Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2016 6:22 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww yea we have an intra squad match coming. It will be nice to see who's a hero and who's a zero. Also its time for Sawamura to put some distance between himself and Furuya... Hopefully. Lastly Im liking the dynamic between Kataoka and Ochiai even more these days. They make a powerful combo.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Oct 12, 2016 10:03 AM

Sep 2016
Only 1St year and 3rd year match? When are we going to see Takatsu Hiroomi play?
Oct 12, 2016 4:17 PM
Jun 2013
LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT

love this chapter. we got a hyphy game next week where the author better not fk up. Perfect opportunity to show that Sawamura is better than Fururya.

Okumura is lowkey my favorite catcher and I like that he feels hes not good enough yet to catch Sawamura's pitches. I cant remember when but Sawamura did something similar too where "he wasnt good enough yet"

Backstories are meh. ive never been the one to like them, but I'm glad Okumura told that coach whats up "I personally had fun handing you this L" DAMN rekt

Sawamura and Okumura (mini-chris) is about to be hyphy and the development between them is what I'm looking forward too the most now. Sawamura better prove he deserves the ace number. good chapter for once
YungTrippyGodOct 12, 2016 4:26 PM
"If you really wanna know, then go see it with your own eyes, you bastard."

"You must really, really, try hard, huh?"

"Now that's shameful of you, brother. What is it that you've remembered that made you cry like that.."

"All you selfish bastards keep going on without me..."

"I thought that if I'd die, that's fine with me; anytime at all."

2manybadassquotes4me
Oct 12, 2016 5:07 PM
Jan 2016
Great chapter, we finally got explainations about Koushuu’s attitude. Sawamura’s encouraging words to Asada, Miyuki’s nasty personality and tendency to tease/mess around with the pitchers all reminded Koushuu of his former coach. And the way he lead his team to victory against their former coach is savage, I can see him become a future Seido captain
As for the upcoming intrasquad game, I’m curious to see what will happen to Furuya? Will he regain his composure and put up a good performance or will he be crushed by the fired up first and second years? I personally think the latter will happen and then Sawamura will come in to clean Furuya’s mess AGAIN
Oct 12, 2016 5:09 PM

Sep 2010
That backstory was needed to explain Koushun's character a little bit it thankfully it didn't take too much time and it was closed off backstory as well (that coach got what he deserved and we don't need to ever return to him ever again).

Now will however is the main meat as, previous tournament aside. After Koshien in which we never seen a good full out game... all we have been waiting for is the summer tournament and the question how the team for that tournament will look like is something that needs an answer.

Still, it's true that it's weird that it's first years vs third years. If I remember correctly last time it was first years vs 2-3 years. I doubt it means that the second years won't get to play so it's either just a little inconsistency or, the second years will be in both teams.

If it second then it might be interesting game if the first then it will be rather one sided massacre with few highlights here and there just like it was year ago.

In the end though, I still think it's not time for first years to join in though. Even if some of them make it, they will be benching it the whole tournament. Who will be next main catcher will be thing to look forward to but if during summer, there will be need for someone to replace Miyuki then it's instant "RIP Seidou".

In this chapter Koushun even agreed that he is not on the high level enough to catch Sawamura's numbers.
Oct 12, 2016 10:49 PM

Jul 2012
This intrasquad match will be interesting. Let's see who will be able to shine in the spotlight :D
Oct 13, 2016 1:38 AM
Jan 2015
I really hope coach give Sawamura chance to duck it out versus Furuya ,even if only for a few innings at intra-squad matches
Oct 13, 2016 6:11 AM
Dec 2015
eso18 said:
That backstory was needed to explain Koushun's character a little bit it thankfully it didn't take too much time and it was closed off backstory as well (that coach got what he deserved and we don't need to ever return to him ever again).

Now will however is the main meat as, previous tournament aside. After Koshien in which we never seen a good full out game... all we have been waiting for is the summer tournament and the question how the team for that tournament will look like is something that needs an answer.

Still, it's true that it's weird that it's first years vs third years. If I remember correctly last time it was first years vs 2-3 years. I doubt it means that the second years won't get to play so it's either just a little inconsistency or, the second years will be in both teams.

If it second then it might be interesting game if the first then it will be rather one sided massacre with few highlights here and there just like it was year ago.

In the end though, I still think it's not time for first years to join in though. Even if some of them make it, they will be benching it the whole tournament. Who will be next main catcher will be thing to look forward to but if during summer, there will be need for someone to replace Miyuki then it's instant "RIP Seidou".

In this chapter Koushun even agreed that he is not on the high level enough to catch Sawamura's numbers.

I think it would be cool to bench Miyuki in one of the games though, for strategical purposes , heck even a rotation of battery (I hope Koushuu replaces Yui in the first string) and we'll finally graduate from last year's problems of having "we can't win without Miyuki". I hated how everyone seems to think Miyuki is this perfect little prince each and every game. If not that, I would hope Koushuu (since Ono is too inferior to Miyuki to tell him anything and Yui seems too nice) to at least be in the bench in a game and tell Miyuki (or Kataoka) off when he becomes too much in the dugout, which he was in some Summer and fall games.
Oct 17, 2016 7:10 AM

Sep 2010
Rio_Pascua said:
eso18 said:

I think it would be cool to bench Miyuki in one of the games though, for strategical purposes , heck even a rotation of battery (I hope Koushuu replaces Yui in the first string) and we'll finally graduate from last year's problems of having "we can't win without Miyuki". I hated how everyone seems to think Miyuki is this perfect little prince each and every game. If not that, I would hope Koushuu (since Ono is too inferior to Miyuki to tell him anything and Yui seems too nice) to at least be in the bench in a game and tell Miyuki (or Kataoka) off when he becomes too much in the dugout, which he was in some Summer and fall games.

Miyuki is OP after all. I would like to see the first years catchers somewhere in the summer though. Maybe they can be used to make "Easy games" more difficult. It's important to put them in so they can get experience for the future. For the hardest opponents though, not a chance. Both first years couldn't properly catch Sawamura's pitches and Furuya's.
Jan 1, 2023 4:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
memories and a new opportunity for the no regular!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Will Terajima-sensei continue this manga?

Petrarca25 - Feb 2

4 by EmiPyon »»
Feb 10, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 309 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

7 by sam_rg »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 308 Discussion

Lylaaz - Oct 29, 2022

10 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 307 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 22, 2022

7 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 306 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Oct 18, 2022

9 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.