Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: +α no Tachiichi Chapter 13 Discussion

Aug 26, 2016 8:02 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh it was alright I guess, was expecting a bit more from the climatic 'battle' in the end though. Really wish this series ran a bit longer than 13 chapters.

Aug 26, 2016 11:47 PM

Bah.. wasn't expecting anything after reading a couple of the earlier chapters. It does interest me at first but after that... nah. And the ending was ok I guess. Finally another manga I can cross from my enormous manga list.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Huhuhu... need to stop adding mediocre manga. X(

Aug 27, 2016 12:31 AM

Wow this left a bad taste in my mouth

Aug 27, 2016 4:26 AM

Any news about this getting a "Side B" or "+ Beta".
Cuz this "+ alpha" thing is like telling me that there's another side of the story.

Sep 8, 2016 6:38 AM
The fact it ended seemingly abruptly with no solid conclusion about the battle on the other side only enforces Satoki's role as a side-character.

I enjoyed the series for its 13 chapters and wished to see more of Satoki and Miva (AKA Master) interaction, but only got that last praise at the end... ... ... It was a really interesting idea for a manga and really could have gone on longer. Maybe it was just seeing hot guys vouch for someone other than the actual main heroine, and the gags of deconstructing shoujo cliches and conventions of manga itself.

Much sad.

Sep 8, 2016 6:38 AM
gunxerdex said:
Any news about this getting a "Side B" or "+ Beta".
Cuz this "+ alpha" thing is like telling me that there's another side of the story.

There's a novel apparently, but not sure what the name would imply.

Sep 26, 2016 6:48 AM

So... the ending is so unsatisfying.
The end was too rushed, seems like they ran out of time and idea to conclude it well.

And I need more Satoki x Master interactions, because I was 99,99% sure that he likes Satoki a lot. Maybe not as love, but, he really appreciates her, right? (Wouldn't mind they dating)

Sep 24, 2017 7:29 AM

Man...
This is good, really GOOD, or I suppose I can say It could be much more good than this. The settings (no RPG BS), plot, plot twist, the two main character... it can be something perfect. But the execution... Is bad. I don't mean it's not enjoyable, but the gag atmosphere really holding back everything and hinder the MC development.

It was like this, but I don't blame the author, though, this is was supposed to be gag manga after all.

If I could beg on my knee to the author, I wish he can be given a chance to remake this to be a masterpiece.

This manga really motivate my writer instinct to write something good inspired from this.

This could be 9, but with all of the wasted potential, it was 7. With that ending? 6.5 is a perfect mark for this.

I still like it despite the score, though. Anybody know something similar with this?
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles

Apr 3, 3:57 PM
This last chapter sadly ruined the whole story for me, it had a good start, but when the heroine the whole time has thought "im ugly therefore i amount to nothing more than a side character" and she turns out to be right, and add on to that that the only reward she ever got for all her hardships and sorrows was a "you did well" it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Even a deus ex machina would have been more welcome at this point.