3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 7:44 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The first half of the chapter was so good as one could imagine it centered around the amazing and absolutely adorable Yukirin. The way she kept on smiling to distract herself from the thought of being separated from Tsuyoshi was really sad.

And then just when she thought she was able to contain it she had to be painfully reminded of her first meeting with Tsuyoshi, the person she felt like being her destined one. And now she could be separated from him. T_T

Then she overheard Natsuki and Keiichi's conversation and realized that they don't even know that Tsuyoshi is planning to move to Tokyo. He didn't even tell his best friends about his future plan. She felt how Tsuyoshi must have been having it hard not being expressive as a person and deciding everything on his own. I never really thought I would see a chapter where I fall in love with how observant and caring Yukirin is.

Amazingly enough, Nozomi noticed that Tsuyoshi looks tired and almost out of life. But she did let Tsuyoshi know that Keiichi seemed worried too allowing Tsuyoshi to know that he has friends who might be sad if they were to know about his future plans. You can get the nudge from the most unexpected meetings. I was a bit surprised that it had to be Nozomi, the person with the least interaction with Tsuyoshi.

Dozing off and falling asleep, he woke up from a message from Yukirin. The thought of becoming an adult as fast as possible so he could take responsibilities of Yukirin engulfed his mind. As Tsuyoshi pondered about his future and how it may affect his future, he invariably wondered about the situation where his best friends won't be there anymore depending on his decision. But the person who he will be missing the most is Yukirin. But he has to take a decision soon.

OMG. Did Tsuyoshi just let a tear drop roll down his cheek as he decided to tell Yukirin about his answer?

One of the best chapters of Nijiiro Days. It seemed like this long and adorable ride is nearing the end.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 12, 2018 9:34 PM

Mar 2012
I love the introspection chapters of our introverted characters.
This time it's Tsuyoshi and the all time big question every senior in high school faces: "Your future! Which college do you want to go to?".
His thoughts and worries made me reminisce back when I was panicking and worrying applying for colleges and wondering what it would be like or if I would even be accepted!

It was nice to see a serious side of Yukirin how she even picked up on the fact that Tsuyopon hadn't even told his closest friends. I liked how she faced her own feelings about being separated from him without being melodramatic about it.

Then being on the same wavelength, both are ready to talk about his decision for college.

Tsuyopon and Yukirin continue to be the best couple of Nijiiro Days!
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2015

5 by Battles »»
May 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Special Chapter (Tomoya and Mari) Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 15, 2017

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 31, 2016

8 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM

» Why does mal say it has 80 chapters?

JJB3609A - Mar 17, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:52 PM

» Where to start after the anime

Nenethegreat - Mar 9, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 9, 2022 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.