3It was OK
31.6%
2Disliked it
36.8%
1Hated it
21.1%
Average 2.4
19 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 8:02 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh it was alright I guess, was expecting a bit more from the climatic 'battle' in the end though. Really wish this series ran a bit longer than 13 chapters.
Aug 26, 2016 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
Bah.. wasn't expecting anything after reading a couple of the earlier chapters. It does interest me at first but after that... nah. And the ending was ok I guess. Finally another manga I can cross from my enormous manga list.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Huhuhu... need to stop adding mediocre manga. X(
Aug 27, 2016 12:31 AM
Jul 2018
Wow this left a bad taste in my mouth
Aug 27, 2016 4:26 AM

Mar 2009
Any news about this getting a "Side B" or "+ Beta".
Cuz this "+ alpha" thing is like telling me that there's another side of the story.
Sep 8, 2016 6:38 AM
Sep 2013
The fact it ended seemingly abruptly with no solid conclusion about the battle on the other side only enforces Satoki's role as a side-character.

I enjoyed the series for its 13 chapters and wished to see more of Satoki and Miva (AKA Master) interaction, but only got that last praise at the end... ... ... It was a really interesting idea for a manga and really could have gone on longer. Maybe it was just seeing hot guys vouch for someone other than the actual main heroine, and the gags of deconstructing shoujo cliches and conventions of manga itself.

Much sad.
Sep 8, 2016 6:38 AM
Sep 2013
gunxerdex said:
Any news about this getting a "Side B" or "+ Beta".
Cuz this "+ alpha" thing is like telling me that there's another side of the story.

There's a novel apparently, but not sure what the name would imply.
Sep 26, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2013
So... the ending is so unsatisfying.
The end was too rushed, seems like they ran out of time and idea to conclude it well.

And I need more Satoki x Master interactions, because I was 99,99% sure that he likes Satoki a lot. Maybe not as love, but, he really appreciates her, right? (Wouldn't mind they dating)

Sep 24, 2017 7:29 AM

Aug 2017
Man...
This is good, really GOOD, or I suppose I can say It could be much more good than this. The settings (no RPG BS), plot, plot twist, the two main character... it can be something perfect. But the execution... Is bad. I don't mean it's not enjoyable, but the gag atmosphere really holding back everything and hinder the MC development.

It was like this, but I don't blame the author, though, this is was supposed to be gag manga after all.

If I could beg on my knee to the author, I wish he can be given a chance to remake this to be a masterpiece.

This manga really motivate my writer instinct to write something good inspired from this.

This could be 9, but with all of the wasted potential, it was 7. With that ending? 6.5 is a perfect mark for this.

I still like it despite the score, though. Anybody know something similar with this?
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Apr 3, 2019 3:57 PM
Feb 2013
This last chapter sadly ruined the whole story for me, it had a good start, but when the heroine the whole time has thought "im ugly therefore i amount to nothing more than a side character" and she turns out to be right, and add on to that that the only reward she ever got for all her hardships and sorrows was a "you did well" it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Even a deus ex machina would have been more welcome at this point.
Sep 24, 2019 4:34 PM

Mar 2011
Everything was so good and fun, until the last chapter. It would had been a great story but oof
I really wanted to see a Satoki x Master though, seemed that way at least
Oct 8, 2019 3:23 AM
Oct 2019
plumette said:
So... the ending is so unsatisfying.
The end was too rushed, seems like they ran out of time and idea to conclude it well.

And I need more Satoki x Master interactions, because I was 99,99% sure that he likes Satoki a lot. Maybe not as love, but, he really appreciates her, right? (Wouldn't mind they dating)

I Agree 100%. There should’ve been more Satoki and Master interactions because that ending was just too unsatisfying. This manga was especially interesting to me cause I like the types of manga where the main protagonist is not seen as much of a heroine but as a side character who goes through more struggles and hardships and isn’t always the “center of attention” because that’s just another basic shoujo. Overall this manga left me unsatisfied and wanting more chapters plus I also would’ve loved to see Satoki having a better character development, because I think her character deserved a better ending than just going back to her old ordinary high school life with probably only a little bit of a change in her as a person.
In the end this manga is was alright.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - Apr 30, 2022

0 by Avrin_Rose »»
Apr 30, 2022 9:17 AM

Poll: » +α no Tachiichi Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

2 by nepperso »»
Aug 11, 2016 10:57 PM

Poll: » +α no Tachiichi Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
May 14, 2016 5:14 PM

Poll: » +α no Tachiichi Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
May 9, 2016 8:24 PM

Poll: » +α no Tachiichi Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 21, 2016 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.