Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 5:44 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Odd ep, not much going on
Aug 25, 2016 7:41 PM
Feb 2014
worst hentai of all time wtf they did to a great eroge game tur into this shit this supposed to be hentai. not a damn anime episode 2 will be the same compare the screen shots to ep1 watch it that all the stuff go look at episode 2. screen shots do not tell that they got all more scenes after toilt that the last part of episode 2 how can they fuck up the source of the game. suzuki mirano should be ashamed of putting this shit out they have fail us long time fans but this no excuse no wonder nobody do not wanna review it. it fail and flop do not waist your time episode 2 it will be same shit 1 scene then talk to the end sorry for the long rant.
Aug 25, 2016 10:22 PM

Feb 2013
Entire episode was a build up apparently. Not exactly something you want for a hentai let alone something that only gonna get a couple episodes at most. Next episode will be out 9/30, so hopefully the wait will be worth it, it looks a lot better from the preview, with some maid cosplay and torture.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 26, 2016 2:39 AM

Apr 2015
Lol nothing happened at all.
And this seems to be some abusive stuff, so I won't probably like it too much anyway.
Aug 26, 2016 7:21 AM
Feb 2014
Hentai said:
Entire episode was a build up apparently. Not exactly something you want for a hentai let alone something that only gonna get a couple episodes at most. Next episode will be out 9/30, so hopefully the wait will be worth it, it looks a lot better from the preview, with some maid cosplay and torture.
you know they gonna have 1 scene episode 2 look at the screen shots for episode 2 nonthing happens it is same 17 min with recaps taking up the space nobody wanna review this at all on there sites episode 2 is the last episode
Aug 26, 2016 8:32 AM
Dec 2014
This was incredibly odd from SuzukiMirano. They generally delve into the degeneracy, but this time, it seemed like they were actively avoiding all the lewd scenes. Really, really weird. I'm hoping the next episode is better.
Aug 26, 2016 1:56 PM
Mar 2015
They are also using Collaboration's works' way of doing backgrounds and this makes the whole product to feel extremely cheap.
Aug 26, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
Well that was really disappointing. I can't even think of a hentai I've watched in the past 10-15 years where they showed absolutely no sex.

Suzuki Mirano definitely dropped the ball on this one which is unusual considering their superb track record. (Ran-Sem, Rin x Sen, Kansen series, Inyouchuu, etc)

If they end up like going down the PoRo/CW road, I will be pretty sad.

Episode 2 will have to be a monster for them to fix this.

AngeliumAug 26, 2016 11:03 PM
Aug 27, 2016 7:30 AM
Feb 2014
Angelium said:
Well that was really disappointing. I can't even think of a hentai I've watched in the past 10-15 years where they showed absolutely no sex.

Suzuki Mirano definitely dropped the ball on this one which is unusual considering their superb track record. (Ran-Sem, Rin x Sen, Kansen series, Inyouchuu, etc)

nope it is same way 17. min one scene only the end they should just drop te ova already people japan not happy they not review this hentai nobody not gonna buy episode 2 and buy there stuff anymore there done now they cannot comeback nobody will never forget how bad this was look at the screen shots on there website that will be the only scenes will be in the ova
Aug 27, 2016 1:56 PM
Dec 2014
Pretty sure that, if this fails, they'll never do an approach like this ever again. I'm even willing to bet they'll postpone the second episode's release, if they decide to change the doctrine for this one.

But it's still so odd - SuzukiMirano is one of the few labels that still do "dark" stuff, and their art and animation is generally superb. It's just so weird that they went on nothing but buildup that was so lazily done. It felt like a pretentious ecchi thing, really.
Aug 27, 2016 2:09 PM
Feb 2014
Largo93 said:
Pretty sure that, if this fails, they'll never do an approach like this ever again. I'm even willing to bet they'll postpone the second episode's release, if they decide to change the doctrine for this one.

But it's still so odd - SuzukiMirano is one of the few labels that still do "dark" stuff, and their art and animation is generally superb. It's just so weird that they went on nothing but buildup that was so lazily done. It felt like a pretentious ecchi thing, really.
you know they have episode 2 plan out already so they are not gonna change things do not give me wrong it look very good but they decide to ruin there chance to have good run after few good titles now they cannot do nonthin about it this will hurt there name and reputation. go down as there worst title of all time in hentai history i blame the ero h games people for fucking this up ever since there hentai went to shit after ep 2. well episode 2 gonna be the same just recap episode 1 jack off scene then anal the end nonthing else they drop the ball for this
Aug 28, 2016 8:16 AM

Nov 2010
Why would anyone try to make a story driven hentai and then base it on a visual novel? That's like a movie studio trying to make Oscar bait from a light novel.

I couldn't even get a sense of the kidnapper's personality (other than he's a Japanese Sam Fisher sneaking god), and the girl is just a generic dumb airhead with bad taste in men. I was at least hoping he would present her the corpse of her boyfriend, but they didn't even give me that.
Aug 28, 2016 9:00 AM
Feb 2014
the game is 10x better have better scenes that they do not wanna do episode 2 will fail the same way
Aug 28, 2016 7:18 PM
Dec 2014
Gersen said:

I couldn't even get a sense of the kidnapper's personality (other than he's a Japanese Sam Fisher sneaking god),

This made my day. God bless you, Gersen.
Sep 3, 2016 6:26 AM
Oct 2013
No h scenes but there was the voyeurism component, although pretty light. Also Got to see some camera placement techniques I guess XD

Well it is a bit rare to see an obsessive yandere guy type character in hentais. He was an ingrate though. He was using Shiibata's sneek-recoding material to fap yet kills him.

same with the girl, trying to trick the guy. He untied her like she pleaded for and she herself brought up the promise of not dobbing on police yet went back on her word instantly. Not very respectable ( ˘ ⌒˘)

well the menacing atmosphere and showing the ugly side of humans was good. Although the real backgrounds took away from it at times.

Hopefully yandere abuse and humiliation in coming EPs.
Sep 5, 2016 12:46 AM
Feb 2014
User-san said:
No h scenes but there was the voyeurism component, although pretty light. Also Got to see some camera placement techniques I guess XD

Well it is a bit rare to see an obsessive yandere guy type character in hentais. He was an ingrate though. He was using Shiibata's sneek-recoding material to fap yet kills him.

same with the girl, trying to trick the guy. He untied her like she pleaded for and she herself brought up the promise of not dobbing on police yet went back on her word instantly. Not very respectable ( ˘ ⌒˘)

well the menacing atmosphere and showing the ugly side of humans was good. Although the real backgrounds took away from it at times.

Hopefully yandere abuse and humiliation in coming EPs.
you know episode 2 will be the final episode and one sex scene >.>
Sep 5, 2016 4:46 AM
Oct 2013
humaneshadowx7 said:
you know episode 2 will be the final episode and one sex scene >.>
well we don't know if there wont be more eps in far future. And even if only one scene, it will be fine if it is good. We will see.
Sep 5, 2016 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
yea for now but i just check sign..... episode 3 is announce http://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=924928 well atlest we get more anal scenes from the vn
Sep 7, 2016 12:20 AM

May 2015
I get the voyeurism & masturbation aspect of this Hentai and I like my Hentai with a sprinkle of story but if you are going to go with this and flesh out the story at least make this 30 minutes so that you can have time for the story and time to spare for a sex scene for F*ck sake! And here I thought that Love 2 Quad episode 2 & Baka na Imouto o Rikou ni Suru no wa Ore no xx Dake na Ken ni Tsuite episode 1 was the worst of the year in terms of sex scenes, why studios do this sh*t...???

Largo93 said:
This was incredibly odd from SuzukiMirano.
QFTW

Angelium said:

This...

Gersen said:
Why would anyone try to make a story driven hentai and then base it on a visual novel? That's like a movie studio trying to make Oscar bait from a light novel.

I couldn't even get a sense of the kidnapper's personality (other than he's a Japanese Sam Fisher sneaking god), and the girl is just a generic dumb airhead with bad taste in men. I was at least hoping he would present her the corpse of her boyfriend, but they didn't even give me that.
+1
Sep 7, 2016 11:01 AM
Jan 2015
I wouldnt say its the worst hentai i've seen worst.

i've played the game there are plenty of sex scenes and it was a pretty good game overall for a sim visual novel. the lack of sex scenes im sure they will cover that in the next ep

the first ep is the prologue, no sex scenes is normal since he admirs her. if u watched till the end u will know there will be in the next ep
KanSamuraiSep 7, 2016 11:39 AM
Sep 8, 2016 2:17 PM

Oct 2009
Hentai said:
Not exactly something you want for a hentai let alone something that only gonna get a couple episodes at most.

But there are 3 episodes confirmed already

Angelium said:

Second episode of Maki-chan to Nau was tame, also second episode of Love 2 Quad didn't have much going on

Angelium said:

The last Kansen series was a trash

humaneshadowx7 said:
people japan not happy they not review this hentai

Why would people review any hentai after just one episode, anyway? Isn't it a bit prematurely?

User-san said:
He was an ingrate though. He was using Shiibata's sneek-recoding material to fap yet kills him.

How do you know he beat him to death?

User-san said:

Agreed. That's what a girl IRL would do. The girls are lying bitches, first they'd tell you and swear to all gods they won't tell anyone if you let them go, and the next thing you know - there's police all around your place
Sep 9, 2016 4:32 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:
He was an ingrate though. He was using Shiibata's sneek-recoding material to fap yet kills him.
How do you know he beat him to death?
Now that you mention it, it's possible he is alive. Guess I jumped to conclusion considering he was hit with a metal bat and collapsed with his head in a pool of blood.
Sep 26, 2016 2:21 AM
Oct 2014
Serhiyko said:
Angelium said:

The last Kansen series was a trash

Suzuki Mirano only adapted the first three games, the rest was done by other studios.
Jan 7, 2017 1:07 PM
Jan 2017
I like this hentai, made sure that there is no hentai scene in the first episode, but his come to me, the story is dark and realistic, can give a reflection to the person who looks at his, Not commit the irreparable gesture of a kidnapping. The series my marked and I had to cry because I had pity Natsuko.
But it gives her inspiration for my manga project, I would like to thank the creator of Shiiku X Kanojo for opening my eyes.
Very sincerely

Shawn
The Creator of The Big Bong Theories
Feb 10, 2021 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
There's possibility, out there, that events like this, existed.

Nice.
May 18, 2021 3:35 AM
May 2021
So eine geile bedrückne Stimmung ich liebe diesen Thrill.der Typ ist so beängstigend pychophatisch. ❤️
Jun 10, 2021 7:11 PM
Jul 2018
I actually really enjoyed this first episode! I can understand why people were disappointed by the lack of sex, but I personally like that they're taking the time to set up the story and characters first before really delving into the degeneracy. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 5, 2022 6:34 AM
Dec 2010
To be fair, it has a good animation, a natural staking story, but it has a major flaw... The NAME!
It should be named "The impossible camera angles of a stalker", THEN I would give it a higher note.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiiku x Kanojo: Tenshi no Kousoku-hen Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jan 28, 2017

33 by Tiggychan »»
Aug 8, 2023 10:37 AM

Poll: » Shiiku x Kanojo: Tenshi no Kousoku-hen Episode 3 Discussion

J_B - Nov 25, 2016

22 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 17, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Shiiku x Kanojo: Tenshi no Kousoku-hen Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - Sep 29, 2016

12 by Apakabar »»
Feb 10, 2021 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.