Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 4, 2016 7:56 AM
Aug 2015
Another troll by Kubo-sensei.. 10 years timeskip is just too long.. I hope they'll explain anything in the last chapter!
Aug 4, 2016 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
I have been following this series for over 10 damn years now and I am fucking positive that Kubo is about to do the most insane ending yet.
Aug 4, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
Hitsugaya said "For the past 10 years, nothing has happened to break the peace we've enjoyed", well that was a death flag for them, I'm sure the final chapter will be dark and all, a complete opposite of what Hitsugaya said.. :3
a
Aug 4, 2016 8:05 AM

Dec 2011
just when you think things can't get any worse.. they troll you with that title, hisagi's bankai dick ridding, and say it's not the end.. trolololololo.. FFS..
Aug 4, 2016 8:07 AM
Jul 2014
Lolimancer said:
I have been following this series for over 10 damn years now and I am fucking positive that Kubo is about to do the most insane ending yet.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Plus the chapter is titled 'A Perfect End' so the hints are certainly there.

It just seems so obvious but we'll just have to see in the next chapter. I don't want to get my hopes up.
Aug 4, 2016 8:08 AM

Sep 2013
10 years has passed. Ukitake is dead. Chibi Nemu is super adorable! This time she is loud haha. Looks like Yachiru is gone for sure too. I was hoping for an ass pull for her to be alive. I always loved the Yachiru and Kenpachi dynamic and it's sad to know that's gone now. Great to see that Rukia is finally a captain.

I loved that Rukia is promoted to be a captain now and her progression in the series. She went from losing her powers, to a prisoner scheduled for execution to a Captain. I think that was a fulfilling end to her story.

That cliffhanger with someone's reiatsu is nearly identical to Yhwach from 10 years ago. I'm pretty damn sure it's gonna be Ichigo and Yhwach bursting into the future from their final battle. Or something really stupid entirely because that wouldn't make sense for a final chapter.

Looks like this won't be the final chapter, thank god it wasn't. 20 pages to end a 15 year series would be a huge "fuck you" to the loyal fans. Hopefully we get a satisfying and huge final chapter.
TehSnawnAug 4, 2016 8:11 AM

Aug 4, 2016 8:08 AM

Mar 2014
O man Im seeing a interesting ending with that small shadow that came out from within the floor after the 4th page.

10 years would that mean..Ichigo like 25! or 27? I forget but man he better make that entrance =)
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 4, 2016 8:09 AM

Feb 2012
I... don't think I want to read the next chapter...
Aug 4, 2016 8:12 AM

Sep 2009
Ukitake why. qq

Well that was a bizarre chapter. It makes sense for it to go this way since everything had to be concluded in so few chapters, but this has still been an unsatisfactory chapter.

Hopefully the next chapter is twice as long since it'll be in 2 weeks. But this one still set the stage for how that one will go so I'm not too optimistic on a good ending.
Aug 4, 2016 8:20 AM

Feb 2012
I cried for Ukitake and Rukia, he was my fav captain, and now my fav girl gets to take his spot. Squad 13 was overall my favorite.

Its sad how nobody mentions Ichigo at all. Pretty sure he'd be at Rukia's promotion considering how close they were all those years. I hope he ain't dead lol.

That at the end is probably Aizen. Also where are Urahara, Yoruichi, Komamura, etc? Are they all dead? I hope we get to see what's up with them as well. Last chapter has to be 50 pages long lol. Kubo you have 2 weeks for this, please deliver.
Aug 4, 2016 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
I'm gonna laugh my a off if it's ywach because he said that he will get them when the they will be happy and in peace. soo ywach will come and anhilate them all that's what kind of ending this manga deserves ,last arc was more stretched out.
Aug 4, 2016 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Worst chapter i'v seen in bleach since begining, 10 year timeskip , no ywach last words, no news what had happened after killing soul king just lame shinigmies who are dead and were killed when they were dead and ressurected as dead "some of them".
Aug 4, 2016 8:29 AM

Mar 2016
Lolimancer said:

This, and...

Blackwallet said:
Hitsugaya said "For the past 10 years, nothing has happened to break the peace we've enjoyed", well that was a death flag for them, I'm sure the final chapter will be dark and all, a complete opposite of what Hitsugaya said.. :3

This. Pretty sure Kubo still has one last trick in his bag. Also the title "A Perfect End" sounds way too good to actually reflect the end. D:

About the chapter itself though, well... That transition is rather awful. Going directly from Ichigo's slash to the timeskip, no dying words, no direct aftermath... Putting all my hopes in the last chapter now.
Vileblood_HunterAug 4, 2016 8:33 AM
Aug 4, 2016 8:40 AM

Jul 2012
That was really unneeded, could've wrapped up in 4 pages and add some to battle but whatever.
The plus from this arc i can use this everywhere:

allenjkeAug 4, 2016 8:54 AM
Aug 4, 2016 8:41 AM
Sep 2015
SKP138 said:
10 years has passed. Ukitake is dead. Chibi Nemu is super adorable! This time she is loud haha. Looks like Yachiru is gone for sure too. I was hoping for an ass pull for her to be alive. I always loved the Yachiru and Kenpachi dynamic and it's sad to know that's gone now. Great to see that Rukia is finally a captain.

How did Yachiru die?
Aug 4, 2016 8:42 AM
Feb 2014
smelldemon said:
Really enjoyed this reading chapter thoroughtly.

The first moment was really sad with Shunsui talking to Ukitake, i was expecting him to have died but it was still sad.

All the interactions were really cool to, especially between Shinji and Momo :D

Not gonna forget to special mention little Nemu ofc , Kubo fucking knows how to draw his characters

Aaand of course my fav part Rukia becoming captain! Well deserved!

Gotta mention tho although i don't want to believe it i have this feeling that Yhwach might be not actually dead.. That black thing at page 9 ( 9!) and what Yhwach said about him cutting them at their happiest moment + What Akon said , that kinda makes me feel a little bit worried actually but nah that can't happen right? Naah not gonna happen

https://i.4cdn.org/a/1470322410620.png
Aug 4, 2016 8:44 AM

Jan 2016
A perfect end lmao
Aug 4, 2016 8:45 AM
Nov 2015
Could that mystery captain actually be Renji? It was mentioned on the last pages that mystery captain went on "That thing for a new captain"? Renji was there with rukia?
Aug 4, 2016 8:51 AM

Jan 2008
I actually enjoyed the chapter but it is a shame things seems to be left so "undone" there's still a lot of questions to be answered, I wonder if we will get them next time.

Also I'm calling it, Bleach: Brotherhood or Bleach Shippuden.

Seriously though, I kind of hope it's a sequel anime or a new manga series (though this would piss a lot of people off.)
Aug 4, 2016 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Ehhhhh <.<

Still going to buy it either way
Aug 4, 2016 9:07 AM
Sep 2007
Rojo said:
Bleach: Brotherhood
That would actually be great.
Aug 4, 2016 9:07 AM

May 2015
The only good thing was Rukia being a Captain...

But I don't like her long hair, why Kubo why, short hair is the best.
Aug 4, 2016 9:09 AM

Nov 2015
Yeah, all the ending looks rushed. but it's not Kubo fault. Shounen Jump forced him to end Bleach. Yeah, shounen jump. the reason? cause bleach has lost it's many fans since fullbring arc, and the sales is going down every year. Also there are upcoming new manga waiting to replace it's slot in shounen jump. yeah, the world is cruel. shounen jump editor is cruel, the bad guy.
Aug 4, 2016 9:11 AM

May 2015
Also where is Grimmjow, Aizen? (Ichigo and co, but I'm sure they will appear next chapter)

And that little surprise at the end, some say that Ichigo and Orihine had children and that's the reason for the Ywatch alike energy. But I hope not...
Aug 4, 2016 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
I sorta hope that Kubo will somehow go to a flashback to whatever happened after the battle, but with the limited amount of pages he has for this final chapter, I don't really see it happening unless he takes up like the entire issue of Jump.

But Rukia being captain was great! Honestly if there was a chapter before it completely ending the battle, this chapter wouldn't have been that bad, but jumping from the battle to this was too sudden.

It's so sad that the series is getting rushed while other series which don't need it get to have such a long time to develop their stories.

Another thing I don't enjoy is the fact that Ichigo's bankai was so hyped up then it kinda fell flat, especially with this 10 year time skip. We didn't even get to see Ichigo celebrate his victory ;-;

Like others have said, I hope the announcement is an anime adaptation and some of these plot holes will get filled in. I honestly don't know what else this announcement could be besides an adaptation or a sequel manga of some sorts. They wasted a whole page to write it in big letters so if it's neither of those things I will be pissed.
Aug 4, 2016 9:16 AM
Sep 2007
Btw, nothing against Tetsuzaemon being a new Captain, but how did he ended up one, when we didn't even knew the name of his Zanpakuto, but Renji didn't?
Aug 4, 2016 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
okay, I know Bleach was never the most popular of series and got a lot of hate over the years, but what Jump did to it is just unbelievable
Aug 4, 2016 9:20 AM

Jun 2014
Lol no immediate aftermath of the battle with Yhwach? Just a 10 year timeskip, ok.......

RIP Ukitake, but it's nice to see Rukia become a captain finally. It's pretty disappointing seeing Renji STILL isn't a captain after 10 goddamn years. I'm sure he has improved greatly since the battle against the Quincies, but he's still a Vice, while Iba, who we've literally NEVER seen in combat, is now a captain. What the hell was up with the end of this chapter? I fucking swear Kubo, you better not try to pull some funny shit like "You fools, Yhwach isn't dead just yet" in the final fucking chapter. The resolution of this arc was already rushed as fuck, he better not be trying something bigger and "better."

I have a strong feeling the announcement will be a new anime. I know some people despised this arc greatly, and I personally wasn't extremely fond of it either, but it would still be nice to see the rest of this story animated. If that's the case, I wouldn't object to the thought of Kubo working directly with the anime staff to give them information about things he didn't have time to include in the manga. If that saves the anime from showing the same rushed-as-fuck ending, then that would be good.
thebrentinator24Aug 4, 2016 9:25 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 4, 2016 9:21 AM

Oct 2011
In Yhwach we trust. Save us from this unsatisfying ending.
Can such a dream truely exist?
Aug 4, 2016 9:22 AM

Apr 2012
10 years and he never had a chance to use his bankai

I thought it was an alright chapter, I wasn't expecting it to be a great chapter
Aug 4, 2016 9:25 AM

Nov 2015
So nothing about the fight...nothing about what happen to Konomaru Sajin(Wolf Captain)...I expected Renji to be a captain, but I guess he's like Ikkaku, enjoys being under someone as Vice Captain. Rukia finally becomes Captain, but seriously long hair again, she look better with short hair. As for those who are wondering why Ichigo isn't a Captain, it's simple, Ichigo still has a life. When he dies a natural death, he's guaranteed a seat. I guess some people made the Gotei 13 look tough, without them the Gotei 13 look weak.
Reply in the first few hours to hear a response from me, if not I will not care for any further involvement for that post, so your reply will be ignored.
Aug 4, 2016 9:29 AM

Sep 2013
KenMasters34 said:
SKP138 said:

How did Yachiru die?

It is implied but not confirmed that Yachiru was Kenpachi's Bankai all along and when he called out the name of his Bankai "Nozarashi", she disappears to release his Bankai. After the battle, only her clothes and badge remained.

This is just one of the dozens of plot holes Tite Kubo didn't cover and we probably won't get the answer to considering the next chapter is the final one. Who knows though.

Aug 4, 2016 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
Pretty lame chapter regardless if Kubo is trolling. If he is that pretty much confirms her has nothing left in the tank.

Nice to know that the story is FINALLY over.
Aug 4, 2016 9:31 AM

Mar 2015
Good chapter,I was ready for anything after all the rushing we had,So i'm not really surprised to see this time skip
I'm not expecting anyone to die next chapter,Yhwach will appear to slaughter them like he said,then Ichigo and his gang will show up,Ishida will probably play a major role in defeating him with his antithesis ability like what jugram said,Ywhach will die and we get a happy ending
I'm interested in the announcement next chapter,hopefully It's a spin off or gaiden series or anything that can reveal the unfinished plot points like what happened in the war 1000 years ago and the Bankais that we didn't see.
Aug 4, 2016 9:39 AM
Nov 2015
What the hell
This is beyond rush time skip but ok, im expecting the "finishing touches" for everything.

Wait Rukia didn't succeed byakuya, where's urahara maybe back in mortal world tho there's some new face that so interesting

PS: i hope its Anime for one last arc, one last ride
Aug 4, 2016 9:52 AM

Jun 2015
"A Perfect End", black goop, Yhwach reiatsu readings, Yhwach saying that he would kill everyone in their happiest moments. It's probably a fakeout and the reiatsu will probably be Quincy King Ishida or Ichigo, but I want to believe. Troll us one more time Kubo.

Aug 4, 2016 9:53 AM
Sep 2015
I would be laughing so hard if this has bad ending next chapter, like Yhwach appears from nowhere and murders everyone in Soul Society. And then at the last page there the title of the chapter: A Broken Ending.
Aug 4, 2016 9:53 AM

Jan 2008
Psajdak said:
Rojo said:
Bleach: Brotherhood
That would actually be great.

Ahaha. I think at most we will get a movie and not a series. Which sucks. =/

@Qiesamuel I think I would actually prefer that sort of ending lol.
RojoAug 4, 2016 10:34 AM
Aug 4, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2013
I like it more than I thought I would, fucking Kubo does it again.
Please come back next chapter yhwach and do something and not lose to Ichigo :(

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ichii_1Aug 4, 2016 10:13 AM
Aug 4, 2016 10:10 AM
Jun 2012
"However, there will also be an extra important annoucement as well"

GOD DAMNIT ! Bleach anime is coming back !
Aug 4, 2016 10:15 AM

Jul 2007
Yep this chapter pretty much 1000% confirms to me we are about to get a sequel announcement.
Aug 4, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
ichii_1 said:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If Yhwach touches Nemu there will be hell to pay.
Aug 4, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
After reading this chapter, I was laughing my ass off while screaming "So what the hell is Ichigo Bankai?!" lol.

Next Chapter : The (Not) Perfect Ending.
Aug 4, 2016 10:28 AM
Aug 2015
dont get it at all..
i've dropped the manga for five or four year and just reading recently. around the chapter yamamoto the first captain died.
if soul society is where departed soul stay, than, where did the deceased soul of the SC people go ??
Aug 4, 2016 10:37 AM

Sep 2013
de_struct said:
dont get it at all..
i've dropped the manga for five or four year and just reading recently. around the chapter yamamoto the first captain died.
if soul society is where departed soul stay, than, where did the deceased soul of the SC people go ??

They get reincarnated and some of them turn into the spirit particles that make up the soul society, but if a quincy kills them they are erased from existence completely.
Aug 4, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2007
de_struct said:
dont get it at all..

Cycle of reincarnation. Its more of a budhist model of afterlife.

All "Souls" are particles originating from The Spirit King with reality as it's "bodY".

Humans as well as Hollows purified by Shinigami go to either SS or Hell.
When The soul from our world gets to SS itforms a body out of spirit particles.
After dying in SS the spirit particles dissolve into the atmosphere of SS and the soul is reincarnated in our world.

That's why SS deemed Quincies "dangerous" as their weaponry essentially eradicates souls instead of "purging them" into the cycle.
Aug 4, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2015
I waited one week for THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(
;-P
Aug 4, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:
Time skip with Rukia becoming the leader of one of section with cliffhanger?

Next ch. will be final with important announcement.
Important announcement, I hope its a second anime series.
Aug 4, 2016 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Well kinda guessed the "announcement" is either bleach is continuing or a extension

and Rukia as a captain :o... Kinda weird to think this...

Yachiru is still gone -_-
Aug 4, 2016 11:21 AM
Jun 2012
Because we're ten years after, i'm asking myself :
Ichigo being an adult now, what could be his job ?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.