Forum Settings
Forums

Should men initiate every move in a relationship

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2016 2:24 AM

Aug 2009
Unfortunately SOMEONE is usually the shy one in the relationship. SO no, men don't, but they can't be with a shy girl. They'd need to be with someone extroverted/not afraid to make moves. I'm a shy girl unfortunately, and I'm pretty sure i'm going to go through life alone because a lot of guys just don't like to ask people out due to shyness.
Regarding being shy, it doesn't make you less than dirt. You're just introverted, society puts a damper on introverts when we still make up half of humans. Which is pretty silly. But introverts are all usually behind the scenes, so people won't see us on TV, or on stage, so why would they remember that we exist unless they are ones themselves? People who initiate every thing are confident sure, but that usually starts to make them border on narcissism/arrogance.
dakotasapphireAug 7, 2016 2:37 AM
Aug 7, 2016 5:01 AM

May 2015
ThrashMatto said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Every relationship should be either 2 men or 2 women.

Heterosexuality is obsolete.
Finally! Embrace your inner homosexual Brain. Go get the man of your dreams, girl.
All that sex and no risk of forcing a child into the world.

I wish I could have. Sadly I'm straight so I don't have the ability to enjoy gay sex. Oh well, that's life!
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 7, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2011
Holmbrah said:
Seijurou said:
Unfortunately yes. Girls are too timid to make the first move... On anything.

So as a guy you have to initiate, while risking a bitch-fit from stuck up whores. It's our sad destiny.

You haven't talked to a lot of women during your lifetime, have you?

Many more than the years you have been alive, kid.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Aug 7, 2016 9:45 AM

Sep 2007
A5IAN said:
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
Well, yeah, since every relationship should involve two men.

^^^^^
The dick only makes it better :S

Is that what your dad told you? space

Aug 7, 2016 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
I don't think so, because f gender roles
Equality for everyone, I think girls should be able to take initiative too! :)
Aug 7, 2016 1:05 PM

Dec 2015
Seijurou said:
Holmbrah said:

You haven't talked to a lot of women during your lifetime, have you?

Many more than the years you have been alive, kid.

"I do not do much in real life, with school and all, but I do like video games and soccer. I am also interested in martial arts. Leave a comment, and remember . . "

You can't be serious man
Aug 7, 2016 4:57 PM

Jul 2015
Aug 7, 2016 11:15 PM

Jul 2014
The last thing someone would call me in a relationship is timid, so I do appreciate a guy who enjoys taking the reins. It's refreshing, and displays to me that he does take action to get what he wants, which is a turn on.
Aug 8, 2016 12:24 AM

Jul 2016
the gist of it all is this:
1. if you like someone and that someone is not making a move then you should initiate regardless of your gender.

fuck social constructs that dictate that a certain gender should be the one to initiate - if both parties have an equal (relatively) amount of interest in each other then eventually it won't even matter who makes the first move.

sadly though, on online dating platforms - it's seen as more socially acceptable for a male to make the first move. this is harder to get around because at least when it's a face-to-face interaction, a woman can charm a man into thinking that her confidence is attractive and charming but online, men start spiraling and the idea that this woman seems "weirdly into me" or that "she seems a little desperate" starts to overwhelm the brain and then the whole conversation goes to shit. i am no expert in this but it seems the case is as such.

anyway, at least you all haven't seen sad (read: courageous) folks doing barn yard dances in the centre of a school dance whilst you silently curse yourself and drift even further into the corner of the room. good luck, brave souls ~

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - 5 minutes ago

0 by Freshell »»
5 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

38 by JKKH »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in prophecies?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

5 by Rhae »»
55 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

30 by JKKH »»
1 hour ago

» Gender difference in US intermarriage

Auron_ - 7 hours ago

15 by MalchikRepaid »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.