Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2016 5:09 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay! It's finally out :)
As expected, the scenes with Kazuya has gotten a lot more interesting.

So Kazuya used his freezing and was able to use his power to help defeat the Nova by controlling the Rounders. Poor Evil Gengo. He had his plans all ruined :P

So now we see Maria coming down and meeting Kazuya.
(At the end she basically asks him: "Are you a human from this world?" - referring to the world of Eruka)

And now back on Earth we have something else that's exciting :)
The entire European and Asian Chevalier army is going to arrive at West Genetics in 47 minutes. And of course Aoi Gengo suspects that someone leaked their information out since they're coming now when the Legendary Pandora are out of commission.
Also, it seems some of them have newly created Plasma suits. That should be fun to see. I wonder how strong they'll be compared to all of the other Pandoras?

Both of the worlds are having really interesting events right now. I don't think I can wait another month O(≧∇≦)O
RedDogSlayOct 11, 2016 5:12 AM
Oct 11, 2016 6:53 AM
Jun 2016
RedDogSlay said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay! It's finally out :)
As expected, the scenes with Kazuya has gotten a lot more interesting.

So Kazuya used his freezing and was able to use his power to help defeat the Nova by controlling the Rounders. Poor Evil Gengo. He had his plans all ruined :P

So now we see Maria coming down and meeting Kazuya.
(At the end she basically asks him: "Are you a human from this world?" - referring to the world of Eruka)

And now back on Earth we have something else that's exciting :)
The entire European and Asian Chevalier army is going to arrive at West Genetics in 47 minutes. And of course Aoi Gengo suspects that someone leaked their information out since they're coming now when the Legendary Pandora are out of commission.
Also, it seems some of them have newly created Plasma suits. That should be fun to see. I wonder how strong they'll be compared to all of the other Pandoras?

Both of the worlds are having really interesting events right now. I don't think I can wait another month O(≧∇≦)O

Thanks for the translations but wow things just got serious. Radox sure has learned from his mistakes, sending a whole army to take down Gengo. He doesn't seem to worried though, wonder if he'll be ready for them.
Oct 11, 2016 8:57 AM
Sep 2016
Hey RedDogSlay I see your punctual today I guess You couldnt wait to see the next chapter either. Can you translate the conversation Gengo, Yi Suna, and Ohara were having and the text that was on the last page. Also I think that Gengo is going to have to make a hard decision.Like whether or not to stop the soul energy supplementation from the legendary pandora so that they could fight back ( which would strand kazuya) or have the pandora kill each other inorder to buy time. Although chevailier has superior firepower in terms of normal weapons and a larger force including more pandora. Dude this chapter just made me want more.
Oct 11, 2016 5:43 PM

Jun 2013
Spartan07011 said:
Hey RedDogSlay I see your punctual today I guess You couldnt wait to see the next chapter either. Can you translate the conversation Gengo, Yi Suna, and Ohara were having and the text that was on the last page. Also I think that Gengo is going to have to make a hard decision.Like whether or not to stop the soul energy supplementation from the legendary pandora so that they could fight back ( which would strand kazuya) or have the pandora kill each other inorder to buy time. Although chevailier has superior firepower in terms of normal weapons and a larger force including more pandora. Dude this chapter just made me want more.
Yeah, lol. Not even 200 people had read it on Nico Nico by the time I saw that it was up xD

Aoi Gengo: "So, how much time do we have left..."
Yi Suna (I believe it's her who said it): "Within another 48 minutes the Chevalier fleet will probably finish completely surrounding our center." - I realized I wrote 47 minutes instead of 48 in my first post. Whoops :P
Aoi Gengo: "In the end he finally came to face us... that Raddox.."
Aoi Gengo: "I can only think that he aimed for this timing now that the Legendary Pandora are out of action."
Aoi Gengo:"It seems our information has leaked to the outside..."
Oohara: "Even so, it seems that they had considerable knowledge..."
Oohara: "To throw their full force like that..."
Oohara: "With the Legendary Form Pandora as the centre, our limit is 10 platoons..."
Oohara: "There aren't even words to describe how severe this is..."
Oohara: "As expected, we'll have to use the Legendary Pandora and..."
Aoi Gengo: "Kazuya... we can't afford to abandon him now."
Aoi Gengo: "Mankind's foolish quarrel of interests..."
Aoi Gengo: " We can't afford to spin the potential of the future path that our world will take, on this."
Aoi Gengo: "Notify all members of West Genetics"
Aoi Gengo: "And foremost, caution them to prepare against anything"

Last page~
Aoi Gengo: "And to engrave this into their hearts"
Aoi Gengo: "This isn't a mere war..."
Aoi Gengo: "It's a crusade with Mankind's hopes at stake!!"

After reading this, it's pretty much confirmed that Aoi Gengo won't stop using the Legendary Pandora for Kazuya. What he's doing is too important to stop. Also, I can't remember her name, but the enemy Pandora that was talking said that they had a 50% chance of winning. So even they aren't sure if they can win or not :P

I would've posted the page, but I'm too lazy to extract the images from the flash player video and I usually just post them from some other site that does it, but it seems that they haven't done it yet since the chapter hasn't been out that long yet :P
RedDogSlayOct 11, 2016 5:56 PM
Oct 11, 2016 8:12 PM
Jun 2016
Now that was a badass speech. Looking forward to this fight. But Gengo's only got 10 platoons? That's anywhere between 150-300 soldiers. This is gonna be rough.

Also it's still annoying to see so many Pandora blindly following orders. You'd think at least some in the fleet would stop and think "Do I really want to kill an old man and a bunch of students?" Oh well.
Oct 11, 2016 9:40 PM

Jun 2013
Blacksight said:
Now that was a badass speech. Looking forward to this fight. But Gengo's only got 10 platoons? That's anywhere between 150-300 soldiers. This is gonna be rough.

Also it's still annoying to see so many Pandora blindly following orders. You'd think at least some in the fleet would stop and think "Do I really want to kill an old man and a bunch of students?" Oh well.
Yeah, the two enemy Pandora that we saw speaking, aka Isabella and Bara <- (The one with black hair), said that West Genetics has about 232 Pandora with most of them without any battle experience.

I mean, they're not really blindly following orders. They have the head of Chevalier commanding them to attack West Genetics and from their point of view with everything that has been going on, it doesn't really seem to them to be just a bunch of innocent students and an old man. Although, Bara did wonder why they were sending such a large force and said that even one platoon should be enough to defeat them which Isabella said would not be enough. And that even their force now has a 50% chance of succeeding.

I mean, think about it. The most powerful Pandora and most advanced technology in the world are all gathered in one place and they appear to have declared war on the rest of the world. That wouldn't seem too innocent from anyone's point of view.
Oct 11, 2016 11:56 PM
Sep 2016
Say what you will about Gengo he chose the bros over the hoes this time lol. Thanks for the frame by frame again RedDogslay I cant wait to see what the actual battle will be like I bet they'll put lucy out front to quickly dispatch enemy artillery/landing craft while everyone else protects the campus. BTW did anyone else see the 300 reference, I mean come on 232 students versus the unified Asian and European pandora and human forces come on.
Oct 12, 2016 3:14 AM

Jun 2013
Spartan07011 said:
Say what you will about Gengo he chose the bros over the hoes this time lol. Thanks for the frame by frame again RedDogslay I cant wait to see what the actual battle will be like I bet they'll put lucy out front to quickly dispatch enemy artillery/landing craft while everyone else protects the campus. BTW did anyone else see the 300 reference, I mean come on 232 students versus the unified Asian and European pandora and human forces come on.
Isn't Lucy a Legendary Pandora? She's probably being used to help stabilize Kazuya in the other dimension.

I wouldn't really call it a 300 reference. It's just a small powerful force against a giant army. It happens a lot in novels/stories.

And if you want to get all technical, then there were about 300 Spartans and several thousand other Greeks, and the final battle was something of a little over 1,000 or so Greeks fighting to the death against the Persians while they covered the retreat for the rest of their army.
Oct 12, 2016 6:08 AM
Sep 2016
Lucy is around check chapter 208 or 207 when Satelizer tried to break in lookin for answers. Also about 300 I'm talking about the battle of Thermopili which the movie 300 was based on. Its the last stand of Greek forces at Thermopili which became a famous battle in military history around the world. Just google it I'm well aware that the whole campaign was not fought for years with just 300 solidiers.
Oct 12, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
Spartan07011 said:
Lucy is around check chapter 208 or 207 when Satelizer tried to break in lookin for answers. Also about 300 I'm talking about the battle of Thermopili which the movie 300 was based on. Its the last stand of Greek forces at Thermopili which became a famous battle in military history around the world. Just google it I'm well aware that the whole campaign was not fought for years with just 300 solidiers.
Okay yeah, I found her. She was standing behind Aoi Gengo in chapter 207. I guess I just missed her :P

Yeah I was aware that you were referencing the battle of Thermopylae. In my last post I was also talking about that battle. The battle lasted for several days and when I said final battle, I meant the final day of the battle. My point on it still stands. Hollywood just likes to emphasize certain parts in their movies to make them entertaining even if they aren't accurate.

Anyways, I still don't think the author was trying to reference the movie or the event. If he was, then we can expect a lot or even all of the main characters to end up dying, which I doubt he would do. At least not all of them I hope ;P
Oct 12, 2016 12:06 PM
Sep 2016
I understand you since they were fighting persians before they retreated to thermopylae (thanks for the correct spelling since I'm to lazy to research it) , but i see that I made it sound like Lim was making the reference which I dont believe it to be the case. I was trying to note how similar the situation was to the last stand. I mean come on Lucy, valkyries, Rana and Satelizer (Transcendent Pandora) if they feel like fighting, reserve chevailier pandora (4th year students on campus), and a whole campus of students ( a third of hem haven't even started training in actual fighting). On another note Can you translate the conversation that Kazuya has with the rounders in the Extra dimension cause that like a lot of pages.
Oct 12, 2016 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
Spartan07011 said:
I understand you since they were fighting persians before they retreated to thermopylae (thanks for the correct spelling since I'm to lazy to research it) , but i see that I made it sound like Lim was making the reference which I dont believe it to be the case. I was trying to note how similar the situation was to the last stand. I mean come on Lucy, valkyries, Rana and Satelizer (Transcendent Pandora) if they feel like fighting, reserve chevailier pandora (4th year students on campus), and a whole campus of students ( a third of hem haven't even started training in actual fighting). On another note Can you translate the conversation that Kazuya has with the rounders in the Extra dimension cause that like a lot of pages.
Yeah, it felt like you meant that the author was actually trying to reference it, but I get what you mean now. I agree, it is kind of similar in a way.

I changed Vera Rairu's name to Vera Liolel. I think it's better in English this way.

Also, there are multiple page numbers I put for this. The page number starting from the first page of Freezing, and the second page which is the page number in the Web Comic that it's on. Although the Web Comic shows two pages at a time, so I also added the page number that it shows in the actual flash player.
So Page one for the Freezing manga would be: Page 1/86 aka Page 87. - The actual page in the Web Comic is 86, but the flash player page is page 87.

Page 7/92 aka Page 93:
Kazuya:"Satellizer!"
Kazuya: "I'm removing everyone's limits!"
Kazuya: "And at the same time, I'm going to control your Pandora movements!!"
Kazuya: "Take that chance..."
Kazuya: "and please defeat the enemy!!"

Page 8/93 aka Page 93:
Elise Tio: "A man's voice has...?"
Carol Portega: "Started reverberating in my head..."
Siris Fester: "What is it.. this feeling!"
Siris Fester: "I can't control my own movements..."
Vera Liolel: "We can't reject it!?"
Satellizer: "No...!!"
Satellizer: "If I get bound by this man's powers... Once again!!"

Page 9/94 aka Page 95:
Kazuya: "Don't panic...!!!"
Kazuya: "Please don't be afraid..."
Kazuya: "Satellizer"
Kazuya: "This is Ereinbar Set..."
Kazuya: "Right now, our sensations are being shared with each other"
Kazuya: "It's alright..."
Kazuya: "There isn't any danger..."

Page 10/95 aka Page 95:
Evil Aoi Gengo: "Satellizer Alexander Eruka..."
Evil Aoi Gengo: "Entrust your body to me..."
Evil Aoi Gengo: "I'll let you experience the best sensation, which you have not tasted until now"
Satellizer: "Stop it! Don't control my heart!!!"

Page 11/96 aka Page 97:
Kazuya: "Because we're sharing our sensations"
Kazuya: "We're able to deeply connect our hearts with each other"
Kazuya: "There's nothing you need to worry about...!"
Kazuya: "Please believe me, and sweep away your hesitation!"

Page 12/97 aka Page 97:
Kazuya: "Everyone else too..."
Kazuya: "Are you alright?"
Elise Tio: "Understood"
Carol Portega: "It's a strange sensation, but..."
Siris Fester: "It's some kind of..."
Vera Liolel: "Reassuring feeling..."

Page 13/98 aka Page 99:
Satellizer: "This sensation is... just what?" Compared to that time..."
Satellizer: "It's completely different..."
Satellizer: "This warmth..."
Satellizer: "I can trust it endlessly...!"

I might as well just translate the whole chapter now lol. I would do that and post it on batoto or something, but I would have to reinstall Photoshop to cut out and change the Japanese text to English and I don't have the time right now. Maybe next chapter I'll do it if I don't have any midterms around when it comes out. Translating one whole chapter to English and proofreading it and everything would only take a couple hours tops, so translating a couple pages like this is the easiest way since I don't have to use any program to edit images and such I guess :P
RedDogSlayOct 12, 2016 7:49 PM
Oct 13, 2016 1:01 AM
Sep 2016
LOL Thx for the translate again. I understand this chapter felt shorter probably because there was so much action in this one that the pace felt really fast. Compared to the last three chapters that felt like each dialogue bubble had a paragraph in it, lols for days. From what it looks like from the flash back i this chapter it feels like Evil gengo and kazuya have the same ability but kazuya seems to be a special case where his presence doesn't feel dominanting just like how Elizabet copared him to Arcadia's presence.
Oct 14, 2016 10:32 AM
Oct 2011
It is available on good manga now
Oct 14, 2016 10:40 PM

May 2015
So what is it that Maria did to the nova? How did she manipulate those souls? Where Arcadia? We know that she is in the same world as Kazuya, but we haven't see her yet. Well, we have to wait until she shows up...

It is good to see how Kazuya gained the trust of those girls without having to resort to force or anything that evil Gengo & other world Maria did. He is slowly growing.

A big war is coming and with that fire power (10 platoons) by Chevalier vs 232 which only a hand full has real military experience (fighting a Nova is different than fighting a fellow Pandora to the death) I wonder how many of the fodder (none support character & main) are going to be left alive and If Mangaka-san would dare to kill any important character. No matter who win or loses this war, all that blood shed would be on Atsuko Seiga (I think she was the mole/rat) especially the student of Genetics.

I ponder if Dr. Gengo wins this war, is he is going to absorb the Chevalier into his own?
Oct 15, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2013
Roy_Focker said:
So what is it that Maria did to the nova? How did she manipulate those souls? Where Arcadia? We know that she is in the same world as Kazuya, but we haven't see her yet. Well, we have to wait until she shows up...

It is good to see how Kazuya gained the trust of those girls without having to resort to force or anything that evil Gengo & other world Maria did. He is slowly growing.

A big war is coming and with that fire power (10 platoons) by Chevalier vs 232 which only a hand full has real military experience (fighting a Nova is different than fighting a fellow Pandora to the death) I wonder how many of the fodder (none support character & main) are going to be left alive and If Mangaka-san would dare to kill any important character. No matter who win or loses this war, all that blood shed would be on Atsuko Seiga (I think she was the mole/rat) especially the student of Genetics.

I ponder if Dr. Gengo wins this war, is he is going to absorb the Chevalier into his own?
I don't think you read it right. Not sure if it's because it was translated wrong wherever you read it, or you just accidentally wrote it wrong, but West Genetics has 10 platoons/232 Pandora. Chevalier has several times that. They're using their entire European and Asian army which has probably several thousand personnel and at least many times the Pandora that West Genetics has. Also, remember that Pandora are all trained in anti-personnel combat. Literally the very first chapter of this series, Pandora were fighting each other I'm pretty sure.

It was also pretty much confirmed that Atsuko Seiga gave Raddox the information. We see her after she finishes talking on the phone when she collapses. In either way, Raddox was going to attack West Genetics sooner or later. All she did was speed up the process.

Aoi Gengo isn't going to absorb Chevalier afterwards. He specifically created a different organization separate from it. His end goal is to unite mankind as a whole. To do that he will have to do something about Chevalier since it's basically run off the interests of the people in charge of it.

And also, Kazuya has always been like that. That's one of the main reasons that Satellizer and Rana like him.
RedDogSlayOct 15, 2016 1:36 AM
Oct 15, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2015
@RedDogSlay

Chevallier have a platoon x 11 planes x (10 times more output power [stigma generator]) = overkill vs 232 Pandoras that don’t want to kill comrades or lack the skill necessary to counter a well-trained human/Pandora enemy (a Carnival [regulated by rules] is different than actual kill or be kill situation scenario)... in the previous raid (Operation Cat Killer) by the Crazy Pandoras sent by Chevalier it was shown they lack experience dealing with fellow human’s enemies... clearly stated and shown by Paety & Co.

Now imagine that they are going against highly trained military personnel that outnumber them I see that as a big slaughter fest even if that Pandora said he mission has a 50% chance of being successful (I think she/they are considering the Legendary stepping in to fight even though the report was saying that they are unable at the moment) but frankly I see it the other way around...

Yeah, we as readers now or may have a hint... but the characters dont know who leaked the info that why I said: " I think Atsuko Seiga was the mole/rat".

Elizabeth & Arnett didn’t like that Kazuya took over them even if Ticy explained to them it was necessary... I even didn’t like it but in this chapter he used the same technique and didn’t seem to me intrusive like when he did it for the first time (he is controlling his power) he was one with the Freezing conveying his feelings to all of the girls opposite of his first time... that is why i stated that: It is good to see how Kazuya gained the trust of those girls without having to resort to force or anything that evil Gengo & another world Maria did. He is slowly growing.

About Gengo you may never know he is a calculating man he took in Atsuko Seiga of Seiga Heavy Industries (granted by the force) and Dr. Scarlet Oohara of the E-Pandora Project… but if Chevalier is shambles I think he want all the fire power he can have to save mind kind in the war against the Nova and it would not surprise me if he takes over the control of the Chevalier and rebuild the organization...
Oct 16, 2016 10:37 AM
Jun 2016
Wait so does Gengo's 10 platoons all have Legendary Stigmata (Is that what Scarlett is saying in the last scene)? If so, how is it possible that all those Pandora can handle such strong Stigmata?
Oct 16, 2016 12:03 PM

Jun 2013
Blacksight said:
Wait so does Gengo's 10 platoons all have Legendary Stigmata (Is that what Scarlett is saying in the last scene)? If so, how is it possible that all those Pandora can handle such strong Stigmata?
Seeing as how the majority of them are still students, I wouldn't say that all of can use them, but a lot of them would probably be able to. The legendary stigmata can be used by most Pandora now I believe due to what Oohara and Aoi Gengo have done to them to allow for even normal Pandora to use them. Of course, there are some limits to it, but yes. I believe she was saying that they would be using the legendary stigmata.

Roy_Focker said:
@RedDogSlay

Chevallier have a platoon x 11 planes x (10 times more output power [stigma generator]) = overkill vs 232 Pandoras that don’t want to kill comrades or lack the skill necessary to counter a well-trained human/Pandora enemy (a Carnival [regulated by rules] is different than actual kill or be kill situation scenario)... in the previous raid (Operation Cat Killer) by the Crazy Pandoras sent by Chevalier it was shown they lack experience dealing with fellow human’s enemies... clearly stated and shown by Paety & Co.

Now imagine that they are going against highly trained military personnel that outnumber them I see that as a big slaughter fest even if that Pandora said he mission has a 50% chance of being successful (I think she/they are considering the Legendary stepping in to fight even though the report was saying that they are unable at the moment) but frankly I see it the other way around...

Yeah, we as readers now or may have a hint... but the characters dont know who leaked the info that why I said: " I think Atsuko Seiga was the mole/rat".

Elizabeth & Arnett didn’t like that Kazuya took over them even if Ticy explained to them it was necessary... I even didn’t like it but in this chapter he used the same technique and didn’t seem to me intrusive like when he did it for the first time (he is controlling his power) he was one with the Freezing conveying his feelings to all of the girls opposite of his first time... that is why i stated that: It is good to see how Kazuya gained the trust of those girls without having to resort to force or anything that evil Gengo & another world Maria did. He is slowly growing.

About Gengo you may never know he is a calculating man he took in Atsuko Seiga of Seiga Heavy Industries (granted by the force) and Dr. Scarlet Oohara of the E-Pandora Project… but if Chevalier is shambles I think he want all the fire power he can have to save mind kind in the war against the Nova and it would not surprise me if he takes over the control of the Chevalier and rebuild the organization...
It's not explicitly stated how many platoons that Chevalier has as well as how big their navy is, but from the picture we can infer that they have several hundred planes as well as many destroyers/aircraft carries/etc.. In other words, a really large army.

Also, I don't think that the Plasma Stigma/Plasma Suits are being used by all of the Chevalier Pandora. If anything, only a few platoons or so at tops have them, but we can also assume that only that one platoon has them, so we don't really know for sure.

Anyways, when Isabella said that their chance of success was 50%, she was accounting for the Legendary Pandora being out of commission. If the Legendary Pandora were all actually able to join the battle, then I doubt they would have attacked and would have probably waited for some other advantage. Having the Legendary Pandora join the battle, Chevalier probably would stand no chance. Truthfully, even with their smaller force, West Genetics is probably a lot stronger than Chevalier is right now. Their only limiting factor is that their force is small compared to Chevalier, but with Chevalier's size I can see how this brings their predictions up to 50%.

And for when you were saying that Kazuya was forcing his control on them, that's not really the case. What happens when he uses his power is that he is able to achieve Ereinbar Set so both of their sensations/feelings/etc are shared. That was the reason why they were upset over it. Their anger over it was supposed to be portrayed as comedic, but apparently that wasn't really picked up on by many of the readers... Yes, he is able to control Pandora, but it's not really as simple as it sounds. Hence the reason why he wasn't able to use this power until now.

Also a note, I realized that the Chevalier Pandora's name was Para not Bara. I zoomed in on her name and saw that I got the Katakana mixed up for it.
Oct 16, 2016 12:18 PM

May 2015
RedDogSlay said:
And for when you were saying that Kazuya was forcing his control on them, that's not really the case. What happens when he uses his power is that he is able to achieve Ereinbar Set so both of their sensations/feelings/etc are shared. That was the reason why they were upset over it. Their anger over it was supposed to be portrayed as comedic, but apparently that wasn't really picked up on by many of the readers... Yes, he is able to control Pandora, but it's not really as simple as it sounds. Hence the reason why he wasn't able to use this power until now.

Also a note, I realized that the Chevalier Pandora's name was Para not Bara. I zoomed in on her name and saw that I got the Katakana mixed up for it.
Comedic or not I did not like that portrayal of him invading the girls minds & abilities I knew the situation was critical and he have no choice… but I didn’t like that portrayal of Mangaka-san now the second time (alternate universe) he was more composed and was able to communicate/articulate in words what he is trying to achieve to the girls instead of forcing them to do things… that is why I like the second try...

I don’t mind errors in translations or mixed up we all humans... I have my share of misspelled names and errors... the important thing is that we can understand and discus the chapters/episodes of manga/anime even if we disagree or agree in what is presented to us as readers/viewers. That is why I love this hobby!
Oct 16, 2016 12:43 PM

Jun 2013
Roy_Focker said:
RedDogSlay said:

Comedic or not I did not like that portrayal of him invading the girls minds & abilities I knew the situation was critical and he have no choice… but I didn’t like that portrayal of Mangaka-san now the second time (alternate universe) he was more composed and was able to communicate/articulate in words what he is trying to achieve to the girls instead of forcing them to do things… that is why I like the second try...

I don’t mind errors in translations or mixed up we all humans... I have my share of misspelled names and errors... the important thing is that we can understand and discus the chapters/episodes of manga/anime even if we disagree or agree in what is presented to us as readers/viewers. That is why I love this hobby!
The reason for it was because it was the first time he had ever used that power and had only just become aware that he could even do it. Of course they were in an emergency situation so there wasn't time to explain things. When he used it this time, Kazuya is now aware of who he is and has also accepted his role. That's mainly the reason why it was different the second time.

Aside from that, from a lot of other comments I've read, many people are misinterpreting what Kazuya's powers are really for and what they do. His power isn't for controlling Pandora to do his bidding so to speak as many people have said. It explains it a lot better in the manga, but the main point is that this isn't the case as some people have been pointing out.

Also, this is Kazuya we're speaking of. We have literally seen him in so many different circumstances, that for him to do any of the things that people said he would do now, is kind of ridiculous at this point.
Oct 16, 2016 12:58 PM

May 2015
@RedDogSlay

I don’t know about other people but that is why precisely why I didn’t like the way Mangaka-an use his first time (maybe he was trying to make him looklike a baddass) but to me that moment did the oposite... He was like his grandpa in that situation and to me it felt like he was betraying himself that was my problem with that scene...

Because it is Kazuya (he is not an a$$) that we are talking about I give him a pass (it was his first time and the situation was chaotic like a stated in my previous reply) I knew he would try his best to improve his ability and he did...

I don’t know what other people are saying about his abilities. So you have to enlighten me...
Oct 16, 2016 1:14 PM
Jun 2016
In the last arc didn't Gengo and Ohara say how Legendary Stigmata would kill a normal Pandora if they tried to use it? It's so dense that they just can't handle it. I'm finding it hard to believe that they made it safe for someone like a normal 3rd year student in so little time. If he was equipping his army with Plasma Stigmata I could understand, he's done extensive testing for years on safe Plasma Stigmata (Suna has been using Plasma for like 3 years).
Oct 16, 2016 1:58 PM

Jun 2013
Blacksight said:
In the last arc didn't Gengo and Ohara say how Legendary Stigmata would kill a normal Pandora if they tried to use it? It's so dense that they just can't handle it. I'm finding it hard to believe that they made it safe for someone like a normal 3rd year student in so little time. If he was equipping his army with Plasma Stigmata I could understand, he's done extensive testing for years on safe Plasma Stigmata (Suna has been using Plasma for like 3 years).
I'd have to go back and read again when Oohara completed the Legendary Stigmata to fully answer that, but I do remember that the reason he called her in to work on them was for that reason. He wanted Legendary Stigmata that Pandora would be able to use without any side effects. She ended up succeeding, but as to whether normal Pandora can use it, I'm just going to infer that they can, or wait until they actually implement them and see how they explain it.
Oct 16, 2016 2:17 PM
Jun 2016
RedDogSlay said:
Blacksight said:
I'd have to go back and read again when Oohara completed the Legendary Stigmata to fully answer that, but I do remember that the reason he called her in to work on them was for that reason. He wanted Legendary Stigmata that Pandora would be able to use without any side effects. She ended up succeeding, but as to whether normal Pandora can use it, I'm just going to infer that they can, or wait until they actually implement them and see how they explain it.

I think Gengo called Scarlett in to work on four Legendary Stigmata that he meant for the Transcendent Pandora to use. They failed at first because Atsuko tried to make them less dense, since otherwise no normal Pandora could use them. Scarlett said not to worry about that and made them even denser because Transcendent Pandora could handle them.

I remember for certain that Suna's unique Legendary Stigmata armor is lethal to normal Pandora. Scarlett said that Suna's natural talent must have allowed her to control it.
Dec 7, 2016 4:40 PM
Nov 2016
Almost two months and nothing. I guess because now he is doing like 40 page stories? My only fear of the oppisite universe is that Kazuya and Satellizer like idk kiss or something like that. But I hope Kazuya won't be that blin.
Jan 17, 2017 2:42 PM

Jun 2009
Man, I hope this is not on hiatus I re-read the entire series over the last few days and I really enjoyed this new arc. Hopefully, this is just so Kim can get Unbalance x3 out.
Jan 24, 2017 9:47 AM

Oct 2014
does anyone know the status of freezing (whether it's on hiatus), i think this might be the longest it hasn't been updated since i begun reading it :/

but on another note, holy shit this series is ten years old
Mar 16, 2017 9:13 PM

Mar 2017
Question: where do you guys read Freeing manga? I cant wait for 210 and also not sure where i should post this
Mar 20, 2017 9:38 PM
Mar 2017
i usually read from mangalife or mangahere does anyone know when ch 210 will be released
Jul 27, 2017 5:19 AM
Sep 2016
The raws for ch 210 are up this month. The raws for chapter 211 are up on http://www.comicgt.com/Publication/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=67

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.