Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2016 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait, that was it? Roxanne was just literally trolling Shijin with her boobs the entire chapter lmao
Nov 27, 2016 2:00 PM

May 2015
Oh, wow. It’s complete, at, last, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Roxanne "The Immortal” is one of my favorites characters in Freezing aside from Chiffon I like his Big-sis type... she always has great advice she is a good fighter and she is gorgeous.

Nice to see how she coerced meet Shi-Jing and glad to know she liked him from the start (love at first sight).

Overall I enjoyed this manga minus the Louis el Bridget x Holly Rose two chapters (if the two chapters focused in their love story post Satellizer x Louis el Bridget arc I would have enjoyed this much more because it would have showed to me character development and it would make me despise him less [showing him that he moves on from his sister sickly love/crush and is now concentrating to fully return Holly feelings back]) also would have preferred if they showed more famous Pandora & Limiters from all of Freezing universe... other than that this was a pretty good manga...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing: Pair Love Stories Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

2 by Panman11 »»
Dec 6, 2016 6:18 AM

Poll: » Freezing: Pair Love Stories Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Sep 25, 2016 2:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing: Pair Love Stories Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Sep 25, 2016 1:29 PM

Poll: » Freezing: Pair Love Stories Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Sep 25, 2016 12:53 PM

Poll: » Freezing: Pair Love Stories Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2015

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Sep 25, 2016 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.