Forum Settings
Forums
Our Precious Conversations
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2016 2:36 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hamarin is so cute! She was only looking out for her dear friend Nozomin. No wonder why she wouldn't want to give her Nozomin to someone weird like Azuma!

But this chapter was special. Finally we got to know why Nozomi fell in love with Azuma. It wasn't love at first sight but just continuously looking his way after getting a bit interested! Love sure is strange!

This manga is a real gem! A real treat that has amazing flow of use of words!

I hope to read more of it soon!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 14, 2016 3:40 PM
Apr 2015
May I ask where you read this? I've only found up to chapter 4 and yet here I see chapter 8 discussion thread. I've almost forgot about this manga untill I saw it on my manga library.
Nov 20, 2016 2:06 AM
Jan 2008
wow! i've only read up to 4 chapters. the scanlations are probably having a hard time catching up. sigh!
May 4, 2020 7:38 AM

Feb 2019
Oh my goodness, this manga is so cute! It's a given that Nozomi is extremely cute, but how Hamarin is protective and so caring towards Nozomi but also how she doesn't want to become lonely and be left behind by Nozomi is cute. Sucks that Nozomi's mind is completely occupied with how to get Azuma to date her though lol

It was great to see how they met, and how Nozomi slowly fell for him. Seems like for all her beauty and everything, she has a hard time making friends and generally getting along with people just because people think she's above their league for even friendship. Great that she at least has Hamarin then! But it was also nice seeing her slowly fall for Azuma just because she got piqued at his response (and also awakened the stalker inside of her lol).

That last bit where she's celebrating seeing Azuma smile a little after getting a free juice was really cute!

More topics from this board

» Do you think this will get an anime adaptation?

Oddish - Dec 18, 2023

3 by aryllberry »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 23 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 23, 2019

15 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 35 Discussion

Dessssy - Nov 28, 2019

9 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.