto to be with Sasuke when she appears to have more or less made up her mind about Sasuke needing to be dispatched despite it obviously being a hard decision. Why are people so quick to believe that she now just wants to hang with Sasuke because he's soooo hot?

Oh I forgot. They must just want it to be true because they hate Sakura. -_-
Feb 11, 2010 8:38 PM

May 2009
Bocca said:
Sigh* That stupid bitch..
This

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Feb 11, 2010 11:13 PM

Dec 2008
Damn! :P so sakura is turning to the dark side? What will happen to Naruto when he sees this... lol he might faint again. xD
Feb 11, 2010 11:21 PM
Oct 2009
Fai said:
Entire Part II was sub par, but everything has gone downhill ever since Pain revived the entire village.

Indeed.
Feb 11, 2010 11:24 PM

Dec 2009
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun.... i will follow you! i'll leave konoha!!" wat the hell man!! didnt she say this before and got rejected... for out she pisses me off!!
Feb 11, 2010 11:34 PM

Dec 2009
wat the hell man!! Sakura that bitch!
well i guess she is my least fav character so i dont care wat happens to her...
Feb 12, 2010 1:43 AM

Sep 2008
Sakura is so stupid I hate her
whether she has a clever plan or not she still pisses me off
bibi bubu baba
Feb 12, 2010 7:21 AM

Jul 2009
Stupid bitch...and the retcon with Karin was just epic fail
Feb 12, 2010 8:38 AM

Jul 2009
bitch be a traitor. I knew it.
Feb 12, 2010 9:52 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
everything has gone downhill ever since Pain revived the entire village.

I so have to agree with this :(
When I started catching up on manga, reading Jiraiya vs. Pain amazed me enormously.. but recent actions only look like stretching the story as long as it sells.
Feb 12, 2010 11:43 AM

Apr 2007
BurningEyedShana said:
Heh, interesting ending.

more like stupid
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Feb 12, 2010 12:25 PM
Feb 2009
All I have to say is that Sakura is stupider than I thought. She lies to everyone, pretends shes going to kill Sasuke and then she says that she wants to join him. What......the......fuck?? Sasuke is probably just going to kill her anyway and Naruto is gonna get pissed.
Feb 12, 2010 12:37 PM
Jul 2007
I'm hoping she's deceiving Sasuke somehow in attempt to get close to him before attempting (and probably failing to kill him)

Surely her characters been developed past some school girl infactuation? o.o
Surely?!
*grasps at straws*
Feb 12, 2010 1:03 PM

Feb 2008
this series is so garbage and these cheap plot twists are just stupid. as far as im concerned sakura can go join fucking madara, i don't care about an insignificant character like her that doesn't know what the hell shes doing with herself.
Feb 12, 2010 1:05 PM

May 2009
How stupider can Sakura get ?

Edit: OH FU- O.O I just read FMA Ch. 104 and realized that Naruto is the worst over rated shit ever
NanakoginFeb 12, 2010 2:56 PM
Feb 12, 2010 3:43 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Another lol chapter.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 12, 2010 4:07 PM

Jan 2010
What the heck would be the point of joining Sasuke to exploit a weakness? Yes Sakura is weaker than Sasuke but in his condition she should have no problem.
Is she stupid? There won't be a better chance than this to defeat him! He's got zero chakra!

I agree with other people on this: Naruto has not made much sense since the Pain arc, which IMO was excellent until the finale. From there on its just gotten worse...
Feb 12, 2010 9:03 PM
Sep 2007
Sakura rulz.
Feb 12, 2010 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
What the fruck.... First of all that damned Madara said Danzou was a freak... Well then You're a bigger freak you moron!!! XD How the fruck he dares to say that to Danzou when he has a large cave wall full of the Uchiha's eyes... Dammit dude... You're such a hypocrite freak!! Oh... SO then wirl world connects to that place... Correct me if I'm wrong... Isn't that the place where Sakura + Naruto + Kakashi found them at the beginning of Part II aka Akatsuki's lairs?

Well whatever... WE saw again NAruto emoing... but this time finally used that thick head of his and escaped from Yamato's watching eye... I can't blame Naruto... he has the right to act the way he does... And finally... here it comes... NAruto goes and gets...

And Sakura... that idiot... I guess I'll give her the benefit of doubt too... but just blurting out such nonsense infront of a dying girl and a guy that has completely lost it? IMHO Sakura is doing something completely stupid... She already knows she's no match to him... has seen him different... has been taken over by the darkness... What the juice is thinking that pink-haired girl? She wanna die right?

Oh and Karin... sweet... I knew it! Karin was too good to Sasuke that she had to had a thing for him... and indeed she has the hots for our dear little sexy Saucegay... She is still grateful for saving her from the big bad furry bear-like friend.... Oh and to those who doubts it's Sasuke, don't you remember the Sasuke's Taijutsu Signature Technique? Well if you don't then go reread the Chunnin exam arc... (In fact better than the last 30 chapters!)

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2010 1:05 AM

Jul 2007
tazillo said:
What the heck would be the point of joining Sasuke to exploit a weakness? Yes Sakura is weaker than Sasuke but in his condition she should have no problem.
Is she stupid? There won't be a better chance than this to defeat him! He's got zero chakra!

You forgot that we are talking about Saucegay thar.

Chakra limits no longer seem to apply to him, as he successfully goes around pulling chakra-wasting moves, while tanking blows from people way stronger than him.

Had sakura attacked, Saucegay would have LOLDARKNESSED his samurai pokemon yet again somehow and won.

And next chapter all his "inkuries" will be gone as always.

It seems Sakura DID KNOW in just what kind of shitty manga she got into -_-

SHe most likely thought "FUck you Kishimoto, I am not falling into this trap like half of characters that fag encounters" the whole time during that scene -_-
Feb 13, 2010 2:56 AM
May 2009
wtf? Is Sakura stupid?
Feb 13, 2010 3:15 AM

Jan 2010
why? every manga has shocking event?
in one piece
...and now sakura become evil girl??
karin met sasuke during chuunin exam?? wth??
NayahFeb 20, 2010 9:55 PM
Feb 13, 2010 3:37 AM

Aug 2007
Why do I want to slap almost every character in this manga...

tmasterson said:
Huh so I'm not the only one who gave this chap a 0/5? ;)

Just kill that bitch already (NOT Karin, Sakura - she's on my black list from the first chapters. Worst female character in manga/anime ever).

That was shitty... even though I never liked Sasuke I'm starting to like this demon ;p At least he's like Aizen xD

Excuse me? That's insulting Aizen!

Feb 13, 2010 7:23 AM

Dec 2007
oh man, Sakura really must be horny. havent gotten anything in all these years, now she's like turning over to the dark side to get some action like. what a perverted little girl!
Feb 13, 2010 11:02 AM
Feb 13, 2010 1:34 PM

Apr 2008
alexcampos said:
I don't know about everyone else but this is just what I wanted to happen.

This pretty much confirms that this manga will end in the following way:

Sasuke Kills Sakura (PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!)

Naruto (HOPEFULLY) kills Sasuke

Naruto and Tobi fight in the ULTIMATE last battle to determine the fate of the Ninja world.

This Please!

Feb 13, 2010 8:51 PM

Feb 2010
Well that was unexpected

and to the op if you hate naruto this much why do you read it ever fucking week?
Just to complain?
Feb 13, 2010 9:21 PM

Jan 2009
anyone find it funny that Naruto had to fool Yamato. Shouldn't he be able to beat the shit out of him
Feb 14, 2010 1:49 AM

Apr 2009
Sakura has finally accepted Sasuke's gayness.

"If you can't beat em, join em"
Feb 14, 2010 7:58 AM

Jul 2007
redsoxsfan1212 said:
anyone find it funny that Naruto had to fool Yamato. Shouldn't he be able to beat the shit out of him

Good luck beating the shit out of any other ninja nearby then.

Remember, this is Kishimoto - in his manga, Ninja do not fight like Ninja.

Hideyoshilover said:
Well that was unexpected

What was unexpected?

That Kishi won't have the gutts to kill off Karin?
That Madara will yet again try to impress readers with his omg evil?
That Sasuke will continue to emo around?
That we will have 3 pannels of Naruto emoing around?
That Sakura will act like every damn female in this manga?

Hideyoshilover said:

and to the op if you hate naruto this much why do you read it ever fucking week?
Just to complain?

Have been reading this ever since beginning, back when this manga was good(that before the Saucegay retrieval arc) I feel like I must finish this once-decent manga, even if it was turned into pure uweboll-shit.
Feb 14, 2010 8:11 AM
Dec 2009
WTf is wrong with this manga? I used to love it but now it doesn't seem to make any sense. Sasuke is losing his mind. Sakura is still in love with an emo(2 years is a bit to much, if you ask me) for no particular reason. Naruto still wants to save sasuke. Fuck, just let sasuke die already.

I miss the first Naruto vs Gaara battle. After the time skip, the manga began to worsen

I survived the endless eight
Feb 15, 2010 12:46 AM

Dec 2007
Ooooooooh, what's this?
SAKURA'S BEING THE RETARDED WHORE AGAIN.

Seriously, all she ever does is make a mess of things, I thought she might have grown a braincell or three, but clearly not

"LETS GO SEE SAAAAAASUKE he wouldn't hurt me!!!"

reality check, EVERYONE would hurt you given the chance Sakura.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.