------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------
SayuSummarillJan 24, 2017 12:52 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 9, 2017 6:09 PM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

Ayane entered Dorm Building #2. She was amazed at how beautiful it was. She started to look for her room, which didn't take much time to find. As she entered her room, she shut her door, sighed ,and threw her bags on the floor. Then she flopped on her bed and started to watch cute animal videos.
as the time went by she decided to put away her stuff and then explore the school grounds.

Ayane Leaves to explore the school and finds the Garden
Jan 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Zack arrived at the building, he would open his mouth in awe at it's size before entering. This was a culture shock to him if not anything else. Once he made his way inside the building, he would look around a bit before remembering that his dorm room was number 1. My room is the first one for the juniors. He thought about what the consequences would be if he would be in a room alone with a girl but he hadn't planned on doing anything to her so he simply shrugged and headed to his room.

Once there he would take the earphones from around his neck and place them on his bed. He'd then look at his bags with a sigh. I'll just do it later. Had Sumiko entered the room with him, he would turn to her and say, This place is really something. It looks very prestigious...I wonder if I deserve it with just my swimming scholarship. He'd scratch the back of his head while saying this hoping it will keep her mind off of being alone in the room with him.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2017 8:27 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"Yea, it's almost as awesome as my parents university. If it weren't for my parents being rich I would have to say my grades and my swimming would have got me in, but mainly my grades." Sumiko said looking around the room. She started to blush a bit as she though about being in a boys room, but she didn't think he would try and do anything least she hoped not. She wondered when the swimming club would start up cause she wanted to kinda of swim a bit and relax, cause swimming was her favorite pass time to relax as well as challenge her self outside of her studies. "So are you hoping to become an Olympic swimmer?" She asked in response to him getting a Swimming Scholarship.
Jan 9, 2017 8:59 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko mentioned how this place was almost as awesome as her parents university. A cute rich glasses wearing Tsundere...I might have to keep her on my radar Zack would unknowingly mumble this before her next question. Once she said it Zack would think to himself for a moment. Hmm, maybe. That's a big deal if I do become one. What do you think? Would you like to see your Senpai become a professional swimmer? Zack would smile towards her when he asked his question. It was a genuine one from him as he hadn't thought about such a goal until now. It was possible considering his skill in swimming. He also did come here aiming to be their anchor or simply the fastest on the team. Thinking about it, he did need to go swimming today.
Zen💀

Jan 9, 2017 9:57 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"I can see it , but you would have to get some waterproof earbuds to complete the look." She said giggling a bit. She thought being an Olympic swimmer would be cool but her goal was to take over her parents university as well as make a smaller one for those who couldn't pay for the bigger universities. Thinking more about his question she found a swim cap that seemed to be falling out of one of Zack's backs as well as some goggles. She then put them both on him. "Yup now you really look like a Professional swimmer." She giggled some more. He looked pretty cool with his swim wear on. She wondered though how he would look swimming.
Jan 9, 2017 11:00 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack would put his pointer fingers on his earlobes questionably as he obviously missed what she was trying to get at. He then saw her going through something that was slipping out. Having them put on him, he listened to what she said. Finally smiling once again, he would speak.Alright, then my first goal is to be the star of the swimming team. That way if anyone bothers my cute kouhai, I can come to her rescue. Zack would then laugh confidently to himself before taking his swimming cap back off and goggles only halfway off. Say...want to go to the pool? I do need to get some practice in...and I'd love to see you swim. Zack would move to his bed and read the note there as he asked this. After resting the note he would relax his expression that was still happy and ball up the note. He was already doing it anyway. If she greed he would start looking for his swimming things through his bag. At first he'd go for his shorts but realizing that how his Kouhai reacted to him earlier, he would get his briefs instead. He figured he's have a bit ore fun with her.
Zen💀

Jan 9, 2017 11:11 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"I bet if anyone were to bother me you would send them packing like the awesome senpai you are" Sumiko said winking and smiling. He then asked her if she wanted to go swimming. "Well I only have my bikini cause I haven't got my one for swim club yet cause I am waiting for the people my parents hired to make it finish up with it. I will wear my bikini only as long as you promise not to stare." Sumiko said replying to his invitation and blushing a bit. She wondered how big the pool was compared to the one she had at home.
Jan 9, 2017 11:35 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko seemed to have warmed up to his pace quite nicely which was good sense he didn't like it when people were too uncomfortable around him. She responded with saying that he'd send someone packing if they messed with her. s of now she was his only friend so she was partially right about that. Although she made it sound like it would be an easy victory, he hoped he wouldn't get into any fights however since he was a lover more than a fighter.

Sumiko told him that she only had her bikini with her. Zack's face changed to one of astonishment. Well...you wont have to worry about staring. Besides, I'll only be wearing this anyway...so we are kind of even. Zack would then pull out his goggles and briefs to show to Sumiko. He then went to his gym bag where she initially found his swim stuff. We should head to your room to get your stuff too right? Once he had everything he would head over to Sumiko and placed a hand on her shoulder. He would then move his hand to her head and pet it twice before moving past her towards the door. He would open it with his bag over his shoulder with the things he needed inside of it. Bespectacled beauties before men. He would then let her go in through the door as he needed to follow her to her room anyway and left following Sumiko to where ever she would go.
Zen💀

Jan 9, 2017 11:56 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko blushed a bit when she saw what he would be wearing for swimming but she just assumed most guys probably wear them for swimming. "Nah I have my bikini in my school bag, I was planning on going swimming later today any ways if I didn't meet anyone around school." Sumiko said as she pointed to her School bag. She got up and headed to the door and a bit after heading him called her a Bespectacled beautie she decided to tease him a bit as well. "Well thank you handsome." Sumiko said as she rubbed her finger playfully under his chin and then walked out the door. "To the pool we go!" Sumiko said raising her arm into the air cheering. Leaves to the School Pool
Jan 10, 2017 9:17 AM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

Ayane enters the Dorm Building #2, She goes to her room and keeps the door open and relaxes on her bed waiting for time to pass by.
Jan 11, 2017 1:26 PM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

As time past by Ayane wanted to make some friends, but no one was here so she decided to go visit Dorm Building #1.

Ayane goes to Dorm Building #1
Jan 11, 2017 9:40 PM

Feb 2012
Hana Makamoto

It was going to be Hana's first day at a completely new school and she was beyond nervous. She slowly made her way to Dorm #3 in the Juniors and began to unpack her luggage. Everything looked fairly normal to her, maybe just a bit more prestigious than her home but just about the same. She wondered about what kind of people she would meet at the school, but she also hoped that she wouldn't have to bump into anyone either since it would probably just end up being really awkward.
PromiseJan 11, 2017 10:41 PM
thank you takiboob

Jan 11, 2017 10:20 PM

Apr 2014
Nina Blackheart

Nina arrived and looked around curiously yawning a bit still fidgeting with her cube not necessarily watching where she was going so she walked into a random room not knowing there were room numbers outside the door plopping herself down on Hana's bed focused on her cube
SayuSummarillJan 11, 2017 10:48 PM
Jan 11, 2017 10:39 PM

Feb 2012
Hana Makamoto

Hana was unpacking her belongings when a stranger walked into the room and decided to take it upon herself to go and sit on Hana's bed. Hana stopped packing her belongings and just stared at the girl, almost glaring. She wanted to go ask the girl why she was sitting on her bed but was too nervous to do so, so she just decided to disregard the matter for now and just continue unpacking.
thank you takiboob

Jan 11, 2017 10:45 PM

Apr 2014
Nina Blackheart

Nina looked at her before pulling out a piece of paper dropping the cube causing the squares to fly off "I'm so sorry" she said calmly unsure what to say standing up to pick up the squares and go off to her room "Sometimes i get to focused on my "projects" that i forget about my surroundings" she stated calmly as she was picking parts up
Jan 12, 2017 1:44 AM

Feb 2012
Hana Makamoto

Sighing, Hana turned around and smiled at the girl that was standing in her room. "No, it's quite alright. I don't really mind," she muttered out, trying her best to give a bright and cheerful smile although she was quite annoyed by the fact that someone showed up in her dorm unannounced. "Here, I'll help you pick those up," she said as she knelt down and began to pick up pieces of the cube.
thank you takiboob

Jan 12, 2017 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
They both soon finished and she would sigh "no its not alright " she said calmly "this is your dorm and just barged in" she said
Jan 12, 2017 4:34 PM

Feb 2012
Hana Makamoto

Hana just looked at the girl and smiled, she really didn't want too much attention on her. "No, it's really fine," she answered softly, continuing to smile.
thank you takiboob

Jan 12, 2017 5:04 PM

Apr 2014
Nina nodded calmly before leaving the room
Jan 18, 2017 11:42 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack didn't change since it didn't feel like he needed to. He would lead her all the way back to his room and close the door, locking it. Once there, he would look at Sumiko and speak. We should probably get cleaned up first. You can go first if you want. He would then move to sit on his bed and start unpacking the bags that e had neglected to do when he first got here since he had went on a date.
Zen💀

Jan 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Once Sumiko got to his room Zack told her they should clean themselves up and that she could go first. Sumiko would then pull out her night gown that she accidently left in her bag as well as some undergarments and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower she would also leave her garments neatly folded on the table next to the shower. She would then get in the shower and sing a bit like she always did when taking a shower. While in the shower she would start to think a few dirty thoughts of Zack in the shower but she would then shake them off. "I can't be thinking this! Zack's hot but I really don't want to see him that way unless he does marry me." Sumiko would think to herself as she sung.

@Zeno
Jan 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Zack heard the shower on he could hear his pulse through his body. He actually had planned on peaking but wasn't sure it would be worth it. She could potentially leave but he figured if he apologized enough he would be okay. Once she started singing Zack smirked as he thought everybody sung in the shower nowadays. Still, he felt as though a chance like this wont come by while school had started to he figured he go take the chance. She also probably didn't take her glasses in the shower so he could get away with it probably. Zack would then stand up sharply as he thought about a possible excuse he could use as to why he was peaking. He would place his hand on the door knob and a cold sweat would run down his back. OH! I know, I can say I really had to go to the bathroom! Yeah, so bad I couldn't hold it. Well I do have to go a little...I could hold it though...here goes! Zack would then boldly open the door to the bathroom...or he would have if he wasn't trying to be secretive about it. He actually open the door as quietly as he possibly could. He would clench his teeth as he was ready to be hit by Sumiko. If she stopped singing he would quickly dash for the curtains and open them to see the fruits of his bravery. If she didn't stop singing however he would move steadily and slowly until he was at the curtains and peak around the side of them to look at her. He also braced himself to get hit after catching hopefully at least one eye full.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 18, 2017 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko would continue to sing as Zack opened the door but once he got to the middle of the room she heard a foot step. She quickly stop singing and her face went red. She was not expecting Zack to come in but as she thought about it she was in his room a room with a guy. She quickly was at a loss what to do. But before she could think of anything Zack would get to her first. If Zack came and peeked she would blush even more and even scream a bit after he would see her and few seconds of her being suprized she would quickly uppercut him in the jaw and then quickly grab the curtain and use it as it to cover her self. "Baka!!! Now that you have seen me you must take responsibliy" Sumiko would say blushing. She was saying he would now have to promise to marry her. "You better plan on marrying me. Pervert!" Sumiko would say angry and puffing her face out.

@Zeno
Jan 18, 2017 1:05 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once he heard Sumiko stop singing, Zack would open his eyes wide and rush to the curtain to witness see her, already figuring he would be in trouble, he decided to just go for it. He would stare at her through the few seconds of shock he had gained before receiving a blow right to the jaw which made him fall back and hit the ground. Hearing her call him a baka meant that he was successful. She then told him that he had to take responsibility. He had already planned on that upon coming in the bathroom. After mentioning about the marriage, Zack would must up a thumbs up before dropping his hand. He would then sit up with his bangs covering his eyes and slowly rise to his feet. Then...I'll marry you...you are beautiful after all. He would then run his hand through his hair to pull his bangs back and look at her to wink at her. After this he would turn and leave the bathroom so she could finish.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 18, 2017 1:35 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko would finish her shower and then put on her night gown. She was still a bit flustered and angry at Zack. After getting dressed she decided she would play a prank on him for peeking. Sumiko snuck out of the bathroom and into the kitchen and found some duck tap and an ice pack. She would then sneak up behind Zack and slip her hands slowly up the back of his shirt and then stick the ice pack to his back using the duct tape then she would sneak back to the other side giggling. After he would react to her prank she would then say "Thats what you get Baka." She would say sticking her tongue out at him. "Hey about the marriage thing if you want I can have my dad work a deal with you parents and have them agree to an arranged marriage. My dad said If I meet a nice guy I love and start dating and think would be a good husband he would be willing to pull any stings needed, unless you would rather wait till we graduate so that you can propose." Sumiko would say blushing with her hands behind her back.

@Zeno
Jan 18, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Sumiko was out Zack would watch her walk right past and he would begin getting ready to shower himself. He would get his clothes ready before ll off a sudden feel something kind of cold touch his back that felt like a hand, shortly after that he felt something really cold and his whole body jumped from it, he would then attempt to grab at it obviously having a hard time with it since it was on his back, until he had gotten used to the coldness, after that Sumiko would stick her tongue out at him. She then brought up the idea about marriage once again, he realized he did agree to it after all. She then told them he had a way for getting them married pretty much right away but Zack thought that would be much too fast considering they did only meet today, his parents would never...actually they probably would, so then he thought her father would never agree to it...probably...but then again she told him that he already anticipated this. Zack would then look down for a moment to think. After some reasoning he spoke. Well, I think it would be better to wait until we both graduate...that way it gives us time to get to know more about each other...and no one will think we are some reckless youths rushing into marriage. Once he said that, he would smile and flick her nose before getting up and going to the bathroom to shower. While in the shower he would hum a random song and do some image training with swimming.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 18, 2017 2:21 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack would then say he would rather wait and then he headed to the bathroom to take his shower. Sumiko tried to think of what she could do while she waited for him. She then remembered that there was a kitchen after all so she could cook something for him. She would then make eggs and bacon as a midnight snack though not any ordinary eggs and bacon. She would first put honey and butter into a pan and swish it around coating the pan. Then she would put the bacon on the pan and let them soak into the honey and butter. Then the bacon would leave grease on the pan. After the bacon finished she would take it off and put it on a plate then she would add some more honey and mix it in with the grease from the bacon. She would then mix up some eggs and milk till they were yellow the she would pour the eggs into the pan mixing them in with the bacon grease and the honey. She would then finish scrambling the eggs and put them on a plate as well next to the bacon. Then she would then salt the eggs and bacon and then separate the eggs and bacon onto two plates for her and Zack. "Well he better like this meal cause it's one of my best." Sumiko would think to herself.

@Zeno
Jan 19, 2017 8:58 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

When Zack got out the shower, he smelled something good. Wondering what it was, he would dry himself off quickly. Opening the door to the bathroom, he would recognize the sell immediately. Bacon! A god commercial echo'd through his head as he smelled the wonderful smells of bacon being cooked. Once he saw Sumiko had food ready, he almost wanted to have a single tear come to his eye. It was a beautiful sight. Zack would move his way over to behind her and wrap his arms around her. He would grab one of her wrist to raise it up in the air and turn her head towards him with his free hand to give Sumiko a kiss. After the kiss, Zack would look at her and say. It looks great....you look great. It smells great too. I got to see a lot of great things thanks to you. Zack would then let Sumiko go and head over to one of the plates. He would take it to the small yet expensive looking table they put in the rooms and begin eating it. On the first bite of the bacon Zack would be surprised by how good it was. He didn't want to swallow it all down in go but it was hard to resist the urge to do so. He would take a bite of the eggs as well only to realize that it had put him in the same predicament. He would then begin eating at a relatively fast pace. The cool demeanor he tried to have before was completely gone now and all that was left was a hungry boy. He didn't think he was all that cool to begin with anyway. He always saw himself as the relaxed or fun type than anything else.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 19, 2017 4:06 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko was a little surprised by the hug and kiss but she would kiss him back. She then watched Zack grab a plate and she would then get her plate as well and sit next to him. She would then eat a bit. Then she noticed Zack start to quickly eat his food looking absorbed in eating it. "Well you seem to like it, how does it taste?" Sumiko would say giggling a little bit. She was a bit surprised at how fast he ate it but she thought it was kinda cute and funny.

@Zeno
Jan 19, 2017 7:38 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

In the middle of shoving some egg into his mouth, Zack heard Sumiko ask him how'd it taste. After finishing the egg he was about to eat, he would stare at Sumiko seriously and grab her hand if she allowed him to. If marrying you means I can have as much of this as I want, I almost want to ask you to call your dad right now and make it official....almost. After answering her question he would smile again and start eating to finish the last bit of egg and his last piece of bacon. Zack would actually wrap the piece of bacon around the egg perfectly before eating it in one go. Afterwards he would wipe his hands clean and look over at Sumiko. Seeing that she probably wasn't done eating he would ask her to stand up for a moment. If she did so then he would sit in her seat and have her sit in his lap. Once that was done he would reach under her top and hold her while she ate.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 19, 2017 9:47 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack said he would want to marry her if it meant having her food which made her giggle and smile. "Well lucky for you this is only the ice burg of what I can make, and just so you know if I did call my dad about the arranged marriage we still wouldn't get married till we graduated but you would be my fiance." Sumiko would say smiling. Zack then would have her stand up for a bit which she would do and then he would sit down and have her sit on his lap which she would also do. After she sat down she would continue to eating and making sounds saying that she was really enjoying her food. While she ate she would get lost in thought thinking about what other foods she could make that Zack would like to eat someday.

@Zeno
Jan 20, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko told Zack that this was only the start of the things she could make for him. She also mentioned that they would only be engaged and would get married after high school. Zack still felt they should just wait even though they'd be waiting either way. As Sumiko would eat, Zack would move his hands around under her clothes until one hand would go under her lower sleep wear and the other would wrap around her body. She would then rest his head on her back and pinch her butt a little simply to bother her before squeezing it. I guess that's fine then. We can be engaged while we are here...although I'll have to wait until after you graduate but that should be okay. I don't think I'll be able to wait that long for other things though... Zack would then move his hand up to under her bra and squeeze her breast once again.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 20, 2017 3:02 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko would continue eating till Zack started to put his hand on her butt and began to squeeze it she would start to blush a lot. Zack would then say he wanted to wait for marriage, but he didn't want to wait for other things. Then he would grab her breast and she would then blush even more. She started to feel hot and her face was burning up. She would then turn around and kiss him. She would then get undressed and then wait for him to as well. Then she would lay him on the bed and lay on top of him and begin to kiss him. (Sumiko's next post will be after they finish and get ready for bed.)

@Zeno

Jan 20, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko kind of responded affirmatively to what he was saying and turned around to kiss him. She then got undressed as did he and he joined her in bed. She then got on top of him and kissed him. Then a lot of 'yeah'(whatever that would lead to...) happened. Once they were done however Zack would sit up and prepare to sleep, brushing his teeth and washing his face before the night was out. Once he got back to the bed, he would lay down next to Sumiko as he would have let her get ready to go to bed first.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 20, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko would take a bit to stop breathing heavily and then she would put on her clothes and start to brush her teeth and brush her hair into new braids. She would lay back down in bed next to Zack. She would blush when seeing his face after what happened, but she would then kiss him. "Today has been quite a day. Maybe tomorrow we can practice swimming some more. I think I should be getting my new swimsuit later tomorrow as well." Sumiko would say smiling. She would then lay her head down and try to fall asleep.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 20, 2017 5:47 PM
Jan 20, 2017 6:32 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack was still couldn't really believe they had actually done it but seeing Sumiko made him realize that it actually did happen. She then spoke saying saying how today had been quite a day. Zack had to agree. He didn't expect all of this to happen today. Oh? I finally get to see you in your swimsuit? Zack would then cuddle up next to her and fall asleep as well.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 20, 2017 7:16 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

After a sleeping and once it got morning she got a message "Your swimsuit is on it's way and it will be here in a hour, the helicopter will land by the pool of your school be sure to get to the pool soon. Love Dad" He dad messaged her waking Sumiko up. She would look at the message and then she would shake Zack awake. "Zack wake up! My swimsuit is coming in an hour and it's going to be delivered at the pool!" Sumiko would say shaking Zack awake. She would then get up and start getting dressed into her clothes and then she would wait for Zack at the door.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 20, 2017 7:36 PM
Jan 21, 2017 10:05 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack would suddenly be shaken awake and he would wake up confused and disoriented. Once he got it together he would look at Sumiko a bit surprised. Trying to remember what she said Zack would rest his head back down and stare up at the ceiling. He would look up at it a bit before closing his eyes. Swimsuit...what swim...oh! Zack would the sit back up surprised and finally fully awoke. Oh! Your swimsuit! Zack would then begin getting ready for the day. He would get dressed, and head for the door next to Sumiko. Alright lets go..to the pool right? Zack would then head to the pool locking his door once Sumiko was out of the room with him and ready.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 12:06 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack would finish getting dressed and then he would say he was ready to go. Then she would go with him to the pool. (Heads to the pool)
Jan 22, 2017 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Sonia Moriyama

After a long time searching for freshmen dorm 2. Sonia opened her dorm room door and put down her suitcase and her bag. She stopped and looked around. "THIS IS MY ROOM!" she thought. Sonia was stunned at how beautiful her room was. Sonia sat on the bed. "So comfy!" she thought. Then she began to think about her family for a bit. she missed them much "Wait I'd better not be homesick now! Remember Sonia you earned your place here, This is your prize for your effort! Your parents want you to enjoy it here." she said to herself. Sonia decided she would go and find the music room first. So she stood up and left to search for the music room.
removed-userJan 23, 2017 8:26 AM
Jan 24, 2017 12:40 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

After a while of strolling through the hall Clyde finally stumbled upon this dorm room
"Ah here we are!" I announced sliding my key into the door, needing to giggle it to proper open the lock. As the door open he could help but be and look surprised
"Well it's more elegant then back home" He stood still shock
"More elegant then back back home" his look to the carpet, not yet entered
"Way more elegant then back home" I never seen such a place like this but in catalogs and TV. Slowly entering and leaving the door wide open, I began to set my stuff away from clothes to knick knacks brought from home
"Well this is it Ma, I'm here" I smiled to myself continuing to file my stuff away.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2017 2:20 PM
Mar 2014
(continued)
Clyde

"That's that" I wiped my forehead and dusted my hands.
*The room was lined with Clyde's personal things, drawer and closet with his clothes*
"I guess it's time to have a look around" I said smiling, this would be the fun part of the day because up until now I had no free time for myself. Looking over to the still open door I walked over. Shutting the door, locking it, and place the key into my pocket I loosened up my scarf a little and headed down the hall.

(Going to school pool)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2017 2:17 PM

Jul 2011
Genji

Genji would go to his room after parting with Harley. She told him her old apartment could fit in one of these rooms which genuinely surprised him. He figured she was some rich girl but it turned out she was of the lower class like he was. He would pack all his things away except for his guitar which he kept around him. It being his only real salvation. He wondered if there was anyone else of interest around. Apparently there was also some kind of Ball going on soon. He had a suit to wear so he didn't have to worry about that. It was something to do but first he wanted to go to the music club to see what he was dealing with and to see the other members outside of Harley. He would leave to the music room.
Zen💀

Jan 28, 2017 10:15 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

I stumbled through the entrance door hurrying up the hall way to my room and with the key in hand I collapsed onto my door. As I stuck the key into the nob I could faintly hear the sound of my cell phone ringer and the vibration on wood
"Shit" I said to myself wiggling the key till it finally turned allowing me inside. The door open as it let my fall to my knees and without even closing the door I crawled in as fast as I could.
"Hello?... Oh hey ma" I answered it just in time... to be scolded. I had to remove the phone from my ear so she wouldn't tear my ear drums but after the formal verbal lickings she gave me we talked about the usual 'how are you doing okay?' stuff we both said our good byes and hung up.
"Oh lord!" I cried and let out a sign allowing myself to fall to the floor, laying lazily.
ConstantHypnosisJan 28, 2017 10:19 PM
Jan 28, 2017 11:33 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

I lifted myself with one arm, looking at nothing in particular something caught my eye. A dart laid just in-between my thighs and a glance up a small frog statue sat on the shelf- surly not mine. Raising the dart I launched it at the frog landing it dead center of the pupil
"I never miss anything huh" laying back down I couldn't help but be a little afraid of not being home, this place was newer than anything I have ever experienced before. I was not my brother confident with every move he made, today I was unsettled and very much missed home already. I took a deep breath and quickly jumped to my feet
"On ward!" I pointed out the door and marched out wearing a smile once again. Locking the door I headed out to the world again.
(Left to Auto room)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.