Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2016 6:04 AM
Oct 2011
I have watched the raw. The episode 2 is a bit of disappointment after waiting a couple of years for its release.

Nevertheless I did enjoy the sex scene between the younger guy and the girl in kimono.

The girl in kimono is cuter than the girl with the stockings.
Aug 27, 2016 5:12 PM

Dec 2014
Not as good as the 1st but it's better than the h-animes i watched recently.
Sep 4, 2016 7:27 AM
Oct 2013
Iori became total slave to ojisan's cock, not wanting to leave even when given the choice. Well she was good with the dominatrix of yuuji and verbal abuse XD

Yuuji is actually bit of an animal it seems, banging tsubaki so much repeatedly and she even was calling him 'too amazing' XD

turns out he banged iori's mom as well in the past? And he is her father?? Unexpected development! How old is he even?? And iori no reluctance at all to engage in the incest. I think there should be a past arc or something...

Tsubaki crying pretty lewdly from the rape and squriting from the fingering as well. What a pervert, feeling it and sharing the impressions of the size of length of it inside her XD

And unfinished fade out as usual from poro (lol)

Happy end I guess? Iori now know who is her papa and all 4 enjoying the sex
Sep 5, 2016 1:12 PM

Jul 2013
This had the chance to be one of my favorites but I hate NTR. It started with an extended version of the final scene of the previous episode and then Iori blowing off that guy that arrived but then finally an awesome scene with Yuuji and Tsubaki (tsubaki's design,personality and voice is perfect), then Yuuji is one of the extremely few MCs in a NTR hentai that acted like a normal person and talked to Iori about what's going on and told her he'd help her along with Tsubaki so I had my hopes up, I almost saw the happy ending, Yuuji beats up the guard dude and rescues Iori, then Yuuji does it with Iori and Tsubaki catches them and joins them and a happy threesome for the finale (and of course the whitescreen fadeout, Poro ©), but NO, since the MC acted like a normal person they had to make Iori being the one that acts irrational just to get a NTR ending. I kind of get it if she would be pissed with Yuuji since in short he told her "Ehm yeah I know you were being raped all this time but I was waiting for the right moment to act" but since it turns out she's his daughter and she ends up doing it with him instead of just leaving with the guard guy I don't get her at all.

Anyway in short as I said in the start, if they went with another route where Yuuji saves both girls and there's a happy ending this would be one of my favorites.

Edit: Also just realized that dude that Iori blows off is the father of the girls from Oni Chichi 2, you can clearly see his face at around 6:33 when he's walking in the hall and he wears the exactly same clothes he always wear in Oni Chichi 2 and of course both are made by Poro, probably the woman that is with him and also clearly shown at the same time is also from some Poro title but I can't recognize her.
MuFeRSep 5, 2016 6:27 PM
Sep 5, 2016 10:32 PM

May 2015
Basic plot synopsis for this category of h-anime:

Beginning: Girl: Ah! Help me! Stop!

Middle of the story: Okay! But not in front of my boyfriend!

Last part: I LOVE BEING A SLUT!

(roll credits) cut and print, and kick back and wait for the DVD/BD money to flow in. $$$
Sep 6, 2016 7:28 AM
Oct 2013
MuFeR said:
Edit: Also just realized that dude that Iori blows off is the father of the girls from Oni Chichi 2, you can clearly see his face at around 6:33 when he's walking in the hall and he wears the exactly same clothes he always wear in Oni Chichi 2 and of course both are made by Poro, probably the woman that is with him and also clearly shown at the same time is also from some Poro title but I can't recognize her.
ah it is the father guy, didn't notice at all XD
Woman seems familiar to me too but I don't recognize either.
Sep 6, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
@User-san I took a quick look on all the Poro title's I've seen (which is pretty much all other than one with lots of tentacles, one with valkyries and trianble blue and I doubt it's from any of those judging from their art style) and I didn't find anyone looking similar, I was thinking maybe this takes place before the events of Oni Chichi 2 and that was possibly his passed away wife but that's just an assumption, could be just any random girl.
MuFeRSep 6, 2016 10:15 AM
Sep 7, 2016 5:25 AM
Oct 2013
@MuFeR possibly she just has a generic look which and I mistook it for someone familiar.
Mar 27, 2017 9:21 AM
Jan 2011
What kind of crazy incest ending is that?
May 14, 2017 1:40 AM

May 2017
Story ended up... in a bad end.
Even if Yuuji wanted to save iori, it was too late... iori was already broken and even if Yuuji manages to "free her" from the old guy and arrest him... she already is a nympho slut and would do it again with someone else...
Best option is to put her out of her misery...
In a sense, she became the old guy's accomplice in the end...

And in the end.. it was another of one of those things: "I can go fuck anyone I want but if i see my love interest fucking another person, i get angry"
Revenge sex, obsessive possession. Doesnt like the guy she likes bang someone else but goes banging others.
So even if she discovered Yuuji was his father, she trapped him out of jealousy and did revenge sex to him and the other woman.

yes... Iori is mind broken and she has no saving... death will be her mercy.
May 21, 2017 11:40 AM
Mar 2017
Am i the onlybine that wants to know the details a bit more? Like who send the guys anr planned everything,and what happened to the inn? Or hotspring whatever it was?
Jan 4, 2018 6:57 AM

Apr 2009
it looks some guys here didn't watch it through

she didn't love the guys dick

it was because she knows that the protagonist is her father
she basically set them up

the her mother is from the other Hitou Meguri series

basically this is just a revenge plot
nothing NTR here
Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.
Girls are only interested in hunks. They befriend people only to forget them later.
Life is something that can never be lived twice. Even this pointless act will eventually end. And while thinking that one day, I’ll surely regret its end…
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
- Hachiman Hikigaya(Oregairu SNAFU)
Feb 25, 2018 5:17 AM
Feb 2018
Damn Iori is such a fkin slut
Jul 27, 2021 7:33 AM

May 2020
This episode better than previous episode and previous series. The best episode from the series. Virgin Milf ain't that bad. There is no NTR here just about kicking each other.
sharosharoJul 27, 2021 7:36 AM
Feb 10, 2023 9:59 PM

Nov 2010
6:41 That's the guy from Oni Chichi 2, right?
Hmm, not a fan of episode 2. Mainly because the girls all have short hair, and they're not my type! Also, the sex scenes are too basic. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Hitou Meguri Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Aug 31, 2013

21 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 10, 2023 9:14 PM

» Finished airing?

FluffyDango - Feb 17, 2015

4 by stelok »»
Aug 26, 2016 7:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.