Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 20, 2017 2:00 PM

Feb 2015
Thanks, I'll see if I can build something with that. What about Shadowcraft? What's a good focus point for building a cheap deck?
Mar 20, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2013
Milennin said:
Thanks, I'll see if I can build something with that. What about Shadowcraft? What's a good focus point for building a cheap deck?
Stick in some mordecais and death's breaths and you have a somewhat functioning shadow deck.
Mar 20, 2017 2:44 PM

May 2010
I don'to think you can go cheap with Shadowcraft. All of the decent decks require like 9 or more golds.
Mar 20, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
Thrashinuva said:
I don'to think you can go cheap with Shadowcraft. All of the decent decks require like 9 or more golds.
Maybe in our ranks. But for a beginner, bannermeme is pretty much tier 1 when it comes to budget decks. No, Tier 0 in fact.
Mar 30, 2017 2:01 AM

Nov 2012
Thoughts on the new cards? Kinda lost interest in the game lately because the meta is pretty boring, but I guess this update might help liven things up a bit.
Mar 30, 2017 2:28 AM

Jan 2013
Trying to get an idea but I've been completely cucked out of legendaries this expansion.

Hopefully it isn't as bad Bahamut's expansion.
Mar 30, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2012
Just had a match against a Sun Satan deck. Jesus fucking Christ, who thought this was okay?

Mar 30, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
Cyberdemon said:
Just had a match against a Sun Satan deck. Jesus fucking Christ, who thought this was okay?

It's not so bad.

Turn 9-10 is generally around the time when matches should end. Haven has to spend one entire turn just to lay this follower down anyways so you have a turn or two to finish her off before she does to you.

If worst comes to worst just play DShift.
Mar 30, 2017 8:57 AM

Nov 2012
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
Turn 9-10 is generally around the time when matches should end. Haven has to spend one entire turn just to lay this follower down anyways so you have a turn or two to finish her off before she does to you.

Problem is I was also playing Sun Satan (without that card of course) and at that point there was effectively nothing I could do except delay my defeat. Though I can see the card being less of an issue if you're playing a more aggressive deck.

PeenusWeenusCaim said:

I'd rather not be total cancer.

Also kudos to the devs for fixing the game's technical issues, everything seems to load faster and I like the improved battle log.
Mar 30, 2017 10:18 AM

Feb 2015
I had my best pack opening yet from the freebies we got with the release of the new set. Also found Zeus, Maelstrom Serpent and animated Blood Moon. This game really wants me to play Bloodcraft all of a sudden...
Mar 30, 2017 4:28 PM

Jul 2013
Milennin said:
I had my best pack opening yet from the freebies we got with the release of the new set. Also found Zeus, Maelstrom Serpent and animated Blood Moon. This game really wants me to play Bloodcraft all of a sudden...
maelstrom serpent is so op
Mar 31, 2017 2:55 AM

Feb 2015
Soren said:

It seems pretty strong. Already lost to it once yesterday during my dailies. I'm going to have to rework my Blood deck with these new cards, so it'll suck less than it does now.
Mar 31, 2017 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
Milennin said:
Soren said:

It seems pretty strong. Already lost to it once yesterday during my dailies. I'm going to have to rework my Blood deck with these new cards, so it'll suck less than it does now.
Once he summons it with vengeance its pretty hard to counter unless you have themis, mutagenic bolt and lightning blast, so I think that these will become meta quickly.

I got the blood moon card, so hoping to be able to do something with my blood deck as well.
Mar 31, 2017 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
What are the best cards in this new expansion?
Apr 2, 2017 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
Cyberdemon said:
PeenusWeenusCaim said:

Honestly, considering how many "Win the game" cards there are right now, Dshift isn't that cancerous anymore.
Apr 2, 2017 5:21 AM

Nov 2012
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
Cyberdemon said:

Honestly, considering how many "Win the game" cards there are right now, Dshift isn't that cancerous anymore.

Fuck it, I managed to make something usable with the cards I had, but still getting mediocre results. What am I missing here other than another D-Shift?
Apr 2, 2017 8:43 AM

Jul 2013
Cyberdemon said:
PeenusWeenusCaim said:

Fuck it, I managed to make something usable with the cards I had, but still getting mediocre results. What am I missing here other than another D-Shift?
you need 2 more kaleidoscope
wouldnt recommend running rune blade, and prob add in some dance of death for extra removal
Apr 2, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
Cyberdemon said:
PeenusWeenusCaim said:

remove runeblade, witchbolt
lack +1 old dirt man, +dshift, +kaleidoscop
lou, enchanted library. fates hand, mage blade, & witchette can be gud additons

Kahn said:
What are the best cards in this new expansion?

grimnir - no drawbacks at all. cheap ward w/ solid stat. late game finisher/boardclear
freshman lou - is liek merlin but half cost
prince catacomb - very much aggro shadow enabler
wind reader zell - combined w/ high atk card liek bahamut/oroboros for big is dmg

Cyberdemon said:

PeenusWeenusCaim said:

how tier3 deck cancer?
SlawadiaApr 2, 2017 9:48 AM
Apr 2, 2017 2:47 PM

Nov 2012
Salvatia said:
lou, enchanted library. fates hand, mage blade, & witchette can be gud additons

Yeah, but which ones should I replace with those? Also, I already have 3 Fate's hands in there.
Current deck bellow

Salvatia said:
how tier3 deck cancer?

From my experience, there's practically nothing you can do if the opponent executes a perfect combo with 2 or 3 D-shifts in succession. Of course, the deck is still way too dependent on those cards, so an unlucky draw can screw them over completely.
Dec 5, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2016
Bumping this back up to the top.

Anyone currently playing some Waifuverse? Looking for some who want to talk/play.
Dec 5, 2017 9:38 AM

Feb 2015
Stopped playing when they put alternate leaders (Daria) behind an RNG wall in the card packs.
Dec 5, 2017 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
This thread is alive?

Bring aggro Shadow back to glory this expansion! Cygames please, you've been bullying Shadow for like 8 months now.

TheLonePoet said:
Bumping this back up to the top.

Anyone currently playing some Waifuverse? Looking for some who want to talk/play.
Hell yeah.
Dec 5, 2017 10:20 AM

Jan 2016
Milennin said:
Stopped playing when they put alternate leaders (Daria) behind an RNG wall in the card packs.

Well, I'm not a big fan of it either as I bought way to much of the latest expansion and all i got was shit I didn't want.

Lord_Sithis said:
This thread is alive?

Bring aggro Shadow back to glory this expansion! Cygames please, you've been bullying Shadow for like 8 months now.

I first started with Shadow as Luna was a qt. But aside from Atomeme shit, nothing seems to work well.
Dec 5, 2017 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
TheLonePoet said:
Milennin said:

Well, I'm not a big fan of it either as I bought way to much of the latest expansion and all i got was shit I didn't want.

Lord_Sithis said:
This thread is alive?

I first started with Shadow as Luna was a qt. But aside from Atomeme shit, nothing seems to work well.
Atomeme doesn't really work anymore afaik with the Staircase nerf.

I started playing in Tempest of the Gods and I wanted to make a good budget deck. Remember iyashiK's 5k vial budget decks? I made the aggro Blood and aggro Shadow ones. And aggro Shadow was so fun! No one in the low ranks could deal with it :D i didn't even have Eachtar, just 3 Cerberus for the Howl combo.
But then people started complaining about Shadow nonstop and Cygames nerfed Catacombs, Reaper, Eachtar, they gave us nothing during WD and nothing during SFL.

The game is called Shadowverse! Stop Shadow bullying!
Dec 5, 2017 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
TheLonePoet said:
Milennin said:

Lord_Sithis said:
This thread is alive?

Midrange shadow is still good
Dec 11, 2017 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, They are trolling the shit out of users not throwing money at them.
I opened like 50 packages and was just getting legendaries i already had and no i don't have plenty.
Probably an algorithm there trying to torture you a little so you can pay and get the card you want.
Dec 11, 2017 6:09 AM
Jul 2018
Monad said:
Lol, They are trolling the shit out of users not throwing money at them.
I opened like 50 packages and was just getting legendaries i already had and no i don't have plenty.
Probably an algorithm there trying to torture you a little so you can pay and get the card you want.
I swear when you're 1 win away from the daily they give you bad matchups and bad draw "RNG". I swear.
Dec 11, 2017 7:10 AM

Aug 2016
Saving up vials for upcoming expansion. Gacha leaders GG.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Dec 11, 2017 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
I need a Cerberus leader BlessRNG BlessRNG
Dec 13, 2017 1:48 PM

Jul 2013
already got 6k rupees for new expansion
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
3 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
12 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.