Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 10:59 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i just knew that haa-chan mixed up the sugar and salt lol.
and yamoh was defeated! i wonder if that djinn guy is going to be the next villain.
Aug 26, 2016 6:02 AM

Dec 2014
The forum's kind of dead lately... I was thinking of making discussion threads for Episodes 26-29 but real life makes me busy I guess :P

OT
silverwalls said:
i just knew that haa-chan mixed up the sugar and salt lol.

Yeah, you're right... Right when she started baking the cookies I know she is going to mess up. Needless to say Mirai and Riko's act in covering it up is flawless.

silverwalls said:
and yamoh was defeated! i wonder if that djinn guy is going to be the next villain.

I guess, but is it just him? IMO it is pretty boring without a secondary villain...
May 24, 2021 12:56 AM

Feb 2020
Yamo was defeated. I guess the next one will be Rabu.

SerafosFeb 27, 2023 11:01 AM
Jun 22, 2022 5:54 AM

Aug 2018
So why Kotoha decided to leave girls?.. So as not to put them in danger?.. .. Ah, ok.. Seems like so..
Mar 9, 2023 10:51 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Ha-chan. After seeing nigthmares of Yamo, she thinks it's her fault that Mirai and Riko are being in constant danger simply because she's the holder of the Emedald. She decided to write a farewell to them letter and then disappear.

Later, Ha-chan was so sad that she couldn't even use her magic anymore. She was powerless against Yamo, who used the last remaining bone of Dokurokushe to transform himself into a big monster and trapped Ha-chan inside his stomache.

Creepy sight.

Fortunately, Mirai and Riko came to help her. During the fight, they were able to clear things between them and tell each other about their true feelings.

After Yamo was defeated, he turned into a little gecko. He also shared the same fate with Gamettsu, Sparda, and Batty.

The girls made up and went happily back to home together. :)
Mar 27, 9:49 PM

Dec 2022
damn, full spectrum of emotion from haa-chan in this one, really though they should have told her those cookies were shit lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 50 Discussion

Blackbird - Jan 29, 2017

22 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 49 Discussion

megmica - Jan 21, 2017

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 48 Discussion

mozgow - Jan 16, 2017

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 47 Discussion

Wazefock - Jan 9, 2017

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 46 Discussion

silverwalls - Dec 26, 2016

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.