Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2010 3:29 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally conformation of the Director being Jhoonsang.
Why didnt they explain the whole new memories thing?? Jhoonsang's mother seems cracked badly.
Sanghyuk ; your fiancee looks dead and the only thing you care about is the dude on top holding her hand and protecting her! This guy is just getting on my nerves.
Yujin's sister looks good surprisingly. Her kid look was just ugly.

I just want them to get together again. Oh wait i actually forgot they are siblings right, wonder how their relationship will progress. Loving the show now.

Finally the subs are coming out normally....
Jan 18, 2010 11:29 AM

Nov 2008
So they replaced Jhoonsang's memories because he was suffering for being in love with his sibling sister? Am I right?
So they anyway can't be together?

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jan 18, 2010 11:28 AM

Aug 2007
Sanghyuk ; your fiancee looks dead and the only thing you care about is the dude on top holding her hand and protecting her! This guy is just getting on my nerves. +1000000 I hate this guy.

about the siblings thing (it's not a spoiler btw? oo),

yeah, it's great. <3 how many episodes were released in Japan until now?
Jan 18, 2010 11:31 AM

Nov 2008
VampireGirl said:

but if you already brought that up,

Actually I thought so - otherwise, the show would have lost the whole intrigue in the very beginning

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jan 18, 2010 11:42 AM

Nov 2008
Frostii is on a roll, yeah!
I'm very compelled to buy the soundtrack for the anime, since I can't get enough of the score. And now it's finally been said in the anime, I don't feel spoiled anymore. This is crushing, but they all now have no choice but to keep living the lie..
Jan 18, 2010 1:39 PM

Sep 2009
VampireGirl said:
Guess upto episode 11..
Jan 19, 2010 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
VampireGirl said:
Guess upto episode 11..

Jan 19, 2010 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
I forgot they were supposed to be siblings, but I'm really looking forward to more xD
Sanghyuk is just a bastard, the more I watch, the more I hate him.
Jan 20, 2010 6:49 AM

Sep 2008
huh why are you talking about the sibling thing ... joon sang's father is sang hyung's one , so joon sang and sang hyung are the one that are siblings and not yujin cause' the only relation between her and joonsang is that there fathers were freinds and intending the same high school...
Jan 21, 2010 9:48 AM

Sep 2009
Maebara-Kun said:
huh why are you talking about the sibling thing ... joon sang's father is sang hyung's one , so joon sang and sang hyung are the one that are siblings and not yujin cause' the only relation between her and joonsang is that there fathers were freinds and intending the same high school...
I think this is a spoiler as in the show they still didnt show detailed information about the whole sibling matter..
Feb 1, 2010 3:58 PM

Jan 2008
Sanghyuk ; your fiancee looks dead and the only thing you care about is the dude on top holding her hand and protecting her! This guy is just getting on my nerves. +1000000 I hate this guy.

+100000000000 I HATE this guy.

I'm very compelled to buy the soundtrack for the anime, since I can't get enough of the score.

Aye, I already downloaded it but having it on a CD would be great (nope I don't want to burn it myself, it's not the same).
Feb 10, 2010 7:20 PM

Sep 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Maebara-Kun said:
I think this is a spoiler as in the show they still didnt show detailed information about the whole sibling matter..

Hmmm I didn't watch the real drama , all the things I've said was mentioned in the anime series ...
Mar 4, 2010 11:14 AM

Oct 2008
ROFL, why is everyone hating on Sanghyuk! He's done nothing bad to Jujina. It's her that was leading him on and using him as emotional band-aid, when he was her best option. Enter Joon Sang, and she dropped her fiancé like a hot potato.
He's truly a sucker though. I would have dumped that self centered bitch a long time ago!
Sep 17, 2010 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
gurogami said:
ROFL, why is everyone hating on Sanghyuk! He's done nothing bad to Jujina. It's her that was leading him on and using him as emotional band-aid, when he was her best option. Enter Joon Sang, and she dropped her fiancé like a hot potato.
He's truly a sucker though. I would have dumped that self centered bitch a long time ago!

Exactly!! I feel so sorry for Sanghyuk >.< The person he love will never truly love him back...
But yea otherwise this series wouldn't be so interesting ;) love triangle = clichééé
Sep 20, 2010 7:03 AM

Dec 2008
I feel bad for Sangkyuk too. His fiancee is leaving him behind because she's chasing a (non-dead?) ghost.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Apr 14, 2011 12:39 AM

Sep 2008
Holy Ginga Bishounens!
This is definitely my most favorite episode so far.
What a flurry of emotions! Chelin was such a bitch, using the only words that would be inappropriate. Knowing that he is that guy from the past makes everything better though. I love how the main girl confronted the mother and had that super emotional talk with her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2014 3:54 AM

Nov 2010
Well... isn't that convenient to be given new memories.. =_=
Can I have new ones too?
Sep 10, 2016 9:35 PM
Sep 2016
Do somebody know the title of the song that play when yujin talk to joonsang's mother???
Feb 21, 2019 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
wow what a cruel mom tbh, i get where she's coming from but like everyone's suffering now
Sep 11, 2020 2:58 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
the ntr just keeps getting worse lol
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙

More topics from this board

Poll: » Winter Sonata Episode 26 Discussion

Hercule - Oct 16, 2010

27 by Short_Circut »»
Oct 15, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Winter Sonata Episode 5 Discussion

Valentiln - Jan 4, 2010

12 by CatLoverMoshi »»
Oct 11, 2022 6:05 PM

Poll: » Winter Sonata Episode 4 Discussion

ParaParaJMo - Nov 9, 2009

22 by Neil1998 »»
Dec 30, 2020 4:59 AM

Poll: » Winter Sonata Episode 2 Discussion

neow_neow - Oct 25, 2009

46 by Neil1998 »»
Dec 29, 2020 1:40 PM

Poll: » Winter Sonata Episode 23 Discussion

Siva - Sep 6, 2010

6 by 3miL »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.