Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2016 10:15 AM
Apr 2015
I'm looking for an anime or manga that has a badass MC. It's okay if his OP or not (sorry I'm not good with ENGLISH)

Ex.
Nurarihyon no Mago
Overlord
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Casshern Sins
Aldnoah.Zero
Chrome Shelled Regios

It can be any genres pls. :))
Aug 31, 2016 10:18 AM

Feb 2010
Fate/Zero
Berserk
Aug 31, 2016 10:18 AM

May 2015
https://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate
https://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11061/Hunter_x_Hunter_2011
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 31, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
All of these have exactly what you want in a MC

Dimension W
Code:Breaker
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Darker Than Black
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Kiseijuu:Sei no Kakuritsu
Macross Frontier
Boku no Hero Academia
Blood Lad
Busou Renkin
Campione!
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Full Metal Panic
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
God Eater
Gunslinger Stratos:The Animation
Hamatora The Animation
Isekai no Sekishi Monogatari
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Kaze no Stigma
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhousei no Kyoukan
Macross Frontier
Mahou Sensou
Phantom:Requiem For the Phantom
Psycho Pass
Schwarzesmarken
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 31, 2016 10:35 AM
Apr 2015
AstZero said:

Dimension W
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Darker Than Black
Macross Frontier
Boku no Hero Academia
Blood Lad
Busou Renkin
Campione!
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Full Metal Panic
God Eater
Hamatora The Animation
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Kaze no Stigma
Macross Frontier
Mahou Sensou
Psycho Pass
Schwarzesmarken

Wow that's a lot thank you
Aug 31, 2016 10:37 AM
Apr 2015
grakara said:
Fate/Zero
Berserk

I have watch fate/zero but berserk not yet but I was planning to watch it thanks
Aug 31, 2016 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
Jayjames said:
AstZero said:

Dimension W
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Darker Than Black
Macross Frontier
Boku no Hero Academia
Blood Lad
Busou Renkin
Campione!
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Full Metal Panic
God Eater
Hamatora The Animation
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Kaze no Stigma
Macross Frontier
Mahou Sensou
Psycho Pass
Schwarzesmarken

If you have trouble chosing i can tell you the ones that are really good and you can watch without any worries also np :).
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 31, 2016 10:53 AM
Apr 2015
AstZero said:
Jayjames said:

If you have trouble chosing i can tell you the ones that are really good and you can watch without any worries also np :).

Wow really plss do :(( I'm not good at choosing -3- ohh I already watch
Busou Renkin
Campione! (Badass kissing lol)
Mahou Sensou
God Eater (feels)
Kaze no Stigma
Aug 31, 2016 11:06 AM

Jul 2013
Watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei. You wouldn't find a MC more badass than Onii-sama.
Aug 31, 2016 11:12 AM
Apr 2015
Illyricus said:
Watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei. You wouldn't find a MC more badass than Onii-sama.

HAHAHAHAHAHA your right I totally forgot to add him :'(( thanks lllyricus but I already seen it sorry :((
Aug 31, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
Jayjames said:
Illyricus said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA your right I totally forgot to add him :'(( thanks lllyricus but I already seen it sorry :((
Oh, sorry then :(

Try to watch Hellsing Ultimate them. The main character of the series is not only a badass, but the series is very entertaining too. You wouldn't regret it :)
Aug 31, 2016 11:22 AM
Apr 2015
Illyricus said:
Jayjames said:

Oh, sorry then :(

Try to watch Hellsing Ultimate them. The main character of the series is not only a badass, but the series is very entertaining too. You wouldn't regret it :)

Okay sure :)) I'm downloading it in my PC right now :P it has only 10 ep but 53min each -3-
Aug 31, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
Jayjames said:
AstZero said:

Busou Renkin
Mahou Sensou
God Eater (feels)
Kaze no Stigma

Illyricus said:

You should put your priority on

Mahouka like that dude said the guy is simply a beast lmao
Schwarzesmarken(i feel a little warning is needed here it has a really good mc but when his sister is introduced during those few eps he kinda goes dumbass on you and you might get a little annoyed or if you're like me pissed as fuck but at the end he does what needs to be done so that's a plus as this is the most vauge i can tell you without spoiling it to you)
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica(explanation of this mc-1st of all op as hell 2nd Just casually make one girl c*m with a single move whilelist also taking off a bra unnoticable because he's just that much badass rofl)
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black and
Hamatora The Animation

Now it's up to you to read the synopsis and see what is to your liking to watch 1st btw i def agree that i think Campione! probably has the best kissing scenes i ever saw in anime Xd and yes they're badass lul.
Aug 31, 2016 12:07 PM
Apr 2015
AstZero said:
Jayjames said:

Busou Renkin
Mahou Sensou
God Eater (feels)
Kaze no Stigma

Illyricus said:

Schwarzesmarken(i feel a little warning is needed here it has a really good mc but when his sister is introduced during those few eps he kinda goes dumbass on you and you might get a little annoyed or if you're like me pissed as fuck but at the end he does what needs to be done so that's a plus as this is the most vauge i can tell you without spoiling it to you)
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica(explanation of this mc-1st of all op as hell 2nd Just casually make one girl c*m with a single move whilelist also taking off a bra unnoticable because he's just that much badass rofl)
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black and
Hamatora The Animation

Now it's up to you to read the synopsis and see what is to your liking to watch 1st btw i def agree that i think Campione! probably has the best kissing scenes i ever saw in anime Xd and yes they're badass lul.

Okay thanks I think I'll watch Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica hahahahaha I find it cool from what you said.I know I hope they create an anime like that again in the future best kissing scenes of all time
Aug 31, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2014
Jayjames said:
AstZero said:

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Psycho Pass
Darker Than Black and
Hamatora The Animation

Okay thanks I think I'll watch Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica hahahahaha I find it cool from what you said.I know I hope they create an anime like that again in the future best kissing scenes of all time

Anytime :) but make sure you watch the others too they're all super fun to watch.
Aug 31, 2016 12:28 PM
Apr 2015
AstZero said:
Jayjames said:

Anytime :) but make sure you watch the others too they're all super fun to watch.

Yeah I will thanks :))))
Aug 31, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2016
The fruit of Grisaia
Aug 31, 2016 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
Great Teacher Onizuka (starts off as a delinquent, but becomes a teacher when he gets older and helps his students through badass acts)

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 31, 2016 9:46 PM

Aug 2010
LoneWolf said:
Great Teacher Onizuka (starts off as a delinquent, but becomes a teacher when he gets older and helps his students through badass acts)

+1 to this so much. The dude is a genuine bonafide badass and one of my all time fave characters

Samurai Champloo (has 2 badass mc's)
Midori Days
Yuyu Hakushou
Aug 31, 2016 11:00 PM

Jun 2015
yu yu hakusho, grisaia no kajitsu, JoJo part 2 and 3

Aug 31, 2016 11:25 PM

Oct 2015
NEEDLESS
Tengen toppa gurren lagann
panty and stocking with garterbelt
jojo's bizarre adventure
Redline
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Sep 2, 2016 9:37 AM
Nov 2014
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Grisaia no Rakuen
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

I won't say that the MC is op.But definitely strong.

More topics from this board

» ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE!

Maryie - Apr 10, 2019

12 by Af2zl »»
4 hours ago

» Hyouka alike protagonist containing shows?

AlwaysBiggerFish - 8 hours ago

0 by AlwaysBiggerFish »»
8 hours ago

» Short Series Recs (12-26 eps).

pludel2 - Yesterday

4 by M2zC »»
8 hours ago

» Romance Manga/Anime with chubby female love interest

Jhida - May 20, 2015

9 by JadaH23 »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for harem + ecchi + adventure

aizen_sosuke3162 - Yesterday

2 by Longnines »»
Yesterday, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.