Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 8:31 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty fun episode in the end :p that twist was just great!
Jun 2, 2019 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
Now that I think about it Kotatsu-neko and Rei are almost the same character. Both almost never talk, love food, and somewhat animal-like.

I wonder how long the battle between Mendou and Ataru continous before it ends.

Jul 5, 2023 7:16 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I shoulda known Kotatsu Cat would never fall for an actual person, it would either be food or a Kotatsu lol, but watching Ran run away from him and try to destroy him was pretty hilarious, kinda reminiscent of a slasher film. Also those lucky lads in the bath got to witness a wet bath towel clad Ran, that was a good day to go to the boathouse lol.

I also wish we got to see that girl Kotatsu Cat bought smokes from, she looked pretty cute from behind but I think that also foreshadowed he wouldn’t fall for Ran later in the episode. And lastly it being spring in the show has made me miss spring irl lol, but I’m sure there will be more summer themed episodes to fit the time I’m currently in.
Mar 28, 12:42 AM
May 2019
This was one of Ran-chan's best episodes. Really highlights how selfish and two-faced she is, but somehow she's still likable and entertaining.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 6 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 9, 2015

7 by ReConstructor »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 5 Discussion

greenmarty - Mar 16, 2012

9 by ReConstructor »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 4 Discussion

Five-Magics - Aug 5, 2014

11 by ReConstructor »»
Yesterday, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Feb 13, 2011

16 by ReConstructor »»
Yesterday, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 2 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Feb 13, 2011

20 by ReConstructor »»
Apr 25, 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.