Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2016 10:49 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Never been a fan of Teruaki's cum gargling. Seemed really off in this episode. Over usage of those nose hooks too.

The barrel scene would have been great if the art wasn't so inconsistent and recycled during the scene. Would have been great if it had slowly filled up too.

Nice to see china dress girl joining the party.

The tentacle scene was also a nice treat for me, too bad it wasn't all the girls, sure it had more than enough tentacles for all of them.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 9, 2016 9:02 PM
Jul 2016
Old man Teruaki back at it again with his weird ass motion and stuff. Honestly, it was OK. Hentai mentioned the recycled scenes already but yall see after the credits? Shit kept on repeating same looking ass scenes over and over. Felt like nearly 10 minutes were comprised of that same scene.
RmRsDec 9, 2016 9:05 PM
Dec 9, 2016 9:51 PM

Feb 2013
RmRs said:
Old man Teruaki back at it again with his weird ass motion and stuff. Honestly, it was OK. Hentai mentioned the recycled scenes already but yall see after the credits? Shit kept on repeating same looking ass scenes over and over. Felt like nearly 10 minutes were comprised of that same scene.

I'm not exactly sure but I believe that was just the added bonus/special, which is just the same sex scene but with different dialogue or more internal monoglue. I can't say it's super common but I've seen it among some other hentai animations/games. The previous episode had it too.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 10, 2016 4:27 AM
Oct 2013
well it was kinda lewd when the girl in barrel was stroking herself briefly. The body contraction during cumming or nakadashi was good. The rest was pretty weak IMO.

There was no transitions into the different positions of the body parts, always instant switches. From that, there was a whole bunch of looping and various questionable things happening like the ass tail appearing and disappearing, and black hair monocle girl's thighhigh sometimes being ripped and sometimes having the bands. Her clothes rip and grab was all stills as well.
Couldn't even tell which of the sisters was being banged at some parts (don't even remember which was which anyways). Whole bunch of actions got recycled as well.

It is as hentai said in the barrel scene, no progression of the cum. Just kind of filled somewhat near the end. Cum on the face always disappear somewhere for more to spray on, doesn't drip down the face into barrel, etc.

Tentacles just seemed to be wriggling around didn't looked like they were thrusting in and out the body at all.

Black hair seemed to throw up the cum but didn't seem like she was getting analed. Which is another problem because it is often not clearly shown if its anal or vaginal action unless there is both.
User-sanJun 27, 2017 8:01 AM
Dec 11, 2016 12:07 AM

Mar 2010
Gotta ask about the bonus scene after the credits.

[The girls doing the voices] are basically using about the same dialogue as the guys raping them. What's that all about?

Nice to know that the male lead (being possessed by the evil pirate) had gotten his revenge. But I wish it was him raping the chinadress monocle lady instead of that big ugly guy.
Dec 11, 2016 3:57 AM
Nov 2015
I liked the dog tail and barrel part. Not a fan of Shaky Cam but i liked this one.
Dec 14, 2016 4:01 PM

Mar 2014
good director but trash production. nowaways its such a hardship for the entire hentai market to produce a work in a small limited budget. if japan will get rid of the restricted law on censorship, i will definitely start buying hentai.
ButtSlapperDec 14, 2016 4:14 PM
Dec 28, 2016 10:12 PM

May 2015
I’m disappointed to be quite honest... it felt to me that the MC were the people doing the gangr@pe and not the girls. Heck, Pirate-san didn’t have any presence and he is supposed to be the MC. The sex scenes felt flat for some unknown reason (for Murakami standards)… the ending theme song was fine though.
Dec 29, 2016 1:48 AM
Dec 2016
one word to this anime

PERFECT
Dec 29, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
Love how at the end of episode 1 we see the pink haired pirate's hair cut off and used as fur and in episode 2 she suddenly has them back again, lots of other inconsistencies as well. As others mentioned the scenes felt repeated as well, too bad since I liked episode 1 a lot.
Jan 1, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2015
Thank God this is over.

I really like this animation and art, but impossible to properly enjoy it with the stupid rape and gangbang.

3/10
TechOtaku-hJan 1, 2017 3:16 PM
Feb 1, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2016
Ahh, my favorite barrel scene i was looking froward to was supposed to look like this
NSFW
Jun 10, 2017 7:46 AM
May 2016
I enjoyed it for the most part, though so of the looping got old too fast for me.
Nov 6, 2018 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
I'm not one to usually compare, but the game is leagues better than this adaptation. They cut out so much story content that I can't imagine understanding this if I haven't played the game beforehand. Van Clad's backstory was what made his vengeance so satisfying in the game, but the lack of thereof here reduced him into a generic rapist hentai lead. Also disappointing how Olivia and Rui gave up so easily here. The character designs are noticeably worse, but it's understandable since the game's unique artstyle is hard to imitate.
Dec 25, 2021 5:00 PM
Nov 2017
My favorite hentai episode ever from the cum barrel scene to the nonstop gangbang on iris. Then again I love murakami as a hentai director, everything he touches is gold.
Oct 20, 2023 12:16 AM

Nov 2010
It's impressive how Ruiri's monocle wasn't removed after all that brutalizing. Haha!

These kinds of stuff usually get me off. However, I'm not a fan of the camera being wobbly, and the scenes keep on changing too quickly. Nonetheless, the gangr*pe scenes were excellent! It's too bad I'm unable to fap to this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashou no Nie 3 Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Jun 24, 2016

20 by Siranto1 »»
Apr 13, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.