Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 29, 2016 4:00 AM
Oct 2015
whatevers going on in this pic, lol. One of the victims of a serial killer

Jun 29, 2016 4:05 AM

Apr 2010
Watch Umineko; u ll find some pretty good ways to murder ppl.
Jun 29, 2016 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
I'm sure Unit 731 had some pretty creative ways of killing people. You should look that up.

Jun 29, 2016 4:35 AM

Jun 2016
To put an end to other's life in a fashion that does not reside with efficiency or practicality in the most vicious of sorts, one must be tied standing up by ropes and be forced to watch me drink tea. I shall tell them 1 of my marvelous stories every day for many days, possibly 12 of these days, about how I saved a kingdom. Wait, it was a country. Each time he would ask me for food, i would say "Fool!" as he has not heard the full chronological storytelling they are entitled to. But I would offer them some tea, the hottest of tea, so that it's burning warmth can be felt all the way to the core of one's being. I keep on telling my story while their legs begin to go to sleep. No worries, they still can perceive my legend they are about to be grateful for. Circulation and sharp pains start causing them increasing pain, but that is not pain. True pain is when my mornings do not begin with a cup of coffee with cream at the cafe. After enough screaming, as my story does invoke a bit of passion and inspiration, they go to sleep after I'm finished. I do not know when they fell asleep; as a mentor and a role model, I mustn't ever pause during storytelling. If they have died, I shall know they have been given the gift of which that I have gifted.

"As someone who is unaware of the vital role that singing has played in the cultural history of mankind, you are in no position to question me. Ah yes, that reminds me of a song I wrote. The best song that has ever been written. A song so marvelous, mere listening to it shall forever change one's outlook on life. I shall sing it and you will listen. ""♫ Excalibur! Excalibur! From United Kingdom! I'm looking for heaven! I'm going to California! ♫"
Jun 29, 2016 4:45 AM

May 2014
Sensory deprivation for a month. While taking them out to watch Twilight saga every now and then.
I've been here way too long...
Jun 29, 2016 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
according to 1000 ways to die: when you sit on a pool sink all your digestive system is absorbed by it. ouch.
Jun 29, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
anime overdose ­­­­­­­­­
Jun 30, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2015
V6 said:
whatevers going on in this pic, lol. One of the victims of a serial killer

i can't really figure out what's in that picture.Can you please explain a bit?

Samael said:
Watch Umineko; u ll find some pretty good ways to murder ppl.

Oh! that's an anime and that too a murder mystery. I'll make it a point to watch it whenever I get time. thanks though !

ClavisM said:
I'm sure Unit 731 had some pretty creative ways of killing people. You should look that up.

Unit 731 was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation.
ugh.. again Japan . what's with this ? everytime something like this pops up it's from Japan first the case of Junko fuurata now this... Damn what's with Japan? !
Anyways I'll look into it

BakkaGesuiSempai said:
To put an end to other's life in a fashion that does not reside with efficiency or practicality in the most vicious of sorts, one must be tied standing up by ropes and be forced to watch me drink tea. I shall tell them 1 of my marvelous stories every day for many days, possibly 12 of these days, about how I saved a kingdom. Wait, it was a country. Each time he would ask me for food, i would say "Fool!" as he has not heard the full chronological storytelling they are entitled to. But I would offer them some tea, the hottest of tea, so that it's burning warmth can be felt all the way to the core of one's being. I keep on telling my story while their legs begin to go to sleep. No worries, they still can perceive my legend they are about to be grateful for. Circulation and sharp pains start causing them increasing pain, but that is not pain. True pain is when my mornings do not begin with a cup of coffee with cream at the cafe. After enough screaming, as my story does invoke a bit of passion and inspiration, they go to sleep after I'm finished. I do not know when they fell asleep; as a mentor and a role model, I mustn't ever pause during storytelling. If they have died, I shall know they have been given the gift of which that I have gifted.

well I don't know what all you actually wrote as I stopped reading thoroughly after the second sentence...
*sighs* people these days.. .
go good sir/madam enjoy your tea and be careful not to kill the person accompanying with your stories.

TheConquerer said:
Sensory deprivation for a month. While taking them out to watch Twilight saga every now and then.

why twilight?
do you hate Twilight that bad?

Mr7Beans said:
anime overdose ­­­­­­­­­

hey ! I'm still alive ! how could you say that ???!
*he he he*

Gluz said:
according to 1000 ways to die: when you sit on a pool sink all your digestive system is absorbed by it. ouch.

sounds more like a plot for horror movies in which the lady-witch/ghost would do something like that. *heh* Now i wanna see a horror movie using this technique ! do you know any?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
sarroushJul 3, 2016 9:02 AM
Jun 30, 2016 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
Bury them alive in a coffin full of bees.
Take care of yourself

Jun 30, 2016 5:27 AM

Dec 2015
razortongue said:
Bury them alive in a coffin full of bees.

chehhh... how *stingy*
anyways good one *thumbs up*
Jun 30, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2014
pyschoIn said:
Gluz said:

sounds more like a plot for horror movies in which the lady-witch/ghost would do something like that. *heh* Now i wanna see a horror movie using this technique ! do you know any?

Maybe Saw has some scenes, but I recommend you to read "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk, a short story about that experience ;)
Jun 30, 2016 6:05 AM

May 2014
pyschoIn said:
TheConquerer said:

why twilight?

Oh no but watching anything over and over for a month would dive someone mad
Jun 30, 2016 6:39 AM

Jan 2016
Criminal Minds has some good ideas:
* Cut out their eyelids
* Kill them as they listen to the screams of their own children
* Have them escape after months/years of torture only to die falling down the stairs, choking on a gummy bear or some other stupid way
* Force a group of close friends to kill each other to survive
* Have them eat your previous victims

Good show.
Jun 30, 2016 6:48 AM

Mar 2015
Put a lot of ants on eardrum.

Cut off D.

Strip tha nails.

Slowly cut off limbs.

Burn the eye.
Jul 3, 2016 5:16 AM

Dec 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
Put a lot of ants on eardrum.

Cut off D.

Strip tha nails.

Slowly cut off limbs.

Burn the eye.

somehow it resembles tokyo ghoul torture ...
well more or less at least

lycheejane said:
Criminal Minds has some good ideas:
* Cut out their eyelids
* Kill them as they listen to the screams of their own children
* Have them escape after months/years of torture only to die falling down the stairs, choking on a gummy bear or some other stupid way
* Force a group of close friends to kill each other to survive
* Have them eat your previous victims

Good show.

first and last ones were quite valid as per the question asked . others.... they need to fulfill specific criteria. anyways thanks

TheConquerer said:
pyschoIn said:

why twilight?

mad? if their senses are numb how would they feel mad? it'll just become living dead.

Gluz said:
pyschoIn said:

Maybe Saw has some scenes, but I recommend you to read "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk, a short story about that experience ;)

oh! is that so?! thanks a lot. i'll make sure to watch them

sarroushJul 3, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 3, 2016 7:05 AM

May 2014
pyschoIn said:
TheConquerer said:

mad? if their senses are numb how would they feel mad? it'll just become living dead.

You make it sound like it's different
Jul 4, 2016 12:05 AM

May 2015
pyschoIn said:
traed said:

maggots only eat dead flesh though.

well if it is so, then we'll simply use those maggots to decompose the body

Dimethylanime said:
I'm really hoping that this isn't for research purposes

And damn some of y'all need to talk to a therapist bc y'all are dark af

oh my... man, I'm laughing my head off here after reading your reply.
and ah! worry not . this is not for research purpose :)

traed said:
Tell them long stories about how much better music was in the past. You get out a vinyl put it on the record player. Sounds of a Japanese Noise band play. They have never heard of them before. You sit down and get out your vape pen and blow in their face. You explain how you obtained your vape pen. You get out something flexible and wrap it over their head. You're taking measurements for hat size. You buy them a fedora and put it on. You begin to pour hot wax on their body. You are waxing their hair off. While they are in pain you bring out your copy of Dawkins book The God Delusion reading it aloud to them. They are hungry and you know what to give them. You feed them only vegan food but you are not very good at it. They slowly die of malnourishment as they lay upon your dakimakura pillow you lent them.

what what what ??!!
that's more like being a sadistic professor out of an anime . :/

TheBrainintheJar said:
Burning seems to be one of the most horrible ways to die. It's slow and affects your whole body.

People who immolate themselves have a lot of mental strength.

that's kinda simple and... won't give the murder feel..
well anyways. tysm xD

If you're really aggressive you pour gasoline and throw a match or two on them.

But really, fuck that method. It's horrible.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
44 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
52 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

678 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

28 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.