Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2016 1:24 PM
May 2015
ofc after all the seasons of the anime im watching now (jojo part 4 here i come)
i pretty much think about:
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9756/Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka%E2%98%85Magica
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18679/Kill_la_Kill
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30240/Prison_School
https://myanimelist.net/anime/249/InuYasha
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2001/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann
but i can't choose (pretty much i want something that will make me enjoy my time even if its not a masterpiece and will make me binge)
Oct 18, 2016 1:29 PM
Sep 2016
Gurren Lagann and Prison School.
Oct 18, 2016 1:32 PM
May 2015
beenmellow said:
Gurren Lagann and Prison School.

seems likely, im in a mood for nonsensical fun and will stay like this for a long time and they are short (if i can watch s2 of jojo part 3 in 5 or so days, i can complete those 2 in 7)
Oct 18, 2016 1:32 PM

Mar 2012
This is how I decide what to watch from my ptw.
First go to a number generator website to randomize numbers from 1-104
I did the first number that came up would be what I watch from my ptw list but lately I have done it by randomizing 3 numbers check what 3 shows are from my list and then compare which show has the highest rank and that would be what I watch next.

You can do it in many different ways but this helped me lowering my ptw from 100+ to 40 :)

Good luck!
Oct 18, 2016 1:39 PM
May 2015
Jesper3 said:
This is how I decide what to watch from my ptw.
First go to a number generator website to randomize numbers from 1-104
I did the first number that came up would be what I watch from my ptw list but lately I have done it by randomizing 3 numbers check what 3 shows are from my list and then compare which show has the highest rank and that would be what I watch next.

You can do it in many different ways but this helped me lowering my ptw from 100+ to 40 :)

Good luck!

seems nice,this way i probably has an high chance to watch very good anime and not sit and think about what to watch all day long
Oct 18, 2016 2:52 PM
Sep 2016
Prison School is probably the funniest anime that I've seen to date. So hilarious lol
Oct 18, 2016 3:07 PM

Apr 2015
High recommendations personally for Madoka Magica, followed right afterwards with Kill-la-Kill, as the first is a deconstruction of the Mahou Shoujo genre and will rip you over the coals, while the second will stitch you back up, being a reconstruction of said genre.

I'd hesitantly recommend Gurren Lagan. I've not seen it yet, but most who do see it end up enjoying it at least.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 18, 2016 3:50 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm, the ones I really enjoyed from your PTW are:

~Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (still haven't found an anime that made me laugh so hard)
~Fate/Zero (beautiful animation & characters)
~Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (also very funny)
~Higashi no Eden (pretty mysterious and unique)
~Hotarubi no Mori e (I cried... I don't know why)
~Howl no Ugoku Shiro (my absolute favorite Ghibli film)
~Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (throws you for a loop... but not as much as freaking Higurashi does)
~Monster (watch it. watch it. watch it. The best thriller I have ever seen with one of my top 2 villains ever)
~Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (pretty much about assassins without memories)
~Psycho Pass (amazing villain)
~Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajou (so cute, funny, and hit me right in the feels)
~Shiki (go into it blind, it'll be more enjoyable... it's a masterpiece in its genre, but don't let the animation/character designs bother you)
~Shinsekai Yori (oh man, what an unorthodox masterpiece this is)
~Steins;Gate (just like Monster: watch it. watch it. watch it. Amazing show)
~Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (he's one of my spirit animals; very laid-back show)
~Zankyou no Terror (like Death Note, but straight to the point)

Holy hell, I didn't mean for it to turn into an essay... sorry about that.

P.S. I'm loving your Tokyo Ghoul themed list. Looks amazing.
Oct 18, 2016 6:02 PM

May 2012
I'd watch Kill la Kill over Gurren Lagann myself. Never could get into that one, but a friend and I watched Kill la Kill religiously every week.

Both shows pair director Imaishi Hiroyuki with scriptwriter Nakashima Kazuki. I first started paying attention to Nakashima's work when I watched Oh! Edo Rocket which is adapted from a stage play he wrote.

`
Oct 18, 2016 11:20 PM

Oct 2014
TTGL
Kill la kill
Prison school

U hve lots of good anime in your ptw
Oct 19, 2016 12:03 AM
Jan 2014
I would actually recommend Inuyasha with two others. You can slowly watch Inuyasha since it's so long and then take a break from it by watching shorter anime. I suggest Gurren Lagan and Madoka. I would consider those three more watched and known than the other anime on your list
Oct 19, 2016 2:08 PM
May 2015
I think im gona go madoka them klk and i dont know after that
Oct 19, 2016 3:54 PM

Jul 2013
Prison School, full of comedy and isnt too serious,
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 4:08 AM

Jul 2013
kaiji and madoka magica

More topics from this board

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

6 by RaiYou »»
13 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.