Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2016 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
This topic is kinda raged af so yeah ik i'm annoying ty

Wiki pages are supposed to contain spoilers, me for example I want to know if a protagonist will die or not, if he will I won't start watching idk why but I like happy endings, IK wiki pages aren't made by a company most of the times and are made by the community and that's the problem, users don't include in the status if they're dead,active or alive so for example me, I get so excited about how it's gonna end and WOOOOOO it's gonna end HAPPILY.... BUT NO goddam TEARS START ROLLING AND IM LIKE FFFFFFFFFFF...............

ok on that note yeah this is just to raise attention for wiki pages, they're really useful in general, once again they're mostly community-based and can contain wrong information, so that's why we should try our best to correct and improve the wiki pages for people that like to spoil themselves about certain things before starting to watch a series, for instance like me, cheers for reading.
Aug 21, 2016 7:26 AM

Sep 2012
Soooo you are telling me as a community we should try our best to correct the "wrong" wiki pages written by community.

community>community ????
Aug 21, 2016 7:29 AM

Sep 2015
sasalx said:

community>community ????

^the most accurwte thing I've seen today.

It's a tough world.
Aug 21, 2016 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
sasalx said:
Soooo you are telling me as a community we should try our best to correct the "wrong" wiki pages written by community.

community>community ????

couldn't find the rage section so yeah basically xd
Aug 21, 2016 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
sasalx said:

community>community ????

Saying "community>community" without specifying the communities, and acting like it's ironic, is kinda stupid...

"Country bombed country! OMG! LOL! Country>Country! HOW IRONIC!"

Ye, no.
Aug 21, 2016 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
Senpaoi said:
sasalx said:

community>community ????

Saying "community>community" without specifying the communities, and acting like it's ironic, is kinda stupid...

"Country bombed country! OMG! LOL! Country>Country! HOW IRONIC!"

Ye, no.

Awwww look everyone he didn't get the joke.FeelsBadMan.
Aug 21, 2016 7:52 AM
Jan 2013
I question your humanity if you searched spoilers on purpose
gone bai bai
Aug 21, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2016
OP dearest, you do realize that not every fanbase is large enough to have people constantly updating a wiki page and fill it with every detail right?90% of them like to watch their favorite show/play their favorite game or whatever, not spend their time editing a wiki page about it when they could be watching/playing it instead.
Aug 21, 2016 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
Some people get busy with kids, and work and such. It happens to the best of us even wiki regulars.
Aug 21, 2016 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Mkim said:
I question your humanity if you searched spoilers on purpose

there r literally sites that the whole purpose of them is to spoil, spoilme for example lol so humanity is completely normal, every generation the older generation thinks the young wont survive which is just a delusional thought, don't question humanity, live it ~ adolf hitler, jk.
Erg_Orgy said:
OP dearest, you do realize that not every fanbase is large enough to have people constantly updating a wiki page and fill it with every detail right?90% of them like to watch their favorite show/play their favorite game or whatever, not spend their time editing a wiki page about it when they could be watching/playing it instead.

one of the animes that didn't have enough info is katanagatari, if u havent watched it dont check the spoiler unless u want to spoil urself like me ayylmao
Aug 22, 2016 12:52 AM
Jul 2018
at this point i really am immune to spoilers, i don't really care how many of them i end up glimpsing at all, it doesn't usually fully spoil my enjoyment anymore
Aug 22, 2016 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
clandestine said:
at this point i really am immune to spoilers, i don't really care how many of them i end up glimpsing at all, it doesn't usually fully spoil my enjoyment anymore

agree with u on that one, I like spoiling myself about the plot sometimes a little too, mainly to know if the anime will be interesting and worth to watch.

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 6 hours ago

29 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

33 by Tropisch »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 8 hours ago

11 by DarkShame2 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 7 hours ago

32 by Dauphine »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 9 hours ago

20 by Dauphine »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.