Mar 2, 2008 2:05 PM

Feb 2008
Spoil all you can about Bleach anime/manga

p.s.: will give b/j for money.
KiLLaUrSeLvMar 3, 2008 9:24 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 2, 2008 2:13 PM

Feb 2008
All I can reveal about future episodes is that it has to do with a certain Maria.. and the question "Porche"? [which in Spanish means why]

Also, expect updates about the rumored appearance of the ninja turtles in Bleach under the command of Aizen...
Zaraki with bankai > Chuck Norris
Mar 3, 2008 4:40 AM

Feb 2008
wtf? i read that sado dies? is that true? i'm too lazy to watch bleach..so...please masters of spoiling, spoil it for me XD

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 3, 2008 9:23 AM

Feb 2008
indeed, Sado does die, but in manga chapter 4892, at the age of 87. But nevertheless during the next episode announcement in the anime Sado is discovered to be alive, how/when did it happen, how is he alive again, we do not know... [probably gay Inoue butterfly powers or w/e].

As for the current affairs, no he is not dead, Noitra who supposedly killed him now got his ass kicked by Zaraki, and yes, he still hasn't got a bankai, they used a sword technique to make him more imba [kendo?], not bankai... And Sado is getting healed by 4th squad commander as we speak.

p.s.: do i really need a spoiler tag in the spoiling topic of the spoiling club ? imba ?

p.s.s.: if you want to know more abot the Ninja Turtles theory feel free to ask, korwin is also informed about it, so if I'm not here ask him.. bye
Mar 3, 2008 10:54 AM

Feb 2008
hm...wow lame...i thought finally someone dies... well...fill me in..with this Ninja Turtles theory :D
Is Ichigo going to eat them?
Is Sado going to make love with them?
Is Byayuka going to make a tea partY?

oh please thou wise guys, fill me in with thy wisdom. Amen

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 3, 2008 6:10 PM

Feb 2008
For now, I can only reveal that after all of the espada have been eliminated, Aizen will use the real power of the hougyoku to call upon a power beyond imagination. Their release is rumored to be activated by words "Porche Maria" [which would not be strange since most of the new bleach stuff is spanish]

I will say more about this in a future post, or korwin may do it. :)

P.S.: The only problem for the new chapters is that of the copyright agreements with Pablo Francisco, we all wander will he let the Bleach producers use "porche maria" in the Bleach anime/manga... for mor info visit video page on http://www.pablofrancisco.com/

see you
Mar 3, 2008 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
yeah but people are killed in bleach if you watched bounto arc you know that all bountos got killed except that dude with the headphones

Mar 3, 2008 6:19 PM

Feb 2008
Nah. Bountos will have a comeback... Was saving this spoiler for later use, but they will consume soul particles in the mid-world to increase their power and then return to have their revenge, somewhere in manga chapter 1200, when they run out of hougyoku related material...

And, up to now the only person who is dead for sure is Ichigo's mother, but I'm suspicious of her being in the secret service department of soul society
[which would be the reason the producers came up with to make up for inventing stuff]
Mar 3, 2008 7:00 PM

Feb 2008
lol,but the real spoil is that shiba kaien who was killed by rukia isn't exactly dead,how come you may ask,well his body was taken over by an hollow and that hollow later bacame an espada talk about an twist of events,eh?

Mar 6, 2008 8:34 PM

Feb 2008
The only really odd thing that bothers me is the fact that these new espada have been created with the hougyoku and therefore have full powers of hollow and shinigami sides, which should give them an edge both over the previous espada and not to talk about the shinigami captains. The only one that would have some chances of getting on equal grounds with them is Ichigo since he is the same case, although he has sam serious complexes.... But all of this ain't the case...

Thoughts ?
Mar 9, 2008 3:45 AM

Feb 2008
Since this is not a spiler but a specualtion thread allow me to join in on the fun.

- Nanao is Yama's illegitimate love child.
- Rukia is the Spirit Queen.
- Orihime is a whore.
- Hisana is alive.
- The Key which lead to Heaven is actually a person.
- Instead of Yachiru being Kenpachi's zanpaktou like vast amount of people believed, it'll turn out that Kenpachi is actually Yachiru's, and she can control him telepathically.
- We will not get a canon pairing till the end of the Bleach, and if we do they will die as an homage to Clamp.

... and now I'm off to find my morning coffee before I continue to disgrace myself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2008 11:07 AM

Feb 2008
Feel free to join in anytime, and whats that disgrace stuff anyway... u did read my ninja turtles theory? .. You're a long way from disgracing yourself ;)

Nanao Yama's child !?!? spirit queen ? :)
Hisana ?? ..... [google] ... Rukia's sister ?
Key thing.. could easily be right..
And i never thought of Yachiru being his zanpaktou, now thats a nice thought.

truly refreshing ideas :)

p.s.: Orihime is a whore... omg spoiler ?
Mar 11, 2008 7:22 PM

Feb 2008
Hmm nice thoughts although I must say that in the following episodes we will finally see the Vizards in action and the parents maybe even a bankai from Urahara,sure the kids the neighborhood kids won't be happy because their favorite shop will be closed(remember Urahara owns a candy shop) but the story must continue and about the spoilers Aizen Sousuke is evil and don't ever trust a nice person with glasses be cautious!Just kidding about the people with glasses,the first part is true ^^

Mar 12, 2008 8:20 AM

Feb 2008
Bleach will once again plummet into fillers with the anime right on the mangas tail. What is more interesting is the news that has been released about the fillers according to bleach-fan.jp a new character, Amagai Shuusuke, will be taking over the third division captain position. The story will also return to Soul Society starting sometime next month, April.The episode titles that have be released up to the April 02 are the following, 164. Ishida's Strategy, the 20-second Offense and Defense, 165. The Murderous Intent Boils! The Joyful Grimmjow, 166. Ichigo's Promise, the Destined Battle, 167. Grind Pantera! Grimmjow Strikes Back.If 167 or even 168 is the last Bleach episode before fillers that would mean that they're planning of cutting a whole lot of Hueco mundo action out. Hopefully they will finish the Hueco Mundo ark off before splicing in some fillers. Which means no Kenpachi vs Noitora for quite a while.<<Copy-pasted from an other forum thread

Mar 14, 2008 6:45 AM

Feb 2008
Damn... It all seems that all action in Hueco Mundo will be halted before the arrival of the Captains and the fillers will start... Doesn't bother me that much tho...I started reading the manga, so some filler material, if it's good, is not that much of a bad thing :)
Mar 26, 2008 2:07 PM

Feb 2008
MANGA ROYAL SPOILERS

present story ends with last chapter
next chapter is first one of backstories

AND NOW REALLY REALLY HEAVY SPOILERS

backstories follow vizaard in ss 110 years ago when they were:

3rd squad captain Rose

5th squad captain Shinji, vice captain Aizen

7th squad captain Love

12th squad vice captain Hiyori

The Royal Guard, squad 0, was in existance

lalalala
end of spoilers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2008 5:05 PM

Feb 2008
Lol, where did you get that from ? Really nice stuff, even tho i don't mind hueco mundo stuff/action, i would like them to clear up all the unclear stuff in bleach that piled up up to now... Well at least some of it.

p.s.: just pure speculations ofc, but i bet that ichigo's mother or father had some roots in the soul society royal family or something similar. Either that or his father was one of the strongest shinigami ever [which is probably true]

tnx for the inside info :)
Mar 27, 2008 2:26 AM

Feb 2008
nuh, i just picked it up on tv.com forums

i seriously hope it's true, and that we get some nice twists otherwise i'm not gonna continue reading neverending battles
Mar 27, 2008 8:29 AM

Feb 2008
Neverending story ^^,that's all very nice but what will be the storyline of the fillers?New creatures like werewolves or something about SS,and the new captain he should become the part of the story but how and where? :)And will there be a romance finally or just plain friends relationship,the female characters should take the lead and tie them and seduce them or something like that,the sexual consciousness of the main characters is like that of a elementary school kid maybe even lower

Mar 27, 2008 10:21 AM

Feb 2008
^^^really about that i hope there will be some ship at one point, but i don't see how tito can pull it off in backstories - and even if he do the only ship i want to see among them is shinji/hiyori and we all know that hasn't happened yet so it's doubtful anything happened between them in the past
Mar 27, 2008 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
Heh... We all agree that he shouldn't... But i would like, just for once, to see zaraki saying bankai :) [not even fun imagining what would they have to do to save the show after that, but what the hell...]

As for romance and stuff, isn't rukia your favorite character ? :)
Mar 27, 2008 3:57 PM

Feb 2008
yup, she is
why?
Mar 27, 2008 4:40 PM

Feb 2008
Nothing much, was just asking. You don't bite right? :)

Bleach, as it stands, doesn't give much room to any romance as i see it. With the "we are all friends" and stuff. But if it happens it'll most likely be Ichigo/Rukia.

Wander what her bankai would look like... Dunno if she'll ever get one, not soon anyway.
Mar 27, 2008 4:47 PM

Feb 2008
It will probably have one of those lame romances something like keigo's sister and ikakku just for the laughs nothing like a real romance

Mar 27, 2008 4:47 PM

Feb 2008
i honestly hope that tito plans to do something different with rukia
cause she's the second protagonist and all...

PS keigo's sister and ikkaku rock
their episode were the funniest fillers
Mar 27, 2008 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
I kinda remember another person when you say tito... lol
Mar 28, 2008 2:26 AM

Feb 2008
KiLLaUrSeLv said:

huh?
(honestly it doesn't matter to me if he's tito or tite)
Mar 28, 2008 5:09 AM

Feb 2008

Hitotsu hegi hegi ni hegigoshi hachikami. Bongame, bongome, bongomou. Tsumitate tsumi mame tsumi sanshou. Choshadan no chashoujyou. Okome no namagami. Ohome no namakami. Konkogome no namakakami. Shusu. Hisuzu. Shusu. Shuchin. Oya mo kahei. Ko mo kahei. Oyakahei, kokahei. Kokahei, oyakahei. Furu kuri no furu kirikuchi. Amagappa. Kabangappaka. Kisama no kyahan mo kawagihan. Shikka bakama no shippo korobi wo Minna de tabinaga ni chotto muite. Mudo soto sono nakade kawara sekiniko sekichiku. Nora nyorai. Nora nyorai. Mina nyorai. Munora nyorai. Choto saki no okoho botoke ni okesu na okyaku ga hosonaga ni, hosodomo ni, hosonoyo ni. Kyou mo nama nama nara nara nama no mama. Choto shiokande, ochato chatacho chatto chotato chotecho. Aoda tokasen de hochacha tochaha. Koo ha koo de moo ni koo. Kouya no yama no okera kozou. Tanuki hyappiki, ashi hyakuzen. Tenmoku hyappai, bou happyappon. Bugubagu bugubagu, nibugubagu. Awasete bugubagu, mugububagu. Kikukuri kikukuri, miki kukuri. Awasete kikukuri muki kukuri. Mugi gomi mugi gomi nimugi gomi. Awasete mugigomi mumugi gomi. Ano nageshino no nage naginata ha dada nagenawa no fuhou no.
Mar 28, 2008 6:06 AM

Feb 2008
sanjica said:
KiLLaUrSeLv said:

huh?
(honestly it doesn't matter to me if he's tito or tite)

Of course it does not matter, it was a joke, I myself don"t know the how's the guy called anyway. Wasn't trying to correct you or anything, don't get me the wrong way ;)

And medjede, please restrain yourself from posting utterly stupid stuff. Thank you.
Mar 28, 2008 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
^^^ tell me who's that another person pleeeeaaaaseeee
Mar 28, 2008 5:04 PM

Feb 2008
Well.... Marshal Tito :)
Mar 28, 2008 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
aaaaaa
to mi uopshte nije palo na pamet
Mar 28, 2008 8:44 PM

Feb 2008
Znam, i ja sam ocekivao nesto zanimljivije poslije ovoliko postova, jednostavno mi tada palo na pamet...

Isto tako sam razmisljao o tome zasto sve pisemo na engleskom kad slabo ko gleda ovo sem nas 3 mozda, heh

uglavnom, odo da probam da spavam, nisam odavno. p0z
Aug 21, 2009 3:48 PM

May 2009
(just a guess) Muramasa is kenpachi's zanpaktou

just look into wikipedia and you see those two very similar ones
Dec 8, 2009 6:35 AM

Oct 2009
You might be right!:3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Spoiling Limited !!! [really]

KiLLaUrSeLv - Mar 4, 2008

9 by RyuRobin »»
Dec 14, 2009 7:25 AM

» Naruto spoilers,believe it!

corwinr - Mar 3, 2008

31 by hauma161198 »»
Sep 10, 2008 10:27 AM

» REQUEST&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; screen caps

KuriTheGod - Jul 15, 2008

0 by KuriTheGod »»
Jul 15, 2008 3:44 PM

» Ouran spoilers

sanjica - Mar 4, 2008

6 by Aarana »»
May 28, 2008 8:07 PM

Sticky: » Darker Than Black

KiLLaUrSeLv - Apr 2, 2008

0 by KiLLaUrSeLv »»
Apr 2, 2008 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.