Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
This is a full-length series (24 minutes I assume), and yet its score is a pathetic (especially in terms of MAL standards) 5.12, lower than both Glasslip and Endride. I don't plan on picking this up at all, but to anyone who is still watching this, why is it so considered so bad?
Jul 26, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2009
Because it's adaptation of VN for women. No one cares about it.
Jul 26, 2016 5:52 PM

Sep 2007
Burger-Meister said:
This is a full-length series (24 minutes I assume), and yet its score is a pathetic (especially in terms of MAL standards) 5.12, lower than both Glasslip and Endride. I don't plan on picking this up at all, but to anyone who is still watching this, why is it so considered so bad?

"lower than both Glasslip and Endride" lmao the standards

Because to begin it it was adapted from an otome game, and to be fair the game itself is pretty cool but the anime is so bad even Jun Kumagai is involved

'nuff said
Jul 26, 2016 8:54 PM

Mar 2016
bastek66 said:
Because it's adaptation of VN for women. No one cares about it.

^This is not it at all. Just stahp.

That being said, it's just...not good. I'm not good at describing why I like or dislike anime, but the characters aren't memorable, some things just don't make sense (maybe those who have played the game understand), and there's just so much unnecessary stuff. Like these guys are all fighting and stuff but just all the sudden it shows that they all play instruments and start practicing music? I don't even know.

It's just not good, that's really all I can say. I don't know how else to describe it.
Jul 27, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2013
The plot isn't really interesting, and the characters are bland. It's not the worst anime ever made but it's average.
Jul 27, 2016 4:14 AM

Jul 2012
I'm a huge otome fan but this show doesn't really interest me :/ I need to catch up, though.
Apr 22, 2017 9:47 AM

Feb 2010
I was excited for it at first because it would have been a first for a mecha type of anime to be with a female main character... I was actually growing to like the blonde expressive girl in the first episode.

But my expectations were broken when I realized that the real main girl wasn't her, but it was the boring stereotype of an otome heroine that they only introduce later on. She isn't even a pilot/fighter at all.

She pretty much plays the same role that females in any typical mecha anime play: the support, mystical waifu princess, and damsel in distress. =_=
Even without her, it'd be really confusing because they don't really explain anything that they do in the action scenes.
So I dropped it.

I could imagine as a game it'd be fine, but as an anime, I just had better things to watch.
PikangieApr 22, 2017 9:50 AM
Oct 14, 2017 12:26 PM

May 2014
Slight necro, but I'm genuinely suprised it isn't lower, actually.

Obviously most of this will be subjective, but:
If the characters aren't busy being cardbord cutouts then they're entirely unlikable, which would usually be catastrophic on its own considering it's an adapted otome game.. I'm pretty sure one of the characters just didn't get any personal scenes as well and was just kind of in the background the whole time, lol?

The plot is questionable at best, the world building was non-existent, there are so many things (that I assume might've been mechanics in the game) that just didn't get explained or were intentionally hand-waved away. Point to just about anything that's meant to be plot-relevant and you'll find nothing but holes. Also, the dialogue scales from either average to probably the worst I've encountered.

I'm not bothered by animation quality, but there's also a marked drop in any semblance of budget they had in the first couple of episodes, to the point where it's honestly really comical?? It's a bad sign when that actually made it MORE enjoyable.

Overall: absolute mess.
If you're looking for an action anime with guys in suits trying to save the world, there are absolutely better ones to be had. Same applies if you're just looking for pretty boys. Do yourself a favor, please.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Scared Rider Xechs Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

13 by NoNameNoName000 »»
Nov 16, 2016 3:19 PM

Poll: » Scared Rider Xechs Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2016

7 by SakurasouBusters »»
Sep 23, 2016 11:39 PM

Poll: » Scared Rider Xechs Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2016

60 by x0lt0x »»
Sep 17, 2016 6:18 AM

Poll: » Scared Rider Xechs Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

10 by SakurasouBusters »»
Sep 15, 2016 9:49 PM

Poll: » Scared Rider Xechs Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2016

8 by AnimeFan500 »»
Sep 4, 2016 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.