Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2010 7:23 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(pg 16) HE LOOKS LIKE JESUS!
May 29, 2011 4:21 PM

Dec 2009
it has been a long time that i cried so much while reading a manga.. the end was really touching and beautiful..
Jan 7, 2012 5:36 PM

Feb 2009
One of my best reads. I was really uneasy in the middle with Takako's presence... But when everything settles down it is just beautiful. I liked how the mangaka managed Kenta's side-story too, sometimes when I read BLs and there's a lot of gay couples, I just stop and think: "Well, now all the world is gay?" So it was really nice (and a bit sad too) that Kenta and Manabu stayed as best friends. But man, that end (well, this topic is for chapter 22, so no spoilers!), so I'll just say: Oh, my heart. Oh, my soft heart. Anyway, Complex has a lot of good momments! I prefer the volume 3-4 plot, but it was good to see their entire life. Made me think about a lot of stuff too... Let me stop here or I'll break down.

loeyJan 9, 2012 9:43 PM
Apr 24, 2012 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
I cried a lot... Am still crying now.. TT__TT
May 12, 2012 6:09 AM

Mar 2009
I c
dalek said:
One of my best reads. I was really uneasy in the middle with Takako's presence... But when everything settles down it is just beautiful. I liked how the mangaka managed Kenta's side-story too, sometimes when I read BLs and there's a lot of gay couples, I just stop and think: "Well, now all the world is gay?" So it was really nice (and a bit sad too) that Kenta and Manabu stayed as best friends. But man, that end (well, this topic is for chapter 22, so no spoilers!), so I'll just say: Oh, my heart. Oh, my soft heart. Anyway, Complex has a lot of good momments! I prefer the volume 3-4 plot, but it was good to see their entire life. Made me think about a lot of stuff too... Let me stop here or I'll break down.

^THIS. i totally do agree. It just makes my heart break </3 i felt so sad to see them grow old and experience death, yet at the same time no words can express how beautiful it is.
May 20, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2011
chie_shou13 said:
I c
dalek said:

^THIS. i totally do agree. It just makes my heart break </3 i felt so sad to see them grow old and experience death, yet at the same time no words can express how beautiful it is.

tried to take breaks so i wouldn't break down in to tears as well, worked for a bit then i just couldn't help it. one of the best stories ever!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
The part with Junichi cooking naked in just an apron was hilarious.

It seems like that Kenta and Gakkun have yet to engage in a more physical relationship.

More topics from this board

» Kenta and Gakkun

bimpo - Feb 12, 2022

1 by Gerii »»
Feb 26, 2022 1:34 PM

Poll: » Complex Chapter 1 Discussion

StevenHu - Feb 21, 2015

2 by Isaidlunch »»
Apr 8, 2020 4:00 PM

Poll: » Complex Chapter 24 Discussion

Kanorin - Mar 23, 2013

11 by KuroShi210 »»
Feb 11, 2019 3:07 AM

» Takako.

mrlinnn - Jan 15, 2011

6 by Comic_Sans »»
Jul 23, 2017 1:08 AM

Poll: » Complex Chapter 23 Discussion

StevenHu - Mar 8, 2015

0 by StevenHu »»
Mar 8, 2015 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.