Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2016 2:36 PM
May 2016
Just like the topic says, a single recommendation that you personally think would fit me best based of my list. I know it's hard to choose just one, but surely you can do so, no?

I'll try to give every recommendation a one episode watch each at first then go from there.
Oct 25, 2016 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
Well, you seemed to like Gakkougurashi, so I'll go down the "cute girls getting caught up in not so cute situations" theme...

Higurashi no Naku koro Ni

It's not exactly the 1st show I recommend to people unless they specify that they want a psychological/horror show, but hey, why not?

Let me know if you want other random recs based on one or more of the shows you seemed to enjoy. I'll try to do my best. Don't kill me if you don't like what I suggest, though >.<
Oct 25, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
You liked Boku dake ga Inai Machi which is by no means bad, but is a very watered down Version of Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate is a masterpiece, please watch it!
Oct 25, 2016 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
If you liked no game no life then try:
DanMachi
Sword Art Online
Btooom!
Log Horizon
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Overlord
Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kura sou desu yo?
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni shukufuku wo
Tales of Zestiria the X

Similar to ERASED:
Steins;Gate
Re:Zero Hajimeru

If you liked anohana then :
Ano natsu de matteru
Oct 25, 2016 2:50 PM
May 2016
Ah, yes Boku dake. Started out really good and i teresting, but somehwere towards the end, it just lost me. Still liked it, but such a disappointing climax and end.
Oct 25, 2016 3:03 PM

Oct 2016
Ehh... You watched Gakkou Gurashi but not Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica which is the ultimate bait anime. So yeah, watch it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2016 3:05 PM

May 2015
Something tells me that you might like Elfen Lied...
Oct 25, 2016 3:29 PM

Oct 2015
So you just finished Figure 17 and loved it. :)

Hence I recommend to watch sth. alltogether different next, something that is not meant to be taken seriously, so some comedy or such.

Kore wa Zombie desu-ka? is a silly comedy-action-drama-nonsense.
has cute+moe female characters (Eucliwood Hellscythe), cute+annoying genius violent girl character (Haruna, I liked her most of the time), lots of other girl characters.
AND lots of "Masou" "Shoujo" (you'll see why the ""). It's time you get into that. :D

It was never meant to be a masterpiece, just some fun - and this it is, good for watching inbetween more ambitious works.

Imo. episode 1 is a good representation of the whole show. oh and also imo. it has a decent soundtrack and a particularly enjoyable ED.
BannoBunka_snorkOct 25, 2016 8:36 PM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Oct 25, 2016 3:42 PM

Oct 2014
So Ra No Wo To (Sound of the Sky)
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Oct 25, 2016 8:31 PM

Jul 2016
Since you like No game no life, a friend of mine recommend this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/15315/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_Isekai_kara_Kuru_Sou_Desu_yo

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

28 by Tropisch »»
20 minutes ago

» Anime or Manga that kinda sucks but you can't stop watching/reading?

isseixkoneko - 2 hours ago

7 by 8oomer »»
34 minutes ago

» Anime that shows brother and sister bathing together?

Gfralp - 5 hours ago

3 by Gaurxv »»
3 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

4 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago

» Pls recommend manga with awesome art-style and story, not restricted to any genre. Any hidden gems. I really liked dorohedoro, summer time renderer, koe no katachi, nana to kaoru, donten prism solar car and eye shield 21, to name a few.

Losvayne - Yesterday

12 by SleepingBear »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.