Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 10:31 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Steel rank all female team gets rekt and killed by the gobs :'(
Helmets are important.

Goblin Slayer doing his thing and new elf girl is looking for him.
Aug 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
I liked how he used the protection spell to trap the goblins in. He just stood there and stared at them as they burn, brutal.
Aug 27, 2016 11:55 AM

Feb 2012
Now that's an awesome way to use a protection spell, its a shame the earlier group could not be rescued.
Aug 27, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2015
Another party done to death by their own arrogance. Now maybe we'll have a showdown between the two Goblin Slayers?
The sword that takes life gives life
Aug 27, 2016 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
like dark souls if you go in with light armor you're a scrub.
Aug 29, 2016 11:52 PM

Nov 2011
ichii_1 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Steel rank all female team gets rekt and killed by the gobs :'(
Helmets are important.

Goblin Slayer doing his thing and new elf girl is looking for him.

How did you guys tell they're steel ranked?
How's the ranking go again?
Helmets are useful in real life while in fiction strong /important/handsome/pretty characters ignore them.
If I'm a female adventurer in their world , I won't just wear helmet, I won't go to goblin nest unless I'm with Goblin Slayer.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Aug 30, 2016 7:49 AM

Sep 2013
ernst said:

How did you guys tell they're steel ranked?
How's the ranking go again?

The novel, manga leaves out some details.
https://s13.postimg.io/kzh3zhf7b/GS_rank.png
Sep 11, 2016 6:46 PM
Jun 2016
I found interesting to see the regrets of the blonde priest and the dichtommy between her belief and what she do.Maybe at some point she will rebel or/and find a third option to deal with the goblin(even if they are deppicted as mere barbarians except some of them, they are still emotionous being) like stop their apparition(send them back to where they come from) or move to have every cities barrier or "jailing" each camp of gobelins in a sort of "natural park"
Kwowing the truth is hard but it's even harder to act accordingly and carry on the consequences of it.Like everything meaningful in life / Connaitre la verité est difficile mais le plus dure est d'agir conformément à celle-ci et d'en porter les conséquences.Comme tout ce qui à un sens dans la vie.
Sep 15, 2016 10:03 AM

Apr 2011
I feel bad about the four girls. Getting the goblins getting their asses kicked is satisfying.
Oct 12, 2016 3:06 PM
Oct 2016
Using protection spell to trap goblins l, so they burn and suffocate (carbon monoxide).to death.
Quite creative and brutal ways to kill enemies. (Even though the priestess regretted)
Feb 20, 2017 8:36 PM

Sep 2013
The way they depict goblins really makes it hard to believe that adventures look down at them as a non issue.
Mar 29, 2017 4:06 AM

Sep 2014
Helmets? Nah, don't need those.
Lold at that goblin when he saw the Priestess.
Elf girl is cute :o
Aug 29, 2017 7:39 AM

Jun 2008
talentlessash said:
The way they depict goblins really makes it hard to believe that adventures look down at them as a non issue.

To a group of high rank adventurers they are still ain't that hard to kill really even in the way they are portrayed.
Also is not just how they look at them because if it was just that they would at least care for all the damage they are causing by destroying villages and raping and killing villagers.
For the adventurers is also about the reward(unlike our guy that he is mostly doing it out of pure hatred for goblins) and benefits and killing goblins doesn't seem to give much benefits so they ignore the quests for them since they know that newbies will take care of them anyway even if some get killed in the process.
Feb 28, 2018 6:21 AM

Apr 2016
That lazy goblin has accurate imagination,how could he picture her naked body while she is wearing a robe to cover herself?Lazy goblin only decided to work after he knows he can play with girls that they captured,then got killed first,serves him right.One porcelain rank did better than four steel rank,if they are guided by veterans they could survive.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Apr 19, 2018 7:38 AM

May 2017
SquirrelStand said:
That lazy goblin has accurate imagination,how could he picture her naked body while she is wearing a robe to cover herself?

"The imagination is a weapon, those who don't use it die first."

- Goblin Slayer

"WRONG!!" (in Trump's voice)
Feb 23, 2019 1:22 PM

Sep 2011
Why women go hunt Goblins alone? That's a bad idea.
Mar 26, 2020 3:47 AM

Aug 2018
I guess this is harem manga, right?
Sep 24, 2023 4:46 AM
Sep 2023
is gud nice tiddies

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 20 Discussion

KimRiPark - Jan 31, 2018

10 by Gundam-nymphali1 »»
Mar 21, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 87 Discussion

hitemlow - Jan 27

0 by hitemlow »»
Jan 27, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 82 Discussion

DanEndra_Tensei - Sep 28, 2023

1 by Ralonzo »»
Jan 12, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 83 Discussion

StallionXD - Oct 19, 2023

0 by StallionXD »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 81 Discussion

Otorez - Jul 24, 2023

0 by Otorez »»
Jul 24, 2023 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.