Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2016 4:14 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> aww... ryuuji really got conflicted and felt guilty...
> wait, mephisto body also going rotted like lucifer? that's unexpected... so, they racing to find elixir? but it's rejected by mehisto..
> oopss. yukio find out what lightning doing
> time to shiemi foreshadow revealed.. who she was actually... (kinda interesting in 2 chapter before, her familiar was reflected her... so, her familiar actually her or what?)
> more characterization to lightings... ilike how ryuuji become emotionally attached to him...
> new character? clifhanger? FUUUUUUUUUU....

interesting to see next chapter, and where the series goes...

backgrond is as amazing as ever... and mentioning al hambra... interesting..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 8, 2016 5:45 AM

Jan 2014
Shiemi could be half demon half human hybrid, her ancerstors were mating with earth demons maybe, or they were meant to be "wives" of earth, that could explain why amaimon is interested with her, I don't get it why what is mephistos mission , what's he achieving and why would let amaimon run around like student? Asylum looks interesting was that guy in shadow was it neuhaus??
Nov 8, 2016 6:51 AM

Dec 2015
This figure at the end looked somewhat suspiciously a lot like Neuhaus sensei...
Nov 8, 2016 3:05 PM
May 2016
I hoped on seeing Mephistos tail :(
But I'm happy they left that for an other moment.
Still curious about that :)
Nov 10, 2016 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
Lightning remains a really cool characters.
Nov 11, 2016 8:05 PM

Sep 2016
One of of my friends thought of that Shiemi might be a plant-demon and that's why she's attached to gardening and why Amaimon wants her to be his bride; because he's the 'King of Earth' and can possibly tell what she is. That's just a theory a friend of mine had after we discussed a previous chapter.
The guy at the end of the chapter might be Neuhaus becuase of the hand? I loved Mephisto's reaction when he was in the bath! Priceless! Also Rin and Yukio Mum's name is finally revealed (unless I forgot it was ever said), but it's the same name as the Anime. Did they feel it'd be too confusing if they used a different name for her, so they went with that. We'll have to wait and see.
Demon0fAnimeNov 12, 2016 6:47 PM
Nov 23, 2016 8:25 PM

Apr 2016
Shiemi's background details coming up next chapter(hopefully)! Possibly she is related to Earth demons. That'll be interesting because the reveal is gonna come at a time when Amaimon is back. Fodder for ShiemiXAmaimon ship I'll say. :p

I'd like to see the hand and key scene coloured/animated. The architecture in True Cross is really something. The backgrounds are amazing.

And, yes, it had to be Yukio who had to find out about Lightning's involvement in the old man's death! I mean, really, why don't we have Rin know these kind of things. He's waaay too protected from the truth of what's going on around him. Poor Yukio, this will add to his whole demon-human dilemma.

The person at the end... Igor Neuhaus? Most likely, yes, because he was involved in that research lab which Mephisto had founded.

Also, in the chapter they say, 'Satan was incarnated'. I'm not too sure what to think about it.. Did he possess some person( possibly Shiro)? We'll have to wait and see.
Mar 6, 2017 7:03 PM

May 2014
Pretty interesting chapter. Quite interesting ending too. I wonder who that guy in the end were. Probably the new leader from the monastery with the their grams.
Jun 15, 2017 7:29 AM

Feb 2013
Lightning is one crazy bastard.
Jan 18, 2023 9:37 PM

Dec 2022
What a great chapter man

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.