Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2016 6:01 PM
Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sorry not the usual person who starts the discussion, but I figured its about time.

So this month's chapter is basically another silce of life. But still good to see Angelica is having fun with Illya

Oh and btw if you can't find the English translation yet and Japanese one is out (and yes I can read Japanese)
Oct 29, 2016 12:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
sexy lolis being pounded by balls <3
Oct 29, 2016 7:01 AM

Mar 2015
Is it just me or did Luvia and Rin look pretty hot with their hair style this chapter? Also liked Miyu's hair style this chap, pretty refreshing.

Also lmfao Illya summoned Angelica and she just had a badass entrance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 3:12 PM

Nov 2011
Snow fight eh, that was cute. I thought we would go into Angelica's backstory this week but eh, this chapter was refreshing.

That cover though...
Oct 29, 2016 7:12 PM

Dec 2014
This chapter was absolutely beautiful.

Not just because of lolicon bait, but-
The best part was without a doubt the snowball fight. Kuro building a giant Einzbern Castle snow replica and Tanaka using her own haxx Heat Wave to make snowballs faster was hilarious...
then I just about choked when Angelica came on Illya's orders. You may have the strongest fighting power Kuro, but when Talk-No-Jutsu is involved you ought to just surrender. Bazett+Angelica 2OP, pls Nerf.

And again, after an entire flashback arc of super-serious GAR it's nice to relax a little. This was a much-needed laugh that I didn't even know I needed, and now I'm a little more prepared to see just what Rin and Luvia got for Shirou to take down the Ainsworths.
Oct 30, 2016 6:27 PM
Jul 2016
Angelica used "Why did you hit yourself?" Ainsworth edition. LOL
Nov 4, 2016 4:29 PM

Dec 2009
Finally got around to reading Chapter 45 of 3rei. After some of the darkest material in the series its nice to have an entirely fun chapter focusing on the bonds built with former enemies and having an over the top snowball fight. Since 3rei started more than 4 years ago there hasn't been a chapter this light hearted. Seeing Shirou realize he doesn't just have to kill all his enemies to reach his goals is some nice development for him as well. Can't wait for the plot to finally progress next chapter (Not that the 13 chapters of backstory wasn't great) to see what happens with the Ainsworth plot next.

Edit: completely forgot to mention but the chapter cover was smoking. Always glad for even the minor loli fanservice.
Nov 24, 2016 10:34 PM

Oct 2012
DodeDagon said:
Is it just me or did Luvia and Rin look pretty hot with their hair style this chapter? Also liked Miyu's hair style this chap, pretty refreshing.

Also lmfao Illya summoned Angelica and she just had a badass entrance.
I wouldn't say that they looked hot but Rin and Luvia definitely seemed different with the hairstyle. They seemed more... mature? Don't have quite the word but I do agree that they felt and looked different (definitely more appealing to me) this chapter.

And oh man Illya giving us some more relaxing friendship power~ It was good that Illya indirectly gave Shirou some guidance in the form of knowing that killing isn't the set in stone path he has to take. Illya has proven through Gil and Bazett that enemies don't always stay enemies, and I like that.

Angelica always seemed like a pompous or condescending villain to me but now I can't really hold that against her... seeing as how those emotions weren't really hers. Let's hope that Illya and co help Angelica develop more because I'd like to see where they take her as a character

This was just a very lighthearted (save for Angelica's story) chapter that really helped me relax and smile happily while reading. This seems like a calm before the storm kind of chapter where they'll probably pick it up again with more tense situations, I look forward to seeing what's next! although I'm also worried for all our lovable characters too xD
gust11Nov 24, 2016 10:38 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 72 Discussion

Hachannn - Oct 29, 2023

3 by otakukid »»
Apr 28, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 71 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 25, 2023

5 by Hachannn »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 70 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 24, 2022

4 by Hachannn »»
Dec 13, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 69 Discussion

naschyamamoto - Jun 25, 2022

1 by Hachannn »»
Sep 5, 2022 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 66 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 3, 2021

2 by sidande »»
Jan 3, 2022 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.